It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoa...Anyone seen this Fallout Model?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Can't generate more fear than you can with radiation.

What do you want to bet nothing comes of this?

I'll bet you a bottle of Potassium Iodide pills.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Skylonda

Being afraid won't change anything. Do you really think these articles are published because the ultra rich bastards who own the media outlets care about we little folk?

They publish this stuff to scare the bejesus out of us; nothing will come of the "fallout".

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

So radioactive contamination is equivalent to the bogey man in the closet, eh?

Maybe you should tell that to the fishermen who can't sell their fish or the farmers whose few crops didn't get washed away by the tsunami but now can't sell them due to other countries trunkng th away due tk this invented danger.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

Since 911, we have good reason to be skeptical; this news is brought to us by the same people who sell us wars. I know from their previous work they have no love of the common folk, so who's interests are best suited here?

Early radiation sickness symptoms are the same as food poisoning, which would be rampant in a flood zone. Radiation poisoning can also be the scapegoat for a whole stew of toxic chemicals released into flood waters. By calling it a big radiation leak, it gets the criminal corporate pirates off the hook...again. I don't buy it. Watch and see...this too will blow over.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
I dont believe it. If it was really this bad every one in japan would be dead.

they are...

and I wish there was a more positive forecast, but those in japan are among the walking dead and all you need to do is consider what happened to many of the first responders on 9/11... It took months for any of the real effects and symptoms to become more noticeable and that was on a relatively small microscopic scale compared to this situation.

For those not aware yet, This Nuke disaster was predicted by only one person on the planet... anyone wanting more insight into this bizarre story should check out the info at this link and others that have been posted on ATS since apparently, this may be only the first of 3 disasters to come this year associated with "comet" ELEnin's alignments:

Yikes

maya12-21-2012.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by xsheep
If this amount of radiation around the world was true I would say that...
the people in Japan would be all very seriously sick... near death or already dead ....

Let nature takes its course...

and we'll see if you have the same skepticism in 6 months

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

Recall that the world was also told no one could live and nothing would grow in Hiroshima and Nagasaki for 70 years. Nagasaki today:

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by truthseekr1111

Recall that the world was also told no one could live and nothing would grow in Hiroshima and Nagasaki for 70 years. Nagasaki today:

e

not sure what your point is??? my point was that the EFFECTS of this radiological disaster is in its infancy.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Recall that the world was also told no one could live and nothing would grow in Hiroshima and Nagasaki for 70 years

and oh yes those few kilograms released in those bombs must be much worse than the tons releasing at the power plants

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Nowhere to run no where to hide except if you are one of the elite which our tax dollars have paid for their underground bunkers.

Here is the French Forecast model as of March 30, 2011 for Cesium 137 ...

www.irsn.fr...

FIRST.. this is NOT THE END OF THE WORLD!

in my honest opinion,this is NOT LETHAL.. however the levels are "mid" and "low" range at surface, 2500m, and 5000m ... for gasses NOT detectable by radiation detectors.

here are the links.. you decide for yourself.

Surface levels and high level clouds of Cesium 137, Iodine 131, and Xenon 133, have reached the United States .. showing up in 13 different states rain water according to fox news..

Now this is undeniable, and proved via results shown in the video and linked below.

Now the debate becomes "how much is bad".. .the answer.. lets just say there are NO GOOD AMOUNTS of Cesium, iodine-131, or Xenon - 133

Here is a list of the radioactive particles in the air.
Taken from the 3-16-11 on ZAMG site.

Nuclide
CS-134
BA-136M
CS-136
CS 137
I-131
I-132
I-133
TE-132

babelfish.yahoo.com...

Source and video: www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-4-2011 by ofhumandescent because: spelling and added description of what video is about

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Skylonda

Being afraid won't change anything. Do you really think these articles are published because the ultra rich bastards who own the media outlets care about we little folk?

They publish this stuff to scare the bejesus out of us; nothing will come of the "fallout".

Well I have been following this thread since it's inception and it has been interesting to say the least.
Now on this date we are up to level 7 for the reactions going on in Japan.
There is no higher number on the scale so I might take a guess here and suggest that we need a larger scale.
In my opinion only........This is the biggest cluster flik since Chernobyl times 20.
The one thing that strikes me is that they both have one thing in common in the news department and that is denial of how bad it is until it becomes impossible to hide the truth.
Hey did you see the latest hot show on the television? I bet it was some reality show eh?
Well folks here is the real "Reality Show" without the trimmings.
Regards, Iwinder
edit on 13-4-2011 by Iwinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
hmmm... should we be concerned about Colorado being at 77 on this map ????

ahhhhh.. it's jumping from 66-88... ??? ~!!!!!!

Radiation Network
edit on 16-4-2011 by Komodo because: ahhhhh.. it's jumping from 66-88... ??? ~!!!!!!

edit on 16-4-2011 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join