It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whoa...Anyone seen this Fallout Model?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
www.irsn.fr...

Someone please tell me it's wrong. NOW. I don't believe that is an April Fools joke, either.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

It must not be coming up right on my computer. All I see is grass and rocks.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
To me that says, a mosquito bites the moon, then the moon dies soon after. I'm no expert, I'm just an optimist.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PeasantRebellion

Is there a play button for you on the bottom left of the black screen?
I missed it at first myself

As a side note, we just got a TON of rain off the Gulf today here in Florida..
edit on 31-3-2011 by D4nny because: Didn't catch the dates on the top of the screen as the movie played the 1st time through...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Looks like we're all screwed.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You know what, I think they actually did it. They actually messed up our earth. This is the beginning of the end for most of us.

I wonder how soon before the elite move into their underground bunkers, and live for a time underground.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Seems to be the worst case scenario if they can't stop the meltdown.

Why not just drop a 1,000lb bomb on the place. Sure it will be initially devastating, but it would stop the meltdown.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I am in shock - I hope this thing
is wrong, very wrong! I am going
to try to find another model for
comparison. I know I saw another
one but can't remember the name
of the link.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I think these are Xenon Gas clouds. Xenon gas is considered 'safe-in a controlled environment' like in Oncology, for instance. I think it just remains in our atmosphere indefinitely, but I hope not.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Even worse...

It's the model for Cesium-137 detection.

And it's showing the fallout since the accident on 3/11 until today.

While it is bad and looks really really bad, the lighter colors are almost undetectable by most instruments whereas the darker colors are concentrated and are more localized to the site of the reactors.

Either way, it's bad and wouldn't be happening if the elites weren't so f***in greedy.

They should have buried that place with lead, concrete and TONS of AEROGEL as soon as they could gain access to the place!!!

We are ALL (elites included) now victims of our own device.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I actually think if you look at this world radar view you can get a pretty good idea of just how the clouds move and if you toss some radiation in there as well. The thing is how high is this radiation reaching? It`s no good no matter how you look at it.

www.sat24.com...

The one other thing I keep wondering is if it is like flying with these so called radiation levels I`ve heard just how much has the just normal flying level increased now?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well, I google translated the title and got this:

Modeling the dispersion of radioactive releases into the atmosphere on a global scale - March 30, 2011

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I can't say it's "wrong" but I will say that it doesn't actually look all that bad. Look at the scale on the bottom -- it's logarithmic as a percentage of "Max". My french is a little rusty, but I didn't spot any place where they say what "Max" is, or even what the units are (sieverts, rem, particulate count or whathaveyou). But even if you assume "Max" to be something pretty nasty, what I saw in the vid didn't come up anywhere beyond the second (maybe third) division. So that's still a HECK of a lot lower than what would make me jumpy just yet (but then, I'm in the american midwest so YMMV).

There's just not info here to get scared OR reassured.

Oh, and to those who just see "trees and rocks": enable _javascript on that page. It'll bring up a flash video.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Stunspot because: typo

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Personally, I check GoogleEarth daily with the weather layer active.

It gives a pretty good idea of what's going where in terms of winds and weather.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
No worries guys Ann Coulter said it's good for us! We should all go out and bask in it!!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Watching this thread with your credibility True American...I am flagging and starring.
Is this a projected fallout map, or an actual map of radiation such as
Cesium, Iodine, Plutonium?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
What makes that model seem bad is that between March 11th and today, the entire world has been covered with radiation from the Fukushima incident.

However, if you read the legend, the colors covering the United States and most of the world are in the 1/10 millionth to 1/1 millionth of "max". I can't read French, so I don't know what is said on the right-hand side of the projection, but it clearly gives a value for "max".

Just make sure you read the legend before you freak out.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Well, however little it is, I wasn't breathing the crap before.
I've been paying attention everyday to NHK, and they are saying that people are already feeling very bad pain there from this. Many expect to die, and are prepping for it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Here is a translation of the text that links to this image:

30/03/2011
Modeling the dispersion of radioactive releases into the atmosphere globally - Update March 30, 2011
From the estimated releases from IRSN, France Weather modeled the atmospheric dispersion of radioactive releases from great distances. This model has been updated and it can project the dispersion in air releases of the accident Fukushima worldwide, until 1 April 2011.

Since March 12, 2011, the plume resulting from discharges from nuclear reactor accident at the Fukushima moves, while thinner, air currents in the northern hemisphere. The IRSN has a model of this dispersion, in collaboration with Meteo France, which allows it to monitor and anticipate this shift (see below).

According to this model, the plume was covered in the day on Friday, March 18, 2011 the greater part of North America and north-eastern Siberia. He then turned over the North Atlantic and reached mainland France March 23, 2011.

The expected concentrations of cesium 137 in the air over the territory swept by the plume are extremely low. This radionuclide is representative of radioactive material released long-distance during a nuclear accident.

These concentrations are too low to be detected by the 170 beacon alert network Téléray IRSN, whose measurements are available on the website of the IRSN.

And here is from the IRSN's wiki:

The French Institut de radioprotection et de sûreté nucléaire (IRSN) ("Radioprotection and Nuclear Safety Institute") is a public official establishment with an industrial and commercial aspect (EPIC) created by the AFSSE Act (Agence française de sécurité sanitaire environnementale - French Agency of Sanitary Environmental Security) and by the February 22, 2002 decreed n°2002-254. The IRSN is placed under the conjoint authority of the Defence minister, the Environmental minister, the Industry minister and the Health and Research minister.

So we can be sure it is not a prank.

edit on 31-3-2011 by sepermeru because: infinite recursion

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
Watching this thread with your credibility True American...I am flagging and starring.
Is this a projected fallout map, or an actual map of radiation such as
Cesium, Iodine, Plutonium?

my credibility?
I didn't know I had any...but ok...

On the other hand the chart does say cs-137 which is:

en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join