It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will There be a Tier 5 Extension To Unemployment?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
It appears that there are 4 million people who have expired unemployment within the past 3 months and millions more are coming.

Many of these people have just reasons. Laid off at 49 years old, to job sent to India, etc.

Will There Be Any Extension To Unemployment In 2011

All the while congress is going to allow banks to charge you $5.00 every time you use your own ATM. (Thats $50.00 for 10 transactions in a month!) Congress still allows illegal aliens to drive wages lower, the president (no caps) spent 800 million dollars in one week on Libya ( not to mention he did not come to the people to ask if he could spend that money) and yadda, yadda, yadda.

I am watching crime rise in local police reports 10 fold compared to "good times", state governments blaming unions for the deficit; all the while the only welfare that was really given out was to the banks... more than $100,000,000,000 to 1% of the people.

And WalMart states get ready for some "SERIOUS" inflation by June
U.S. consumers face "serious" inflation in the months ahead for clothing, food and other products, the head of Wal-Mart's U.S. operations warned Wednesday.

So as people lose the internet and cable (the control propaganda) I am sure you will see an interesting summer.

When this happens don't blame your fellow American.......... black, white, asian,spanish, police etc.
Don't fall for divide and conquer.

edit on 31-3-2011 by Analyze76 because: spelling

edit on 31-3-2011 by Analyze76 because: 1

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Good point. Last part is like the icing on the cake. I agree wholeheartedly.
Might wanna fix the title though.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Save america, hang a banker. thats what i always say

by no means dont act on my word, thats just how i feel some times

edit on 31-3-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

No, do not hang them and do not put them in jail.

Strip them of all their wealth and possessions and put them on the street without a pot to piss in.

I want to seem them suffer.

edit on 31-3-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The unemployment thing is a scam.

There will always be people unemployed for what ever reason, here in Australia our shonky government are now looking at screwing the unemployed and the disadvantaged. By the end of the day, these people are the easy targets. Our lot took on the mining empires for more tax money, but backed down like cowards when the mining empires drew the line, so now their picking the easiest targets off the fence.

Lets be honest they are aiming at reducing the pay for the more menial jobs in society and increasing the revenue for their buddies in the crime empires. It amuses me that they will give dog biscuits for a struggling person out of work, yet pay hundreds of thousands to keep a prisoner, who in many instances should not be incarcerated in the first place. The tax payer pays this under the fraud of law. Thinking in their foolishness that they are protected by their governments who of course care NOT.

An empire must either expand or shrink and after all the education empire breeds the lawyers, its been a huge growth industry here, selling certifications to wipe your bottom, which clearly we haven't done since the beginning of time. And it is the lawyers who become the Judges, who influence and make the law and who need big houses and great wealth as well as also needing jobs, plus plus.

So screwing the disadvantaged will defiantly assist in filling their coffers, as well as further lower the peasant rate of pay, after all now your employer can stop paying you 10 cents an hour, as everyone else is willing to work for 5 cents. And the rich get richer while the corrupt get fatter. The public will clearly be safer as criminals who were once free are being processed and more prisons are built.

Anyway there is work for everyone, only lazy people don't work. Let them all eat cake, attributed to Marie-Antoinette (1755-93), the Queen consort of Louis XVI. She is supposed to have said this when she was told that the French populace had no bread to eat. Apparently not long after the masses chopped her head off. Perhaps there is a message in this for all.

There is an old Chinese saying, sometimes its easier to die, when living is to hard, but do make it count.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
All I have to add is.... enjoy these good times while they last.
It's going to change a lot in America in the coming years.... despite Nibiru and Elenin and Honda and Beetlegueise and your foreclosures.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by marsend

You don't have to work for "them". I am self sufficiant but the problem is my business has been "under attack" by every licensure, regulator, insurer, and consumer affair for about two years now. Not going into specifics is that it appears deliberate. I'm small.

The problem is most people have been educated to only serve a compartment of a corporation. Lets say you want to be a mechanic but only know how to change the tires, but you title says mechanic.

People need to break free and tell the watchers to take a hike.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Analyze76 because: s

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
We are all living the American standard of living on borrowed time and borrowed money. I strongly believe all the decisions that Obama and Bernanke made (possibly the powers behind these men) bought us some more time and we should all be very thankful. However, it's not going to last. It seems like this collapse is inevitable, but the timing seems to be very uncertain because the fall is dependent on a number of simultaneous events.

I think that if people in America and around the world turned to God that our generation would be spared the end of this civilization. I know some people feel really strongly against God and religion, but to me the concept of God equals a supreme being that purposes everything in the universe to grow and transform together by balance, order, and righteousness. I think if everyone can accept this concept regardless of their personal belief in God or religion, we can agree on that one thing and start changing the way we live life today and save ourselves and the future.

edit on 1-4-2011 by MaryStillToe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join