It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever read this WWIII secenario?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Has anyone ever read this WWIII scenario?

link:

www.globalresearch.ca...

It is a good read, trust me.
It is intellectual without crossing the lines of the unbelievable
I do not have a belief in this article... yet it might be true.

Ever since in 2006 when I read an article about USA v. China's Yuan/economic collapse, I have become less skeptical of selected (by my choice) of topics on this site.

Was 2001 the start of WWIII?
edit on 3/31/2011 by pa.Frost because: plagarism

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pa.Frost

Actually no.
Ever since the 60's its been Osama bin Laden in the middle east for me.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

According to that we have been in WWIII for some time.
Good reading, great find!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Nope,but here's one with some pretty cool stuff to speculate about. Here's a sample...

Prelude - The events leading up to the start of World War Three, including Sept 11, 2001.
Act 1 - The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.
Act 2 - Israel at War -- Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader - probably Bush), only for Israel to viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.
Act 3 - Far East -- "Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind's existence" - Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.
Act 4 - Erosion of Confidence in 'The System' so severe citizens will be panicked into giving up liberties and Constitutional form of government. The plan calls for the dissolution of the US Constitution, triggered by a significant enough 'terrorist' attack. The ultimate intent is to introduce a global government and one-world religion.
Act 5 - The collapse of the US, and other Western economies and morals.

Act 6 - Significant population reduction using natural and man-made disasters.
Curtain. ....
www.threeworldwars.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I have read the entire article and in my opinion, it is probably the most researched, fact based narrative I have read in a long time. I have found not one false statement here and that is the scariest part.

IMHO

My Stand-Out piece:

The American Inquisition: Building a Political Consensus for War In chorus, the Western media has branded Iran as a threat to global security in view of its alleged (non-existent) nuclear weapons program.

Echoing official statements, the media is now demanding the implementation of punitive bombings directed against Iran so as to safeguard Israel's security. The Western media is beating the drums of war. The purpose is to tacitly instil, through repeated media reports, ad nauseam, within people's inner consciousness, the notion that the Iranian threat is real and that the Islamic Republic should be "taken out".

A consensus building process to wage war is similar to the Spanish inquisition. It requires and demands submission to the notion that war is a humanitarian endeavor. Known and documented, the real threat to global security emanates from the US-NATO-Israel alliance, yet realities in an inquisitorial environment are turned upside down: the warmongers are committed to peace, the victims of war are presented as the protagonists of war.

Whereas in 2006, almost two thirds of Americans were opposed to military action against Iran, a recent Reuter-Zogby February 2010 poll suggests that 56 % of Americans favor a US-NATO military action against Iran.

"The real threat to global security emanates from the US-NATO-Israel alliance. "

Also, to use Libya as an example and the "Humanitarian Mission" Agenda:

When war is upheld as a humanitarian endeavor, Justice and the entire international legal system are turned upside down: pacifism and the antiwar movement are criminalized. Opposing the war becomes a criminal act.

The Lie must be exposed for what it is and what it does.

It sanctions the indiscriminate killing of men, women and children.

It destroys families and people. It destroys the commitment of people towards their fellow human beings.

It prevents people from expressing their solidarity for those who suffer. It upholds war and the police state as the sole avenue.

It destroys both nationalism and internationalism.

Breaking the lie means breaking a criminal project of global destruction, in which the quest for profit is the overriding force.

This profit driven military agenda destroys human values and transforms people into unconscious zombies.

Let us reverse the tide.

Challenge the war criminals in high office and the powerful corporate lobby groups which support them.

Break the American inquisition.

Undermine the US-NATO-Israel military crusade.

Close down the weapons factories and the military bases.

Bring home the troops.

Members of the armed forces should disobey orders and refuse to participate in a criminal war.

edit on 31-3-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
Nope,but here's one with some pretty cool stuff to speculate about. Here's a sample...

Prelude - The events leading up to the start of World War Three, including Sept 11, 2001.
Act 1 - The Middle East. Widespread conflict to bring the entire region into the flames of war, possibly triggered by Iran or militants in Pakistan using North Korean supplied nuclear arms. The first Scene in this Act is the US Invasion of Iraq on March 20, 2003.
Act 2 - Israel at War -- Against her Arab neighbors, possibly Palestine. A Palestinian State will be established, so that all Israelis will be fully separated from Palestinians (listen out for mention of a 7-year treaty to be confirmed by a World Leader - probably Bush), only for Israel to viciously attack Palestine shortly thereafter.
Act 3 - Far East -- "Hair-raising nuclear confrontation that threatens mankind's existence" - Peter Lemesurier, author of The Armageddon Script, p. 223, written in 1981. Includes China invading Taiwan and a nuclear eruption on the Korean Peninsula.
Act 4 - Erosion of Confidence in 'The System' so severe citizens will be panicked into giving up liberties and Constitutional form of government. The plan calls for the dissolution of the US Constitution, triggered by a significant enough 'terrorist' attack. The ultimate intent is to introduce a global government and one-world religion.
Act 5 - The collapse of the US, and other Western economies and morals.

Act 6 - Significant population reduction using natural and man-made disasters.
Curtain. ....
www.threeworldwars.com...

Thanks for that. I DL'd his 200 page PDF and subscribed to his newsletter.

I've read the Globalresearch scenario before. I suppose anything is possible these days.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

That was a good read, thanks.

The scenario does seem to be unfolding in a similar way, unfortunately. Hopefully the author got some of it wrong, but it seems the research was quite diligent and timely.

Sometimes you just gotta hope cooler heads will prevail...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Yeah,I've been all over that site.
Kinda looks like we're around #3 and 4 right now.
Not much more to go!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

A culture of killing and violence has become imbedded in human consciousness.

Boy,
isn't that the truth.

Even the family guy uses blood to get laughs these days.

David Grouchy

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Star and flagged.

You are quite right, the link you provided takes one to a very good read.

IMHO, Yes I believe 9/11 was a pivotal point. Now research how soon after 911 Bill and Melinda Gates and a lot of other people with connections, money and power built underground bunkers.

A few days after September 11, 2001, I remembered how everyone was running around all tissed off at the "bad Muslims"..........................yep, Hermann Goering's quote is as accurate today as it was April 18, 1946 when he uttered the quote below:

"Why of course the people don't want war. Why should some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece? Naturally the common people don't want war neither in Russia, nor in England, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country." - Hermann Goering

Source: quotes.liberty-tree.ca...

I watched the two towers fall and swore it looked like a demolition job vs. a attack. I had seen a National Geographic or History Channel special just weeks before showing how to bring down a entire huge hotel and the two towers looked exactly like the demolitions I saw before.

I watched almost everyone around me where I lived at (Midwest/Chicago area) fall for the hooey the government fed everyone to incite and manipulate them into war.

Fear = hate = war

I watched almost everyone around me with their gas guzzling SUV's and American Flags on their antennas, waving in the breeze, which scared me because, it reminded me of Nazi Germany........pull out pictures and compare for yourself.

So now I ask everyone out there, "What if they gave a war, and nobody came"?

Stop allowing TPTB manipulate you all into hate.

Love is the answer, everything else is an illusion.

If humanity does not grow up and FAST - ASAP - We are doomed to become an extinct species.

Put down your guns, your hatred, your soldier uniforms, your self-righteous or else we are all going to go down the tube together.

We are all connected, a part of a grand whole.

There is a very small handfull of the elite - they are like kings at a table with mounds of food. Laughingly, they throw a few crumbs out onto the floor and watch the pack of hungry dogs fight over the few scraps.......(you and me).

Most people just can't see how they are manipulated by religion, patriotism, hate, fear. It's all a big game and the common man's son's and daughter's are the pawns...........humanity is still at war.

We have spent so much on lining the pockets of the war mechants that with this blood money we could have and should have fed, clothe and medically cared for every single human being on this planet.

This is insane and if I reincarnate again, I sincerly pray, although this is a most beautiful planet, I do not incarnate here again unless humanity has grown up and figured out how the few are controlling the many and refuse to play into their game all in the name of profit.

I'm a little old lady of average intelligence, I'm not a whiz by any standard and I can see every day looking at the news, how TPTB that own all the top news media spins everything to incite people into hatred and justify wars that should not be.

As far as Christians, if you are a soldier or in the military - sorry you are a pretend Christian, if there was a Jesus Christ, his teachings were to turn the other cheek and love...............killing someone is not love.

The teachings of Christ + killing anyone or even harming anyone does not compute. It's a conflict.

If enough of humanity doesn't wake the muck up, we really are doomed to a hell on earth.

No, it is not right, just or fair that some are allowed to buy $2,000. pair of shoes and live in several million dollar homes while we have approximately 20,000 innocent children dying each and every day due to lack of food and or water.

We as a species have disrespected our planet, each other and the other inhabitants that have just as much right to live here as we do.

We have allowed a corrupt, evil, darkness to rule over us.

If you join up, or remain silent to this massive insanity, than you are a part of it.

No, you are not fighting for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. That is a manipulation. You are fighting for the major corporations to gain yet more profit at the expense of innocent lives...............can't you all see this?

We have no business having homeless people, children with only one parent, tens of millions of companion animals being gassed every year, yet we breed more. We treat each other and our animal companions like frap.

And sadly enough, I believe, I fear we not only share individual karma but group karma. That is what frightens me the most.

Stop the hate.

Stop judging others beliefs.

Do unto others EXACTLY as you would wish done unto you.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c76dcf5c5e27.gif[/atsimg]

When I first saw Ground Hog Day (love the movie) and Chevy Chase asks Andie McDowell what should we toast too, she replied, "World Peace"

I thought it was a cheesy line....................now the light bulb has finally come on.

World Peace is the most important issue. And we won't have world peace until there is real justice and everyone gets a fair share of the pie.

Stop handing all our money over to "the war machine". Stop killing people. Stop the hatred and violence.

This could be a paradise on earth for everyone, not just the few who are controlling the many.

World peace is possible but it will take every single man, woman and child to stand up and demand it.
edit on 31-3-2011 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Yes, it's true. The entire world is controlled by a small handful of people, and the millions of idiots who follow along. Soldiers deserve the most blame, as they are the retards who willingly go to war. I bet if an IQ survey was give to the U.S. marines or army or what have you, it'd be a deviation below average.

Combine this with being brought up in extremely right wing households that do not promote critical thinking, you've got an ideal tool.

But hey, look on the bright side. Maybe after WWIII, all the stupid soldiers will die and your average person might be a bit more intelligent.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by finalword
Yes, it's true. The entire world is controlled by a small handful of people, and the millions of idiots who follow along. Soldiers deserve the most blame, as they are the retards who willingly go to war. I bet if an IQ survey was give to the U.S. marines or army or what have you, it'd be a deviation below average.

Combine this with being brought up in extremely right wing households that do not promote critical thinking, you've got an ideal tool.

But hey, look on the bright side. Maybe after WWIII, all the stupid soldiers will die and your average person might be a bit more intelligent.

Hah!

My thought exactly...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Great post .

But , it was Bill Murray not Chevy Chase .

Other then that , you are spot on .

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 23432

Yep your right Bill Murray and not Chevy.

Gosh, rough getting old.

Good movie though - look at the ground hog's expression, priceless.

edit on 1-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81

Actually no.
Ever since the 60's its been Osama bin Laden in the middle east for me.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

Ever since the 60's? Wow - cause Osama Bin Laden wasn't even on the scene until the USA trained him in the 1980's as part of the Afghan Mujahadeen fighting the Russians.

Biggest concern for me for someone setting off World War III for about the last ten years has been a bio terrorist releasing a bio weapon in a major city and finding a way to pin it on the wrong guy.

top topics

join