It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Ufo Fleet PA March 30, 2011" and cop gets killed by alien??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Now I don't know if this stuff is for real or not I'm just wanted everybody's opinion on it!

UFO Fleet

Cop killed by alien!...this can't be real!

edit on 31-3-2011 by GodIsPissed because: (no reason given)

[mod note--Do not use all caps for titles]
edit on 3/31/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by GodIsPissed

The 2nd video looks pretty real but still could be a fake. The 1st video could have been stars or something like that but still very real. I love how the 2nd video is actually posted on youtube! How would the force explain that to the cop's wife?
"Your husband was...Just watch the video..."

Click Me I do Nothing!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

lmao that second one is not real, no way no how. That would even be broadcast on msm if not for the paranormal aspect but for a man in blue getting killed in front of his cop car w/ dashcam rolling. Nicely done though.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Im not sure on the first vid
Second vid has to be fake, common sense says they wouldnt release that kind of vid to the public

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

And the ATS Award for best special effects goes to...
Video #2!!!

Nice find for the entertainment factor

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Considering the "cop" is not wearing a real uniform should be the first indication it is fake..the person in this video is wearing a costume and it is so obvious that if any idiot believes this bs they deserve to be scared..idiots.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I do not even have to do look and I know who made this video just by her voice......she is the same person who said there were aliens and demons in the gulf of mexico during the gulf oil gusher.....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SalemsLot

Pause video 2 at 0:17...Its michael jackson.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Are you kidding me? How stupid do you think people on ATS are? The first one is the same female voice I have heard on multiple UFO invasion videos over the last few days. It's a night sky through night vision. There are stars, some planes. There are no UFO's. Only some idiots with a camera.

The second video should get you banned for posting a hoax.
How is it not possible to see that that is fake? It isn't even funny. It's just retarded!!!! I've had it with stupid UFO videos over the last few days.

God may not be pissed...but I am!!!!

edit on 31-3-2011 by webpirate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

maybe someone could help me understand the mind of one that would go out of their way to create a hoax, any hoax, what does one gain? some hoaxes look like they may take a lot of time and effort and sometimes money.
edit on 31-3-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Stopped video one 3 seconds in, I recognized the voice...
Well done on the second one, if you did it, pretty good effect work.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I never made these videos I just wanted people's opinion.I agree with the second video but I'm not too sure about the first.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
First video is from that nutcase Alison Kruse (aka seeingufospa)....a known hoaxer.

The second video was from the TV show 4400...
edit on 31-3-2011 by gavron because: added 1st video reference

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I know the OP is cleverly avoiding the terms and conditions by claiming that they had no idea that these could possible be fake and therefore a willful hoax. But then that lead us to another problem altogether. How could someone be so ignorant as to believe that this is worthy of posting here? That's the real problem here, not the videos themselves.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
O my god o my god o my god! I'm so scared!

I have to go change my underwear now....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by crookedj0k3r

lmao that second one is not real, no way no how. That would even be broadcast on msm if not for the paranormal aspect but for a man in blue getting killed in front of his cop car w/ dashcam rolling. Nicely done though.

Or the video would disappear.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This is the reason I rarely watch UFO videos anymore. It seems any one with a camera is catching what they think is THE video evidence of ETs. Would we even pay attention to a real one if it came along? It's people like this that ruins it for the rest of us. The ones who want actual, hard evidence. These and others like them are the reason people don't believe, and the media lumps everyone in to the Tin Foil Hat Brigade.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
I never made these videos I just wanted people's opinion.I agree with the second video but I'm not too sure about the first.

Then why include the second video at all? Why include a stupid fake video along with one you are asking for verification or opinions on as to whether it could be real?

YOU are a faker. You were trying to put something over on ATS and most people called bull$#%#. Now stop wasting our time.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
both very fake but interesting

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
April fools anyone ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join