It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What has happend to ATS?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by superjesse13132000

You do us all a disrespect by posting these predictions.

What I miss about ATS:
What happend to all the strange creature posts?
What happend to all the strange tech posts?,
Ghosts stories?,
New creatures?,
Strange phanomina?
Fish falls?,
fantom ships?,
village folk lore? bigfoot, jerrsy devil, shadow people, lost armies, lost tresure, ooparts, demon possession

So, predictions are a waste of time according to you...but shadow people, ghosts and the jerrsy devil aren't..?

What a weak ass rant - go back to lurking...

Yeah all those predictions sure came true didn't they! Perhaps if you prefer to feed on people's fear then I suppose you might like to continue reading thread after thread of bogus predictions but I miss the interesting stories too as much as the OP.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Wow so harsh. I and I asume a lot of people on here just want a break from the usual bla bla bla. Dont you want more then just the same ol same ol? I wasnt trying to ofend you just bring back the stuff I could only find here. I just miss it, dont you. Arent you tired of all the war, Ptb, prediction, posts being all there is now?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

I definatly will, just looked in the mirror and saw what you mean.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Not a waste of time at all, just all there is these days. I just miss the days of things I had never seen before and you all where very good at delivering that. Just want a break from the same thing subjects I see on cable news, any news for that matter.
Ill try and be a part of that in the future.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Dude...... You can bitch all you want but if you're not going to help fix it your just wasting time.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Wow so harsh.

Nice to meet ya'...

Dont you want more then just the same ol same ol?

Well, yes an no...yes I would like more original content on this site, but the topics you mentioned fall into the same category: subjective points of view - it is what it is.

And no, as the backbone of ATS seems to be a collective of the surreal - to include the asinine predictions that flow through these forums...I love the crazy, delusional members here.

If you find it too watered down, bail...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Ok let me take a restart.
First off, sorry for the miss spellings, I type before I think, And spelling isnt my strong point.
I will definatly, definatly post intersting things, in a readable manner in the future.
I really realy feel like part of the ATS family, and dont consider myself a lurker, just a word I used. I have contributed to a conversation or two.

Im sorry if I got off on the wrong foot, I love ATS and all the people on here, Im justtired of the focus being "who predicted what? and when?", "Another somebody screwed us all again".

I just miss all the really cool things you all knew about, but it just seems like the focus is on news news news.
I read all the post, and I guess I just got tired of running to grab my go bag every other day. I just trust this site for real up to the minute information from real people like you and myself.

I understand there is a place here for each of those things, but it seems like the people with the best information are consintrating on diferent things these days.
I didnt wantto make anyone mad, I do not consider tragidy and death unimportant, Im just full of it and the one place I used I go to to get away from it, is full of it now. I understand time change and so do interests, but is this all there is these days?

I have a lot of very interesting topics I will share in the very near future, I hope I do better next time,

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I Have to agree with you!

ATS is not the same as when i signed up, Back then the site was a real joy to post in, now the prediction BS has really become a problem!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I read all the post, and I guess I just got tired of running to grab my go bag every other day. I just trust this site for real up to the minute information from real people like you and myself.

I hear ya'...but sifting through the content on this site is part of the experience.

Something profound or unexplainable may very well originate from this site, and hopefully both of us get to be a part of it...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Facebook happened imo....

Also ATS is becoming more and more popular the name is out there more so people will come here to check it out. More than likely they sign up make a few dumb posts and I hope soon after that get bored and LEAVE.

I like the predictions forum for entertainment. If I believed everything in it I'd be a paranoid schizo huddled in a corner in a tin foil hat with my survival kit.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

OK so I jusrt reread my original post and I have to admit. I come off as an a**. for this I am sorry, I got overly exited to finaly give my own 2 cents. I just had the news on and was in a mood.
I have a lot to discuse about lots of strange things, I just got ahead of myself . I am Jesse and I hope to be a able to contribute in a fun and intersting way . look for my future posts I hope they are all they can be. to any one who gives information about earthquakes, I found all of your information to be very informative, this is probably what contributed to my over reaction to the whole topic, it was that good and I enjoyed reading it. I just missed the good old weird.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join