It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF Releases Maps of Hezbollah Bunkers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

As I have said before……. The middle eastern countries are using the Palestinians as human cannon fodder in the conquest of Israel. If the Israelis totally neutralized Palestine, then another country would be selected for the cannon fodder country. The only way to prevent them from being used as cannon fodder is to eliminate the people that are using the countries as cannon fodder.

Or maybe remove the ONE country that is causing the issues..
None of them countries asked for Israel to be plonked amongst them..

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

No - but at least god has a sense of humour when he did so - everyone else in the Mid-east got oil....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Amen.

It was the epitome of modern corruption, violence and stupidity to carve a new country out of Muslim lands and then try to relocate all the Jews from Europe to live there.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Amen.

It was the epitome of modern corruption, violence and stupidity to carve a new country out of Muslim lands and then try to relocate all the Jews from Europe to live there.

How is that modern?

Do you know how the "Moslem countries" got to be Moslem in the 1st place........when they were initially Christian & Jewish & Zoroastrian & pagan?

And of course how X-ianity was there...and the Romans befoer them...and the Greeks before them.....
edit on 31-3-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: crappy spelling

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
How is that modern?

Because every time they tried to take those same Muslim lands during the Middle Ages, they got their asses handed back to them.

They finally took it back though.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Before I get flamed for that comment I'd like to add that I do NOT mean by force....
I'm all for Jews having a homeland..
I just think they chose a very bad spot and knew what it would create..
edit on 31-3-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

How is that modern?

Because every time they tried to take those same Muslim lands during the Middle Ages, they got their asses handed back to them.

Hmm...you must have rad a differnt history to me - perhaps those alternate realities are more real than they're admitting??!!

i'm pretty sure the Crusades (whcih I am going to guess you mean) were relatively successful at taking and holding the Outremer fo 100 years or more.

Not exactly "every time....they got their asses handed back".

And in the end Sahal ad-Din agreed a treaty to allow x-ian access to Jerusalem after failing to defeat the 3rd Crusade....which also failed to defeat him.

Who - the Jews? Who were not part of the crusades, so yuo are "confusing" 2 totally different peoples, and tiotally ignoring that the "Moslem nations" took it by hte swrod in the 1st place, along with everything else in an arc from Serbia to Spain??

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

How is that modern?

Hmm...you must have rad a differnt history to me - perhaps those alternate realities are more real than they're admitting??!!

i'm pretty sure the Crusades (whcih I am going to guess you mean) were relatively successful at taking and holding the Outremer fo 100 years or more.

Not exactly "every time....they got their asses handed back".

In the end they were ultimately unsuccessful at holding those lands, which is what I meant. Until Israel was created.

Who - the Jews?

Whoever was hellbent on reclaiming that land and for whatever reason. There was obviously a motive to take back those lands in Europe, and it's easy to see how it would be related to religion.

and tiotally ignoring that the "Moslem nations" took it by hte swrod in the 1st place, along with everything else in an arc from Serbia to Spain??

Many nations that fought in WW1 were formed through bloodshed, and many nations in general. I don't think that's a good excuse to go seize land back from the people who are currently living on it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Amen.

Yes, desecrate good Muslim land with those dirty Jews, how dare they.

When I read stuff like that, it kind of reminds me why I wish Israel would just nuke all their neighbors and turn all the countries into a big parking lot.

The people that made those decisions are long gone. How it is is how it is. Israel is where it is. You are not going to change history. Those people were born there, it’s their land by birth right, get use to it. They have a right to defend it as anyone else does. If that means killing the people that are trying to remove them from that land, then so be it.

It’s time to quit cussing about history and learn to live with their neighbor, no mater how much it angers them. If they can’t get over it, and keep attacking Israel, then they get what they deserve.

The Indians in the US were treated far worse, and they handled the situation far better than the Palestinians could ever think about.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Mr Tranny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
That's alot of hidden hardware!.I wonder what the US Mexico/US Canada border looks like as far as these kinds of installations go, because, surely the have to exist in some form!. As far as solving the issue? It won't be solved by anybody else excpet the people that live there, and if they decide the only course of action is ti kill each other off, than thats whats going to happen. I think eventually, in the end, once these folks realize they are being used by other countries as proxies, and always have been, they'll be able to work something out. As far as history, yes they have alot, but hey, Jews, Muslims and Christians have ALWAYS lived in that part of the world, so what's the big deal? The people living there are ancient, the religions are not.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

and tiotally ignoring that the "Moslem nations" took it by hte swrod in the 1st place, along with everything else in an arc from Serbia to Spain??

Many nations that fought in WW1 were formed through bloodshed, and many nations in general. I don't think that's a good excuse to go seize land back from the people who are currently living on it.

As same as it is no excuse to take back Israel because of the corruption, or violence that went into forming it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

In the end they were ultimately unsuccessful at holding those lands, which is what I meant. Until Israel was created.

Everyone is "ultimately unsuccessful at holding those lands", because there are no permanent political structures - everything falls sooner or later - even Rome (Kingdom, Republic, Empire) only lasted for ~2000 years!

quote]

Who - the Jews?

Whoever was hellbent on reclaiming that land and for whatever reason. There was obviously a motive to take back those lands in Europe, and it's easy to see how it would be related to religion.

Err...yes...the Crusades were religous in nature....Zionism has a strong religous bent.....the Palestinians are a religous motivation for othe Moslems...

Except that is how pretty much all nations have ben founded - includinghte USA, UK, Germany, France......Sth Africa, India, China......I guess ther may be a few small pockets of the world that ar political entities not founded or based on violence..but foff hand I cant' think of many ...Iceland perhaps.....

OK - how about the 700,000 (or so) Palestinians that left or were expelled from Israel in 1948 and thereafter get to swap with the same number of Jews that were expelled from various Moslem lands in the subsequent years?

The basic difference between the Jewish expuulsions from moslem countries, and Palestinain expulsions, is that hte Palestinians weer deliberately refused admission and integration into other Arab states as a deliberate political measure - allowing them to live in other states would be an admission of Is\rael's right to exist...adn that could nto be admitted.

Whereas any Jews who were expelled were automatically allowed to live in Israel.

Of course much of the Arab hostility to Jews in Israel through the 1920's and 1930's was to people who immigrated perfectly peacefully, and who purchased land from Arabs perfectly legally and with good money - not an armed invasion at all. It was largely the hostility to these immigrants that saw the creation of the Haganah, Irgun and Lehi.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Tranny

The people that made those decisions are long gone. How it is is how it is. Israel is where it is. You are not going to change history. Those people were born there, it’s their land by birth right, get use to it. They have a right to defend it as anyone else does. If that means killing the people that are trying to remove them from that land, then so be it.

You have a distorted view of reality..
Most of the trouble is due to Israel refusing to stick to the land given to them..
They want more and more which is obvious by their continued illegal settlements..

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
IF they're releasing intel, you can bet they're clearing their asses before hand.

I don't blame them.

Imagine 100,000 missiles in the hands Mexican gangs directly on CA and TX border ready to invade anytime...
BOOM, bye bye. Why do you expect any different from Israel?..
edit on 31-3-2011 by CanadianDream420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This is just one giant "heads up" to the international community to say :look, you see where those bunkers are right? Well you guys better do something because if not, the next time fighting breaks out, thats where we're hitting"

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77

Hezbollah is in Lebanon.

The Palestinians are in the Gaza strip and the west bank.

FYI

Exactly!

What has this got to do with the Palestinians? This is a Lebanese defence force readying for war with Israel and I'm soundly sure Israel is planning the same

top topics

<< 1   >>

join