It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Accused Kentucky Cat Killer says Felines Could Be Key to Human Telepathy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
www.fox41.com...

Eventually, Phelps began to share about his interest in cats -- an animal he called "fascinating." He said they can sense electromagnetic activity and that, as scientists began to understand this, it could open the door to human telepathy.

"They can pick out who is in their own family without smell and everything," he said.

If you follow the link be warned, graphic description of how he killed the cats is included.

I was wondering what everyone thought of this? Malarky of a criminal caught, or possible rantings of a scientific superboy? This happened in my city, Louisville KY. Thought this was ATS worthy.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You may be interested in this story:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

also live in louisville. this guy is just mentally ill.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I figure he may well be mentally ill. But what a strange thing to say regarding telepathy and cats.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well cats are often considered kind of "special". Witness the esteem the ancient Egyptians held them in. That being said - I think this guy is just a sick freak.

posted on Apr, 30 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I love me some kitties and am not only disgusted, but put into a state of rage whenever I hear about things like this. How anyone could ever do anything but give love to such a great animal is beyond me, but if you don't appreciate them, just leave them alone!

This guy should be ground up and fed to the cats at the pound. Odds are he will probably start killing people next. Those that torture animals are awful people.

top topics

join