It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Aids-like disease found in China

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

New Aids-like disease found in China

www.theepochtimes.com

In a small hotel across from the Beijing Center for Disease Control and Prevention, a reporter from New Express Daily, dressed in an isolation suit, interviewed a dozen “unusual” patients from different areas of China. Their symptoms are painful and debilitating, and AIDS-like, but repeated tests for HIV have come up negative.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.theepochtimes.com

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have seen a report on this before- this seems like a vastly underreported topic (like most news coming out of China). This article looks like it was translated from Chinese. When SARS came out, the Chinese state-run media offered little-to-no information on it. I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese disease control is trying to keep a lid on this apparently new virus.

www.theepochtimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If this thing is as contagious as it seems, and as deadly, China may be in for a horrible future. And that future may not last very long until its light is extinguished.

Or this could be nothing. We'll have to wait to see what the doctors find.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have always suspected HIV was a manufactured virus, coded to specifically attack African people, and if you look at the infection rates in Africa they dwarf everywhere else, I know the virus started there, but the expected pandemics in the west never happened, there was infection but the numbers settled more. Yet in Africa it just keeps getting worse and worse.

If this is a HIV mark 2 I feel really sorry for the Chinese people
a sad development and quiet worrying

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
so it could be an evolved strain of aids...thats great!!! i guess ill just have to cross chinese women off my list...damn it too!!! was really looking forward to finding me a nice chinese girl too.............one more thing also...how did someone with only 9 posts create a thread? i thought it was at least 20? or is that just a recomadation?
edit on 31-3-2011 by gdaub23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by kuai137

That is truly scary, They say the world Gov's are trying to delete the worlds population. China could have had this for years and someone finally found a way to leak it out here.
I remember watching the olimpyics a few years back and China had a population of 4.5 billion people, then last year when watching them again their pop was down to 2.4 billion. Could of been a typo, but it made me think. Will keep an eye on this thread to see if u find anything else on this.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
I have always suspected HIV was a manufactured virus, coded to specifically attack African people, and if you look at the infection rates in Africa they dwarf everywhere else, I know the virus started there, but the expected pandemics in the west never happened, there was infection but the numbers settled more. Yet in Africa it just keeps getting worse and worse.

I've always thought the same!!
To me, HIV was created AND tested by men in Africa. I think there's been a leak somehow and it just spread to what we know now.
It's awful to see what MAN is capable of doing. New technologies - new weapons - new viruses...for only MORE destruction.
When I think about this stuff it always reminds me of this quote from Matrix - brilliant movie btw! > "Humans are the cancer of this planet".
Sadly, I have to agree with it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Could this be man made to discourage Chinese from reproducing? Maybe.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by kuai137

Oh my, I read the rest of the artical and these symptoms sound horrible , I hope someone can find out the cause and offer treatment

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE

I just watched a documentary on China the other day and it seems that even with their one child rule their biggest problem is over population.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kuai137

I just read about H1N1 deaths in China from the link you provided, and there are apparently being very hush, hush on the numbers.

here are some quotes>>..."I have the reported figure in my hand, so I do know how many people have died, but I cannot tell you,” Lin said

One nurse at an outpatient clinic of the First Affiliated Hospital of Guangxi Medical University said she was not authorized to talk about H1N1.

“Because it is a highly sensitive issue, if I say anything wrong, it may have an impact on society. Our superiors have advised that we should just say that the relevant information will be publicized by the competent authorities,” the nurse said.

www.theepochtimes.com...

it seems some of us have it really good compared to other countries.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE
reply to post by kuai137

That is truly scary, They say the world Gov's are trying to delete the worlds population. China could have had this for years and someone finally found a way to leak it out here.
I remember watching the olimpyics a few years back and China had a population of 4.5 billion people, then last year when watching them again their pop was down to 2.4 billion. Could of been a typo, but it made me think. Will keep an eye on this thread to see if u find anything else on this.

For god's sake, get your facts right......... the chinese population was never 4.5 billion people...... it is no where near 2.4 billion...........
Look at this link and educate yourself instead of FLINGING incorrect and sensationalism around please...

www.google.com...:CHN&dl=en&hl=en&q=chinese+population

Thankyou

PDUK

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust

I don't know what ATS would be if it weren't for instantaneous polarization of a mostly unknown issue.

Maybe we should give this some time and let China do what they're going to do. Seems they're the moving force in the world today, I'm sure they'll come up with something. Seeing as how the corporate monopolies don't entirely rule over the people yet, they may actually come to a cure for whatever this is, unlike what you would see in a western society.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by XxRagingxPandaxX
Could this be man made to discourage Chinese from reproducing? Maybe.

That it what I thought but surely it is way too risky? You would think that China wants to decrease its population so that the standards of living increasea, so it seems counter active to infect people with disease. Or am I being naive?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Here's something to watch for: India.

It was just released today that the India Census recorded 1.2 BILLION people living there.

I'm waiting for confirmation one day that there's a new "virus" or disease discovered in India.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is a thread i made last aug that many be of interest to you about aids being a man made virus ...

as to this new virus i read the story andi have no idea what to make of it ...
we can hope hope that it doesnt turn out to be as bad as aids is but its too soon to tell hell this thing doesnt even have a name yet.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

The fact that so many suffer from AIDS in Africa and India has everything to do with men not practising safe sex. You can blame a lack of education and a culture that shuns protection. In Africa's case they still blame bad spirits. I think the obvious reasons are good enough.

Would you say it's also manufactured for gay men, because anal sex is a great transmitter of the disease?

You see my logic.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The article is a bit confusing.

The quoted rates of infection are at pandemic levels - with such a readily communicable disease with such high rates of infection (kissing? sharing utensils?) - you would think this would be a problem developing at a much more rapid pace.

It's hard to separate the hype and myth from the facts on this one. I'm leaning towards far more hype than substance.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I'm not a doctor...but that really doesn't sound like HIV/AIDS. First, you can't get HIV from tears, spit, or sweat. Unless that dude and his wife are banging their two year old, there's no reason for her to have it if it's HIV. Second... those symptoms are a lot closer to certain acute leukemias than they are to HIV.

So whatever it is, it probably isn't a super duper HIV virus. God only knows what the average Chinese person is exposed to in their drinking water, food, and environment on a day to day basis. They did above ground nuclear tests in an area where the jet stream would carry fallout all over China. They're one of the largest importers of actual trash, and the Chinese government has proven time and time again that they really don't give a poo who their industries poison and whether or not anybody knows it happens. I'm willing to bet that it's something they were exposed to in the environment, or something their food was exposed to in the environment, and that the Chinese government probably knows well enough what it is.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE

*facepalm* Yes HOLDYOURFUTURECLOSE. China had a population of 4.5 billion and then 2.1 billion magically died over the course of three years. I think you should visit some common sense forums before you do conspiracy, seeing as it's not easy to make accurate conjectures on what could be when you don't even know what is.
No offense.

Is there a conspiracy website with more intelligent members that I'm overlooking?
edit on 31/3/2011 by finalword because: .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join