It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin A 'National Embarrassment' on Fox News

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I can see people making mistakes
left right / up down everyone makes mistakes

just like Palins Parents

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
I dont under stand your rant eather??? i dont understand how she is "stupid or dumb" i just see more talking points being spewed from you by the left.
im an indipendent, i dont understand why people hater her so much

A man is known by the friends he makes, and the enemies he keeps. I would be honored if these vermin would count me as an enemy, and from what vile prevarications they are spewing, I think I should probably support her as someone with integrity.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I think Palin thinks Obama is weak on Libya. She thinks we should be more involved.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

An elitist? lol no I'm not, but thanx for taking my temperature.

A farmer becoming president in the 19th century has absolutely nothing to do with modern day, global politics. I am not saying that education is found only in books. I did not write that, nor did I imply it. What I am trying to say to you, is that if we have a choice of 2 or 3 potential candidates, is it not wise to elect the more intelligent of the group to represent you? Provided you agree with their campaign?

Even if I liked Palin to a degree, I could never vote for her because she's an opportunist. She is nothing more than a ham who loves the spotlight. She is nowhere near the intelligence level that this country needs. Global and domestic politics are very detailed and involved. It is a very delicate matter. It's 2011, not 1811. The current president should be more concerned with our deficit and not concerned with reality TV or the corn in Kansas.

That said, if Joe the plumber ran and I agreed with the guy and I though he would do a better job than previously done by the last 2 administrations, I would vote for him. I am not saying blue collar ppl cannot do the job. I'm saying it's not recommended because their area of expertise is elsewhere. Electing Sarah Palin to anything other than a reality TV show would probably be the worst thing this country has ever done.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Whether you love her or hate her, you have no idea how much the meme has affected your ability to think for yourselves,

It is just incredible to watch.

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again

Obviously, most will.
edit on 103030p://bWednesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The bit about the North Star was hilarious!

What the heck?

It's good to show these kinds of videos and point out the absurdity in the people we give so much control to, left or right. We can't have a pandering, scheming and unintelligent mind running our country. We've had enough of those in different combinations.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
One could easily start a thred titled "Obama, national embarressment on every network but Fox".
Just saying. get over it, we get it you don't like her, Fox, or our country.....have a nice day.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join