It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin A 'National Embarrassment' on Fox News

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

Every time a Palin Hater uses that argument I have to laugh. It shows how Ill-informed you really are.

Shes a successful conservative woman, thats why the left hates her so much. The left has laid claim to women and minorities through "fighting for their rights" and they feel betrayed that a minority would be conservative.

You need to quit quoting Tina Fey and stop listening to MSNBC for all your talking points. A simple search on the internet would have avoided this mistake.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It's called misdirection, people. The moonbats on the left are trying to get people to focus on the inconsequential rather than the important. That's exactly what this video is all about! Rather than focusing on why we were brought into another illegal war by a 'man' who received a Nobel Peace Prize for nothing at the beginning of his term in office, they are trying to divert attention to a misspoken word by a personality. Plain and simple.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enter Ruin

Ok answer me this, is it wrong to criticize the president by saying he isn't dressed properly?

Seriously, what is wrong with you people?

*YOU people* WHO???

I didn't say a DAMN thing about how Obama is dressed,

The most ignorant statement I have read today, categorizing
me in your *tid for tat*
OH THEY MAKE FUN OF OBAMA LETS MAKE FUN OF PALIN
is childish garbage...

I see the political bait dangling and this fish knows better then bite....
One up that and quit acting like 10 year old.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

yup democrats are just so perfect give me palin over pelosi anyday
edit on 31-3-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
WTF was she waxing poetic about the North Star for? What the hell does it have to do with anything political? Is she the dumbest woman in America or something? She needs to get out of politics and start bowling with that other moron from New Jersey Shore; Shmooshy or whatever her name is. They're the same person. Two naive morons who somehow think they're special. Reality television has single handedly destroyed this country.

I honestly believe that she feeds her family more cake and pies now, as a result of Michelle Obama stating that we should eat healthier. I can see Palin shoving cake into her face and believing it makes her more of an American because she "chose" to eat the cake. No one is going to tell her what to eat! That's communist. Jesus didn't ask his followers to eat healthy, so why should Michelle Obama? Jesus, guns and the North Star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-sorry guys............I had to let that out. I really get sick when I see Palin. Less talkie...............more bakey.

Polaris for president!

edit on 31-3-2011 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I don't like Obama either, but the man graduated from Harvard law school for cryin' out loud.

Comparing the intelligence of Sarah Palin to Obama is like comparing a bicycle to Cadillac.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

how smart can he or they be spending thousands of dollars on a education only to become a congressman or a president.

theres only 2 pieces of paper anyone needs to become a congressman or president just read the damn declaration and the constitution brains are not needed its all laid out.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm stating that Obama's intelligence is miles and miles ahead of Palin's. Sarah Palin is just a phony human being and nothing more than an opportunist. She would gladly sell America down the river for a chance at a new TV series. She's as transparent as a piece of glass.

You're correct in the fact that you don't need a Harvard or Ivy league education to become president. I am not refuting that. That said though; I am not going to vote for a woman who believes that South Korea is evil and that the North Star is more important than the issue of supplying Libyan rebels with arms.
It is wiser to give the more intelligent person the presidency. Long as you agree with their politics. This country puts party over country and that's the problem. You're saying Obama being an intelligent man means nothing because you favor Palin. I say she's a moron and that we are better off with a Harvard grad.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by neo96

I don't like Obama either, but the man graduated from Harvard law school for cryin' out loud.

Comparing the intelligence of Sarah Palin to Obama is like comparing a bicycle to Cadillac.

And G. W. Bush graduated from Harvard Business School with an MBA. Does that mean you respect him also?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

I respect W Bush, yes.

I don't like either man as a politician, but yes I respect them both.

I just don't like reading about Obama somehow being stupid. The man is smarter than 99 percent of the garbage I read on here everyday. Honesty is a whole other issue.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The more TPTB smear her, the more I like her.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

do you think obama is smart enough to change his car oil or does he pay someone to do it? for that fact do you think any congressman does anything for themselves.

do you think he can tear down and engine and rebuild it? do you think he can build a computer? or anything else

intelligence is a subjective term there are things that some people know how to do that other people dont know how to do does that make them stupid?

with palin for instance since it was mentioned do you think you can shoot a gun clean it hunt chop wood etc.

nah an intelligent person doesnt put other people down for being stupid or ignorant for the simple fact that there is always someone else around who can make anyone else seem to have the intelligence of a rock

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

nah an intelligent person doesnt put other people down for being stupid or ignorant for the simple fact that there is always someone else around who can make anyone else seem to have the intelligence of a rock

Except with Palin, she can't pull that off, she was going to be the VicePresident and probably still doesn't know what a Vicepresident does. If I'm going to elect someone to office, or ANYONE with power, I expect him/her to know at least more than the regular Joe, NOT LESS!

FYI: Whoever said the left doesn't respect women for being in the minority is a complete moron, the left has Hillary Clinton, who is 100% a better choice than either Obama/McCain or Palin
edit on 31-3-2011 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I just hope that when Sarah wins the next presidency, she can bring us all back to Jesus and save us from witchcraft!!!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 31-3-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I just hope that when Sarah wins the next presidency, she can bring us all back to Jesus and save us from witchcraft!!!

I never thought I'd see whaaa supporting Palin for President!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ferris.Bueller.II
reply to post by whaaa

I never thought I'd see whaaa supporting Palin for President!

Politics has just become some-kind of surreal entertainment anyway. I've given up on politics just like a lost my faith in Christianity; that also has become some kind of surreal entertainment as evidenced by my video.

The signs of a Theocratic corporate fascist state are everywhere. I'm gonna go spend the rest of my retirement on a beach; fishing, drinking and chasing women in some country where people still have a sense of humor. I can still prosper as long as I have an www. connection y hablo Espanol poco.

edit on 31-3-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What I find amusing is these attacks are going to only help her. I'll do some homework and if she is against the Patriot Act wants to lower taxes and cut the budget she might just get my vote.
Of course I care only about the issues and not the verbal gaffs reported ad nauseum by progressives who foam at the mouth every time she appears on tv. So keep attacking. Keep slandering. You'll do more for her campaign than a million in advertising.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
not a bad looking chick

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Palin is a private citizen so how is having an opinion an embarrassment? Obama is the national embarrassment! A moron who can remember anything, has never accomplished jack sht and a liar. Why don't you think before you post crap like this.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I am a Democrat from Arizona. I am only a democrat because I do have a bleeding heart for people who need assistance. I guess I would now consider myself an independent now that I see almost all of my views falling right down the middle of the 2 parties. I went to both rallies, one for McCain and one for Obama. I shook Obama's hand and it was the weakest hand shake in the world. My mind was made up after that and McCain won my vote by that 1 point. McCain then lost 2 points in my book after I researched Palin and Biden. Palin ruined it for McCain in my book, because she seemed to be unqualified(yes, it's a word). I was a teen parent so I did not knock her for her daughter at all. But I ended up writing my own name in for president because I just couldn't vote for Mc or Boma. If Palin and Obama are up against each other its going to be MrMarc 2012!!! I have bad grammar, I was a teen parent and have quit a job where I had authority. I also agree with some views that her puppet master has for her to stumble on and I have a firm hand shake. So why not vote for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join