It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin A 'National Embarrassment' on Fox News

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
How can anyone follow someone like Sarah Palin? She's a joke...

No wonder people around the world don't take the U.S. seriously like it did in the past, in one hand we have a "liberal" President, who acts even more conservative than past Conservative Presidents, and in the other hand, we have a Conservative that could have been our VICE PRESIDENT! Someone who keeps ridiculing herself, "True" Americans (or as she calls herself a "True Patriot", a religious group, (daughter became a single mother at age 18, then began to publicly advocate sexual abstinence for unmarried teens, and is now a paid speaker on the subject of teen pregnancy, what an joke), and U.S. women in general.
Watch the video and decide for yourselves (although most of you knew or got used to her ludicrous low-intelligence, the video is worth watching) It doesn't matter if its a TYT video, they are right.

If the U.S. is ruined it isn't for a failed current President, is because people follow Politicians like her.
edit on 31-3-2011 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2011 by Enter Ruin because: I did went a little overboard with the "fail mother" argument, so EDITED.

Mod Note : Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 1-4-2011 by xpert11 because: Mod Edit and note

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Enter Ruin

I don't understand the point of the video.

To me, it looks like Palin is saying we shouldn't get involved in a third illegal war.

This sounds fairly reasonable.

It's like he's picking on the verbiage she has chosen to use instead of the meat of her arguments.

I didn't know the TYTs were warmongers that support the military industrial complex. I guess I have to thank you for posting this since I thought the TYTs were against illegal wars. Turns out I was wrong.

edit on 31-3-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Im not going to knock her for her daughter getting knocked up as a teen. They all seem extremely horny all the time and I think it is just one of their family traits. Some families have kids when parents are young and Ill bet their family has that history. I will knock her for being a complete moron though.
edit on 31-3-2011 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I truly despise Sarah Palin, as I think she is a fraud and a quitter. (Couldn't even finish her term as Gov)

But a failed mother? I don't know about that. Many teens are having children and she was 18 when the kid was born. Does that mean ALL of the mothers who's children had babies at 18 are bad mothers?

Is she an embarrassment? No doubt, but for other reasons that what you stated.

link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1
reply to post by Enter Ruin

I don't understand the point of the video.

To me, it looks like Palin is saying we shouldn't get involved in a third illegal war.

This sounds fairly reasonable.

It's like he's picking on the verbiage she has chosen to use instead of the meat of her arguments.

I didn't know the TYTs were warmongers that support the military industrial complex. I guess I have to thank you for posting this since I thought the TYTs were against illegal wars. Turns out I was wrong.

edit on 31-3-2011 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

What in the world are you talking about? You're being serious about this? The North Star? WOW!

No wonder this country is going to the

Mod Note : Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1-4-2011 by xpert11 because: Mod Edit and note

link   
I agree with you about Palin except for one point.

A mother whose daughter has a baby out of wedlock is not a failed mother.

With your reasoning it would make the father of the male that was the baby's daddy a failure also.

No matter how hard we try to protect our children they have a mind of their own and do not always do as we teach them.

And the girl was 18 years old. She was an adult.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enter Ruin
What in the world are you talking about? You're being serious about this? The North Star? WOW!

No wonder this country is going to the s#!+hole...

Ummm, he's mocking her for disagreeing with Obama's warmongering.

Did you watch the same video I just watched?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I dont under stand your rant eather??? i dont understand how she is "stupid or dumb" i just see more talking points being spewed from you by the left. Is she dumb and stupid because she can, shoot a gun, hunt and kill her own food? is she stupid that she can fish, clean it and cook it? I bet you have not done any of these.

whos the stupid one?

im an indipendent, i dont understand why people hater her so much

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

I'm not sure either.

So she used a dumb word, big deal.

I care more about the arguments she's making than the her "squirmish" comment.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Again with more senseless Palin attacks, it is old now....

Palin sneezed! National embarrassment!!!

Palin shot a moose!! National embarrassment!!

Palin walks funny!! National embarrassment!!

People that like Palin REALLY LIKE HER!

People that dislike Palin REALLY DISLIKE HER!

I think people have made up their mind on her, you like her or don't.

It is just senseless attacking someones *intelligence*
by taking video clips here and there, audio clips,
mixing them around and spreading more Palin gossip...

BORING~

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I dont under stand your rant eather??? i dont understand how she is "stupid or dumb" i just see more talking points being spewed from you by the left. Is she dumb and stupid because she can, shoot a gun, hunt and kill her own food? is she stupid that she can fish, clean it and cook it? I bet you have not done any of these.

whos the stupid one?

Yeah I guess she can see Russia from her home window over there in Alaska too... right?

Wow...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

whos the stupid one?

Yeah I guess she can see Russia from her home window over there in Alaska too... right?

Wow...

WOW she never said that. that was a SNL joke she never said. what a drone

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Mainly she lacks knowledge of American history and seems to only have a high school education when she speaks. Still better than Bush Jr. She just kinda presents herself as a ditz detached from mainstream America.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I don't hate her. I just wish she'd stay out of politics, as she really does not belong. If she can hunt and provide for her family--GREAT. What does that have to do with the price of eggs?

I get a headache listening to her because instead of having an intelligent, thought-out discussion about the current issues, she just rambles on. Besides her love of the North Star, was there any other relevant point she made or was she just being your average, every day talking bobble head?

If they (Sarah and Greta) were supposed to be talking about Libya, what exactly were their points? I couldn't even get a gist of what they were talking about, other than they disagree with Obama and Sarah loves the North Star.

I'm independent, but that really has no bearing on the fact that Sarah Palin is not smart enough about politics to be a commentator on any news channel anywhere,except for her local news up there in Alaska. Maybe.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

WOW she never said that. that was a SNL joke she never said. what a drone

"Actually", you're wrong, stop watching Fox News and get your information from other sources as well.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
A man is known by the friends he makes (or terrorists in his administration), and the enemies he keeps. If the Nazi left isn't attacking someone, then I will also ignore them. If they go all out to discredit and slam, I want to know what it is that they are so afraid of. Thats' Palin!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Of all the politicians I would want to count on when the chips are down, Sarah Palin comes to mind. She seems to be a tundra-bitch who will mess you up kind of person that can clean and cook what she kills. I expect a President Palin will kick out the UN and tell the Liberals in the US and the world to take their feel good programs and shove it. A President Palin will make America number one again.

Although I would not expect him to return to politics, Dick Cheney, had the no-nonsense take no prisoners attitude needed to straighten the world out. His main problem was he was only Vice-President and had to manipulate the President to get big things accomplished.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

No wonder this country is going to the s#!+hole...

Ummm, he's mocking her for disagreeing with Obama's warmongering.

Did you watch the same video I just watched?

Damn Mnemeth, I usually like you're opinions, but did you watch the video? It is primarily about her apparent stupidity...Yeah, Mr.Turk is an Obama apologist, but he is correct about this, Palin has gone above and beyond stupid in this clip and made me literally sad for her supporters. You did catch the part when he knocked Bush too? It wasn't about disagreement, but about her inability to make a relevant and coherent argument.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I can't get over all of these comments to be honest. I was laughing out loud when I watched that video because really all he is trying to show is how dumbed down Palin's approach to American politics is. It's no secret that America has a high illiteracy rate but I don't think that means you can have a leader (or someone trying to be one) who talks as if she hasn't passed highschool (which I know she has done, as well as post-secondary). All she does is ramble about nonsense when asked questions she doesn't know the answers to. Really though, what was that about the "north star" and everytime she looks at it she gets a sense of focus... okay great. What the heck does that have to do with anything? This isn't about her having a daughter with child, it's about the fact that her politics don't make sense and she changes her views on certain issues (ie. teenage abstinence, then she changes to being now a spokesperson for teeangers with children). It saddens me to think that she actually has political support in that country because lets be serious, my 14 year old cousin could speak more clearly and articulately than that woman.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly
Again with more senseless Palin attacks, it is

It is just senseless attacking someones *intelligence*
by taking video clips here and there, audio clips,
mixing them around and spreading more Palin gossip...

BORING~

Why is it wrong to show clips of her saying nonsensical stuff? is it because it shows her lack of intelligence?

Ok answer me this, is it wrong to criticize the president by saying he isn't dressed properly?

Seriously, what is wrong with you people?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join