It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamist extremists view Freemasons as the enemy: report

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Islamist extremists view Freemasons as the enemy: report

news.nationalpost.com

TORONTO — As if it wasn’t enough that they want to blow up all the “Crusaders” and “Zionists,” now al-Qaeda has apparently chosen a new target: Freemasons.

A “secret” Canadian intelligence study newly-released to the National Post describes how Islamist conspiracy theorists have seen the enemy and it is freemasonry.

“Islamist extremists and the Freemasons” is the actual title of a Canadian Security Intelligence Service intelligence assessment distributed in December 2009.
It says extremist ideologues have taken Dan Brown’s The Da Vinci Code and the Nicholas Cage fi
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Normally I really don't care to read anything about conspiracies relating to Freemasonry, but this is different because this is a report published by CSIS and released to a national newspaper.

This is also interesting because the article and the report itself seem clearly biased against Islamic extremists, and possibly even for the Masons. Masons are all over Canada. I know this because even in the small city that I reside in, there's freemason lodges and even buildings with the masonic emblem (and this is common all over my province).

Now personally, I don't buy the garbage statement that the Islamic extremist ideologues are watching Hollywood conspiracy movies and engaging in intifada based on them... but this article is about something more possibly involving ancient ideological rivalries that you guys know more about than I.

news.nationalpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Cool, just another group to hate on us Masons.
But if we are hated by religious extremist groups then.....
We must be doing something right, and i'm good with that.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The key word is "extremist", and yes these extremists view even people of their own Muslim faith as enemies if they are not of the Wahhabi and shuria law, then they will be treated as infidels as well. That is why they are extremists, and kill their own people.

Christians and Jews do not still stone people today, as they did 2K years ago, but if they did... see the difference?

That is a huge problem, general ignorance of Muslims, people just don't know that there are different groups of the Muslim religions as there is the christian, but we don't see baptists blowing up evangelical churches do we?

That is the "key" difference, the extremist part.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Islamist extremists view everyone as the enemy. Except Islamist extremists. Dumb report.

Just trying to scare people.
edit on 31-3-2011 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

While most rational thinkers can tell fact from fiction, CSIS warns that we should not have such high expectations for the cave-dwelling sages at al-Qaeda HQ.

What a biased article. Makes me want to punch these people in the throat.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

They have their theories mixed up. It's not the Masons we fear it's the G-20, G-7 that will bring in the NWO.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think "Illuminati" is a more accurate term to reflect the most corrupt individuals in our society, rather than "Freemason." "Freemason" seems like the common peon underlying organization that anyone* can join, to start participating in various rituals of trivial consequence.

Or if you want to be more to the point: Council on Foreign Relations

Bilderberg Group

Trilateral Commission

Those represent just about every major institution of power and corruption in the Western hemisphere.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
A lot of the extremist Islamists believe many of the same conspiracy theories that are posted on ATS, like the NWO, they just approach the issue from a different angle.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sounds like they're trying to find ways to lump conspiracy theorists in with Islamic extremists and start pushing forward their "domestic extremist" false flag operations.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
haha the propaganda is becoming so clumsy, like something out of communist russia.

"Masons are your friends! They would never do anything to harm you or our country...if you think different, you must be a TERRORIST!"

sheesh, lay it on a little thick why dont ya?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Asuming freemasons are in all levels of government and media in Canada as they are here in Aus i really dont know what to make of this intel statement. Freemasonrys hierarchy and Islam have a little more in common than many may be aware of. Dont even bother masons, if you dont already know, chances are you will never know.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Freemasonry and especially the illuminatti SHOULD be the enemy of every single human being. There is NO REASON for such pseudo-elite groups meeting together throughout the world with secret agendas. Masonry is what enables the illuminatti(or whatever is the real name) to ruin our planet through war, disease, lies, etc.

I for one hate them because they deserve it more than any other group. The islamic extremists got something right for once. Horray! Now its time for the rest of the sheeple to wake up before its too late...............

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Bilderberg Group
Trilateral Commission
Those represent just about every major institution of power and corruption in the Western hemisphere.

I thought Al Queda would have figured
this out by now. Regular Freemasons
are not the enemy. It's the Illuminati.
Just cuz ur a Mason doesn't make u
an Illuminati.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Bilderberg Group
Trilateral Commission

an Illuminati.

Why is it most major power players in the world are masons?
The masons seem to form the base and power structure.
Just because you are a Mason, and dont know the whole story, doesnt mean that freemasons are all hunky-dory.

edit on 31-3-2011 by aching_knuckles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

this out by now.

Considering that "al Qaeda" is any Arab man or woman angry at the US occupation of the Mid East, and even moreso when commandeered by US CIA, "al Qaeda" only knows what "they" want "al Qaeda" to know.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Bilderberg Group
Trilateral Commission

an Illuminati.

I heard from a pretty reliable guy once (wouldn't doubt if he was in this sect) that the Freemasons were "the top of the pyramid". I always thought it was the other way around with masons at the top and freemasons on the bottom, but I guess not.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by aching_knuckles
Why is it most major power players in the world are masons?
Name one?
edit on 2011.4.11 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
this is part of the establishment's efforts to equate anyone that dislikes freemasons as "terrorists" ...notice how they throw in "conspiracy theorists" in the report too...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Oh look, it's one of those cute junior member mason's! Extolling the exploits of a historied cult as his own. I'm eager to join your ranks, but I'm unsure where to mail in the $20 registration fee.

There are many reasons to hate the true freemasons. One doesn't have to be religious to do so. Just literate.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join