It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Obtains Obama’s Purported Social Security Number

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
A retired Air Force Col. has obtained Obama's ss# and says that he found some alarming results...I have heard something about this story before but evidentally this guy claims he has total proof that Obama's ss# is a forgery...And yes the article is linked through infowars so all the haters need not apply...

Story here
edit on 31-3-2011 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Interesting enough but kind of too easy to obtain his SSN.
So I think this man is pretty fishy.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Sounds pretty dodgy. How would you go about getting an SS number? Would this not land him in a spot of bother regardless of whether or not it is a forgery?

I don't know American legal stuff.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Or just go here for the real article and bypass infowars bs

www.gazette.com...

oh ya, and the term birther is so degrading. Just because people seek the truth they are categorized into a made up term to make u sound crazy for wanting to know the truth.

birther....pffff how about American Citizen?
edit on 31-3-2011 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2011 by jidnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Barry has ( 5 ) S.S. #'s...I wonder which one this man had? He is so crooked he probably pays in to just 1 of them and will try and draw from all 5 when and if he was to retire.....But, I don't see him ever drawing a dime Social Security as it will be empty in a few yrs.. They have went to it one time to many.....Like they have everything else....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Direct from the link: www.gazette.com...

“Col. Greg Hollister, USAF (Ret.) contacted the Selective Service, falsely impersonated President Obama, improperly registered his own address as President Obama’s address, and by this false impersonation and identity theft he managed to obtain a duplicate registration acknowledgement card with President Obama’s Selective Service information on it,” a blogger posted on gratewire.com last week. “This may violate several federal criminal statutes, and apparently caused the federal record of President Obama’s address with the Selective Service to be altered to show that he lives in Colorado Springs, CO.” Read more: www.gazette.com...

Sounds like bunk to me. Impersonated Obama? What kind of moron workers are at selective service?
Wouldn't that throw up any flags?

Oh, our president is changing his address...ok.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
This story is old news, but has never gained any traction. It stymies me how the "birther" group would not have latched on to this. It is almost like they are guided away from any real evidence, because the real evidence is there.

Obama's 2009 tax return used a SSN issued from Connecticut while he and his mother were living in Hawaii back when he was something like 5 years old. There is a trail of SSN's attached to "Barak Obama" or another moniker he has, that had an address in the town that our president was living in at that time. This means that while it may be another person with his highly unusual name, it is unlikely to be the same situation in every town he moves to.

This story, and how it has languished for the last two years, is proof to me that The People are stupid as hell, or the story is being manipulated at the highest levels to discredit this story.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

I knew this guy about 10 years ago. In case anyone is interested, Gregory Hollister was interested in running for presidential office back then. This may explain some of his motivations. I knew him from church.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
already posted:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join