It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Fukushima 50" are expecting to die...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The so-called Fukushima 50, the group of about 300 technicians, soldiers and firemen who work in shifts of 50, have been exposed repeatedly to dangerously high radioactive levels as they attempt to avert a nuclear disaster.

The mother of one man has admitted that the group have discussed their situation and accepted that death is a strong possibility. \"My son and his colleagues have discussed it at length and they have committed themselves to die if necessary in the long-term.\"

www.calgaryherald.com...

I have nothing else to say except "Heroes".

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
They have stronger spirits within them. GOD bless them for supports of EA...... It will be nice to meet them all!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
They know it that from beginning ...big respect for them

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

This has already been posted somewhere... They did this with Chernobyl; they took like 100 people and switched a particular number of them out at a time to... i forget what they were doing at the time...

Click me! That button does nothing by the way...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Modern-day, mortal superheroes.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Yep, the'll all die a terrible death because of the so called human excrement running this planet....I thank these people for the sacrifice they have made and the people that are at the top, the puppets, are the ones that should have been MADE to do this instead of the ones that volunteered.....To all of TPTB...your day is coming...It's right around the corner..I can hardly wait.......I have several things I want to try out on yall....My "get the truth out of anybody" kit is packed and ready to go...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
These people have quality that I don't have.

Though I personally do not think they understand what kind of [horridly painful] death they face. They may regret it in the end; REGARDLESS: They are true heroes; they know they will be facing death itself anyways.
edit on 3/31/11 by NuclearMitochondria because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
They are indeed worthy of all our grattitude, but will they die for nothing?, is what they are doing having any affect at all? because from what i can gather so far things are as bad, if not worse than when it began. Please dont let these people die for nothing. They are braver than me, but saying that if it was on my doorstep i might be forced into such action if i thought my efforts would save my loved ones. God bless them all.
edit on 31-3-2011 by chaztekno because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
These are hero's among men, and it is not for them that I feel sorrow for. The grief that their families must be going through must be phenomenal knowing that the sacrifice that their sons and daughters are making probably wont amount to a hill of beans for the next 500 years

top topics

join