It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Obama's approval hits new low

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by American-philosopher

Last polls I looked at had either Huckster or Romney as the top for running..
neither of which Im thrilled with. Regardless of OPs reading comprehension, Paul seems like the only one I like anymore. Seeing that MSM and the others cant stand him.. that says he is saying/doing something right.
I hate that he went on Alex Jones though.. so many of us remember and were alive and listening to the y2k fearmonger fest.. I hate that he associated himself with that mess.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
In my humble opinion, Obama is a joke. Every president for a good while now has been a joke. The last president America had, who actually stood for something was JFK. Granted, he wasn't perfect. No one is. But he wanted good things for the U.S.

Truthfully, I wish Ron Paul would have been elected. I think he's a great guy who speaks his mind.

As for Obama and his approval ratings... Remember, I don't like the guy at all. But how does anyone expect to live up to all that hype during his election? He and his team (and whoever pulls the strings) set the bar a bit too high and out of reach setting people up to be disappointed.

My 0.2 of course.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Reading comprehension! BWAHAHA!! why not read your original post....no where in the confines of your post did you suggest that you were Voting for obama, or the lack there of...better yet, here you go:

The funny thing is that I myself know of no one personally who voted for him. Some were interested and liked some of what he said, but when they looked into him they turned away. We're older, maybe thats it? WHo knows. SOme of our friends and family voted for McCain.. but a very few. Basically every one of us and most on base had NO clue who to vote for because the choices all sucked. Many of us were at one time hard core dems or hard core repubs.. no more. Havent been in many years. WHo do you vote for? Theyre all corrupt and liars... no party better than any other.. they just go for the same thing by using different methods and different words. The only reason I like Ron Paul is because the rest of them dont.. and that has to say something.

Show me where you suggested voting for Obama? I see this:

The funny thing is that I myself know of no one personally who voted for him

Would that suggest a vote? Dont think so...lets continue shall we?

Some were interested and liked some of what he said, but when they looked into him they turned away

Does that suggest voting for him too? Nope...dont think so!

SOme of our friends and family voted for McCain.. but a very few

Oh there you go...oh wait a minute...wrong guy~

Basically every one of us and most on base had NO clue who to vote for because the choices all sucked.

Nope, no suggestion of vote there either?

WHo do you vote for? Theyre all corrupt and liars... no party better than any other.. they just go for the same thing by using different methods and different words.

Any suggested vote for Obama there either? Nope~

The only reason I like Ron Paul is because the rest of them dont.. and that has to say something.

And yet you show favor to Ron Paul?

Let me break this down...you make an attempt to conjure up a constructive thought, ( which you failed miserably ), but then when someone responds, you make a false statement, such as:

LOL! I was talking about voting for Obama..

And yet your post never referenced such a suggestion. Talk about Reading AND understanding comprehension fail! BWAHAHAHA!!

Why not go back to re-runs of Sesame street...might do you a world of good kid!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Hey, you called me "kid". I'll definitely accept that as a compliment and not as you intend it.

Some of your posts are great.. but some like this one.. blow your credibility and your seat at the grown up table out of the water.

Now settle down and be rational. Oh yeah... senility.. Im on ATS.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Care to elaborate? I see you decided to refrain from addressing the issue....you made a statement, and now you can't back it up~ Laughable at best. But I will give you credit...your an outstanding troll!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

Honestly, who can still believe a word out of his mouth? The guy has reneged on all of his promises and stances. He has literally done nothing but make matters worse and keeps the same wheels turning. Who in their right mind would vote for him again? How many numbskulls are we going to elect before we realise it is a bought and paid for system?

Who will vote for him? Minorities and union members will make up the majority of his followers. Do you realize how many billions of $ Obama has funneled to the unions? That was payback to them for getting him in his first term; and now they want more.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Dictators generally have low approval ratings..

These freaks who call themselves president don't respect laws or respond to what "the people" want and/or need.. they "dictate" what they're going to do.. THEN do what they want regardless of laws (international) or rules (Constitution).

Did gw simply "respond" to the American peoples desire to go attack a country that had nothing to do with 9/11?.. were soccer moms marching in the streets demanding the USA kidnap, torture, strip due process rights, enact the PATRIOT act, and urinate on both the constitution & Geneva convention?

Or did he dictate his Iraq war / (fake) war on terror plans to the people using propaganda, 1/2 truths and political leverage to sell his idea?

Anyone notice both partys are against, and promise to fix, most everything that's out of control?..like budget deficits, waste, fraud, illegal immigration, pork.. but once in office they "dictate" policies that either make thing worse, or maintains status quo.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frontkjemper
In my humble opinion, Obama is a joke. Every president for a good while now has been a joke. The last president America had, who actually stood for something was JFK. Granted, he wasn't perfect. No one is. But he wanted good things for the U.S.

Truthfully, I wish Ron Paul would have been elected. I think he's a great guy who speaks his mind.

As for Obama and his approval ratings... Remember, I don't like the guy at all. But how does anyone expect to live up to all that hype during his election? He and his team (and whoever pulls the strings) set the bar a bit too high and out of reach setting people up to be disappointed.

My 0.2 of course.

I actually think every president before Bush jr. was pretty good (this includes Democratic AND Republican). I'm sure they lied about stuff and didn't deliver on all they wanted, but they honestly didn't # things up too bad.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join