It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Blue Beam and the Sears Tower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
My favorite comic book from last year was “Bulletproof Coffin”, a six issue series. Rereading it after I had posted some Project Blue Beam threads, I realized it was 2012 predictive programming, the back covers showing events just as I had described Project Blue Beam unfolding. Here’s the back covers:

I think this is the first back cover (I don’t own the first issue, you can read it here for free and see all the occult references: www.comicbookresources.com... ) “We are just lab monkeys.”
www.comicbookresources.com...

Here’s the 2nd cover. “Start your own UFO cult.” This would correspond to aliens showing up on 12-21-12. Keep in mind that the story is about “shadow people” and paranoia. Nothing to do with aliens.
i866.photobucket.com...

Here’s the 3rd cover. “Hey Johnny, don’t forget to take the RED pill!” UFO’s come, nukes go off, people take their hallucinogenic spiked anti-radiation pills. (I’ve been saying this long before the current Japanese nuke problems. Those events are to help program people to practically salivate over taking their “doomsday pills” [as coined by NWO shill Michio Kaku].) Interdimensional hopping greys, shadow people, “reptilians”, vampires, ghosts they are all the same drug induced mental effect.

i866.photobucket.com...

Here’s the 4th cover. A woman walking in a drugged/ stupefied zombie state. (From taking the pill.)

i866.photobucket.com...

Here’s the 5th cover. A man selling “only local” shrunken heads to be able to make ends meet. (People have gone insane and killed people. The joke takes on an insanely evil meaning here, making light of folks not being able to feed themselves so they sell shrunken heads of the people that they have murdered in their drug induced madness. Reading some of this stuff now is like peering into the mind of a serial killer.)

i866.photobucket.com...

The 6th cover is just a white page symbolizing the protagonist moving into an unknown new world (NWO).

After seeing that I decided to go through my entire collection and see if there was more. And there was, plenty of it. So much so that I think the entire industry is devoted to pure programming purposes. Anyway, I came away with this hypothesis:
During the end of 2012 psyops, my speculation is this:

Mid December. A faked black hole erupts out of the Tevatron or similar experimental site at Fermilabs just outside Chicago.

This faked black hole emits "Hawking radiation". physics.about.com...

This makes people take their previously given anti radiation pills (from the govt's Cities Readiness Initiative) that have been spiked with hallucinogens. People are acting insane. (I just want to point out that I have been speaking of this spiked anti radiation pill theory long before the nuclear events in Japan. These events are priming/ programming people to practically salivate over taking these "doomsday pills" (as coined by NWO shill Michio Kaku).

A hologram of a demonic octopus/ Cthulu thing (I imagine it would be like this clip from Hellboy II: www.channels.com...
and picture here: www.suite101.com... )
crawls out of the hole and goes to the nearest tallest building, which is ... the Sears Tower, the tallest building in the US and topped by two large radio and TV antennas (now called Willis Tower). Think that's crazy? Maybe not, here's the address of it:

Willis Tower, 233 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60606, United States. The 60606 zipcode is only .3 square miles! Here's a picture of it:
www.huliq.com... ... ears-tower

This Cthulu is said to "broadcast alien mind control from the tower". The world watches in horror at the events in Chicago. This demon functions as Satan summoning his angels, the demonic UFOs. Cthulu performs a "spell" and opens up a "dimensional rift"/ wormhole in the sky that "allows Nibiru and the UFOs to come to earth". This is 12-21-12.

Prince William is part of the Royal Air Force and is shot down by the UFOs.

Various countries expend nukes at the UFOs, sending radiation everywhere. Everyone is taking these pills which make them see "shadow people, vampires, interdimensional hopping aliens - this is why you see aliens with invisibility: Predator/ Paul movie grey/ etc- they are indicative of a drug effect that will prime people to think they are seeing aliens.

Nibiru blocks out the sun. This is the 3 Days of Darkness catholic prophecy that perfectly aligns with the timeline. People are going on killing sprees, suicides, seeing hallucinations induced by demonic "ghosts" over TVs and radios etc.

Dec. 25. At the end of this nightmare, Lucifer, the angel of light, comes on TV to calm people down and to "sacrifice himself" to save the world, becoming a shooting star that pierces Nibiru and destroys it, sending shards of "debris" into the moon, partially destroying it (in actuality they have placed nukes on the moon and will actually partly destroy it).

William comes back to life, after "dying" for 3 days. The Pope, false prophet, certifies him as the Christ messiah. It will be revealed that Jesus was a royal Egyptian and that the true lineage of the Bible is Egyptian. Jesus, now established as part of the Illuminati, will be shown to have fathered children. Here is where they will reveal these lies: www.dailymail.co.uk...

William will be shown to be of this lineage. In essence, the aliens are "demons" and Hebrews and Christians are now “Illuminati”. The world is chastened and guilted back into the Catholic fold after the terrifying events. World war III is a new holy war to purify it of "evil".

link   
Now, I wasn’t aware that the Sears Tower had so much dirt on it, but there is. Let’s just run down the list of suspicious things.

Rahm Emmanuel. The notorious cohort of Obama is the new mayor of Chicago. Since Obama is the fake Antichrist it makes sense that Chicago would be the epicenter for this constructed story. (Obama is, ritualistically speaking, the first seal of the Apocalypse, the first Horseman, a false Christ (not the Antichrist though). The Norway Spiral occurred as Obama was about to pick up his Nobel Peace Prize. This was to ritualistically make him a false Christ- wise men following the star to the prince of peace.)

Larry Silverstein, the owner of the World Trade Center during the 9-11 attacks, also owns the Sears Tower. wakeupfromyourslumber.com... Here’s a cached except from a Wall Street Journal article :

MetLife Will Sell Sears Tower by Dean Starkman From The Wall Street Journal Online March 12, 2004 Two investors who are part of Larry Silverstein's group that owns the World Trade Center lease are among the buyers of the Sears Tower, which MetLife Inc. agreed to sell Thursday for more than $800 million, according to people familiar with the situation. Lloyd Goldman and Joseph Cayre, New York investors who are among Mr. Silverstein's backers in the Trade Center, are part of a group that agreed to buy the Chicago landmark, these people said. Another New York investor, Jeffrey Feil, was also a participant in the Sears Tower deal, the people said. Names of the other investors couldn't be learned.

And Kroll Associates was the security firm for the World Trade Center during the 9-11 attacks. Now they provide security for the Sears Tower.

www.kroll.com...

Address. Willis Tower, 233 South Wacker Drive, Chicago, Illinois 60606, United States. As shown here, www.city-data.com... , the 60606 zip code is very small, only .3 square miles.

The proximity of Fermilabs’ Tevatron collider to the Sears/ Willis Tower is roughly 30 miles. The Tevatron collider is the American counterpart to the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland. Other experiments at Fermilabs www.fnal.gov... include the Cryogenic Dark Matter Search experiment.

The strange desire to paint it silver.

featuresblogs.chicagotribune.com... -ifsuch-a-jarring-movemight-cu.html

Might Sears Tower, the brooding black mountain of the Chicago skyline, turn a shiny silver? Don't count on it, even if such an outlandish move might cut energy costs at the nation's tallest building.

Following this morning's Chicago Sun-Times story that the skyscrapers' owners are looking at re-covering the tower in silver, a Sears Tower spokesman confirms that the owners want to improve the energy performance of the 110-story office building, but adds that "any details at this point would be speculative." It's been known for months that the owners have asked Chicago architects Adrian Smith and Gordon Gill to devise ways to drop the tower's energy consumption.

Among the ideas floated: Putting wind turbines and solar panels on the roof. Now comes the Sun-Times with a fanciful illustration (above) that imagines the tower with a new skin of silvery mirror glass instead of its current cladding of black anodyzed aluminum and bronze-tinted windows. Experts in energy-saving architecture say such a plan could cut two ways. "Changing the facade color of the Sears Tower from black to a lighter color that absorbed less heat would reduce its air-conditioning costs," said Doug Farr, a Chicago architect who has made green design a hallmark of his practice.

Then they decide that they want to cover it in solar panels. About 7.5 football fields worth.
inhabitat.com...

Chicago’s iconic Willis Tower (formally the Sears Tower) is set to become a massive solar electric plant with the installation of a pilot solar electric glass project. The high-profile project on the south side of the 56th floor will replace the windows with a new type of photovoltaic glass developed by Pythagoras Solar which preserves daylighting and views while reducing heat gain and producing the same energy as a conventional solar panel. The project could grow to 2 MW in size — which is comparable to a 10 acre field of solar panels — turning North America’s tallest building into a huge urban vertical solar farm.

edit on 31-3-2011 by jcrash because: format

link   
Now let me digress for a moment, and take a brief detour into the science of holography.

Silver is used as the backing on holograms (technically speaking, “holograms” are the plates that hold the images). There are 2 kinds of holograms: reflection and transmission holograms. The kind you see on credit cards, stickers, etc is the reflection type. Transmission holograms are what one thinks of from the term “holograph”. This hologram has 2 types of image: real and virtual. Most of what you see in videos is virtual holography. This is where you see the lifelike image BEHIND a hologram (behind a glass plate that holds the image). The really neat one is where the image pops up out in front of the glass plane (hologram plate), this is called the “real image”. The drawback to this holographic image is that it is reversed (imagine you are looking at train tracks converging in the distance, the “real image” of this would show the train tracks converging in front of you! This discusses the points better than I can:

www.holo.com...

The image produced by the hologram can either appear to be in front of the holographic plate or film, or behind the film. In the former case it is called a real image (projection) and the latter a virtual image. If you imagine your position as viewer to be constant then you can easily determine whether an image is real or vitual. If the image appears between you and the hologram it is a real image, if the hologram is between you and the apparent object then it is called a virtual image.

In general it is easier to view a virtual image because you can see through the hologram as if it were a window. I would like to mention here that as with other windows if you change the size of the windows the object or objects you are viewing do not change their size. For example, let's say you are lucky enough to have a window in your house that looks out on a beautiful tree. If for some terrible reason you have to make your window smaller, your tree luckily does not shrink, you merely have a more confined view or less possible angles of view of the tree.

To view a virtual image you must look through the hologram to perceive the object floating in the space behind it. In order to see a real image you look at the hologram and see the object in free space in front of the hologram. It is a little more difficult to view a real image because you have to find the image or focus your eyes in front of the hologram and in this case the hologram is less capable to act as a guide for your eyes. You may move a screen or sheet of paper back and forth in front of the hologram in order to find where the object is focused and then, keeping your eye on that place in space, remove the sheet and look straight into the hologram.

The real image is very exciting but there are a number of drawbacks. The object holographed should be quite a bit samller than the size of the film you are using, if not, you will not be able to see the complete real image of the object all at once. It will necessitate craning your neck and stretching in all which ways to see parts of the whole object or objects.

Also, unless you take special precautions in the construction of the hologram, the real image will be pseudoscopic. This means simply that everything that was closer to the film when the hologram was made will now be further away and vice versa. This includes both individual objects in a shot or the different planes of space of an individual object. The pseudoscopic image is made by reversing the direction of the reference beam, or by turning the completed hologram around until seeing the image in front of the plate.

So, all they need to do to correct this is to “invert” the image to rectify the distortion and voila, the “real image” holograph in front of the hologram (the plate that holds the image). The reason I wanted to show the science of holography here is just to point out that not just any surface can hold the holographic image. The elites can project “2D movies” onto any surface, but they are limited to certain surfaces to show holograms. (Normally. They first created holographic images in the late 60’s. By now, it could be the case that the interaction between 2 laser beams could function as its own plate, removing the need for the plate. But, unfortunately, I don’t have access to classified info.
)

So, back to the Sears Tower (Willis Tower). First, they wanted to cover it in silver for “energy-saving” purposes to cut down on cooling bills, then they revealed they wanted to cover it with solar panels. What’s the connection? Solar panels are generally made with … silver paint. The silver paint is the photovoltaic element in the panels. Now, these panels to cover the Willis/ Sears Tower are said to be a different, non-silver type of photovoltaic panel, but nonetheless, it is still photovoltaic just like silver and could function as a hologram (as I understand it).

With the approaching “doomsday”/ “the end of the world” 12-21-12 coming and wormholes/ time travel “news” becoming as mainstream as the idea of alien life, I find it highly suspicious that the tallest building in the US is going to be covered in solar panels (how many skyscrapers are covered in solar panels? This is VERY rare.) and sits in the tiny zipcode 60606 area governed by a suspicious mayor, Rahm Emmanuel. And that this Sears Tower is owned by Larry Silverstein, the same owner as the WTC, and is only 30 miles from Fermilabs and the Tevatron collider, a potential source of “black holes” or “time travel”.

edit on 31-3-2011 by jcrash because: format

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

quite an interesting, well thought out, and well researched theory! S&F for the effort!

I think you piece together an interesting tale, however Im just hoping your finding unintentional patterns.

at the idea of a hologram cthulu mounting the sears tower! great imagery

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yeah, this is really an interesting take on the tower. A lot of creepy coincidences there. They do seem too connected to not be shady. Can't wait to see input from others on this! S+F

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hey, did you ever hear about the following in relation to Project Blue Beam? I found it all on this one blog post just now:

1) The Bill that went to the U.S. Congress in 2001 demanding Scalar Weaponry testing cease and that Space be reserved for peaceful purposes only?

2) The European Parliaments warnings on HAARP several years ago?

3) Dr. Carol Rosin's various statements to the press about what "the father of Rocketry" told her about there being a falsified alien threat? Dr Rosin is now trying to get 9 UN countries to ban space weapons so space can be used for peaceful activity only.

Go here to see video, see the Bill, see the European Parliament warning, etc

What do you think about all that?

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
guys maybe not a new thread topic but the 666 Sears tower is thought to be the target of a new false flag attack on 6/11

interesting article here
careandwashingofthebrain.blogspot.com...

hopefully this is not the case

top topics

join