It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask An Astronomer About Nibiru (Planet X, Tyche, etc.) HERE!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22...was wondering what happened to this thread?Why has Old corp never come back to it?

I share your sentiment. I just wasted several minutes clicking through the pages of this thread trying to find the report of what the astronomer found.

I wish a mod would lock this abandoned thread so it would fade away. This would save forum members like myself cumulatively hundreds of hours of wasted time and wasted bandwidth.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharliePrime

Originally posted by TWILITE22...was wondering what happened to this thread?Why has Old corp never come back to it?

I share your sentiment. I just wasted several minutes clicking through the pages of this thread trying to find the report of what the astronomer found.

I wish a mod would lock this abandoned thread so it would fade away. This would save forum members like myself cumulatively hundreds of hours of wasted time and wasted bandwidth.

Now I have wasted my time clicking on it because you left a post and it came to the top of my subscribed list.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by ufoinquirer

I don't mean to cut in on your conversation but was wondering what happened to this thread?Why has Old corp never come back to it?He authored it but it doesn't show up on his profile,replies,or nothing?How does that happen?He's obviously abandoned it does anyone know why?What happened to the interview and subsequent video?If you or anyone has any answers I would appreciate it......thanks

It's very simple. I made a big mistake saying anything about this piece to begin with. I was nearly ready to upload the episode - the only thing I lacked was the interview with the astronomer and telescope footage, a day's work at most - when my editing software crashed, making the files used to render the video totally unusable.

In the days after, my computer was hit by viruses TWICE in one week, something that has hasn't happened to me since I got serious about firewalls and A/V software several years ago. All of a sudden, sources dried up and didn't return my phone calls. I was also confident that I had telescope time; after all, I was told I could drop by anytime. And everything was fine until I put up this thread asking where everyone wanted to look for "Nibiru."

You know what I thought? I thought "Nibiru" was the biggest load of horsesnip to come down the pike; I didn't believe it for a second. Now, I'm beginning to wonder what it is they don't want the public to see.

I haven't been back to this, or any of the other Nibiru threads because they CAN'T stop me. I will improvise, I will adapt, and I WILL overcome - I give you my word on that. I'm still working on the story, but I can't talk about it anymore. I haven't even been discussing this with the ATS admins; they are as much in the dark about what I'm doing as you. Someone that knew about this story has more juice in the real world than I do. The only way I'm ever going to get anything is to keep my mouth shut and do what I do best - snoop.

I've said this a couple of times now, and I hope I don't have to say it again. If you guys want to help me get this story so I can tell the truth about what, if anything, is out there, then you have to quit calling attention to it. I have never in my life run into this kind of resistance on a story, and you're not helping. I still don't know if "Nibiru" is out there; but so many strange things have happened since I posted this thread that I have to believe there is SOMETHING in the skies they don't want some rogue reporter seeing. It's way too much to be a big coincidence.

So please, just be patient. I've never failed to deliver on a promise in my life, and I don't intend to start now.

Regards,
OC

ETA: Mods, please 404 that other thread.. I won't be in it answering questions anyway. I've said all I'm going to say on the subject.
edit on 6/5/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Thank you, and I apologize for
My prior accusations

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I've said this a couple of times now, and I hope I don't have to say it again. If you guys want to help me get this story so I can tell the truth about what, if anything, is out there, then you have to quit calling attention to it. I have never in my life run into this kind of resistance on a story, and you're not helping. I still don't know if "Nibiru" is out there; but so many strange things have happened since I posted this thread that I have to believe there is SOMETHING in the skies they don't want some rogue reporter seeing. It's way too much to be a big coincidence.

Why don't you just ask one of the astronomers here on ATS? Oh, yeah, because we'd tell you Nibiru is horsesnips. If you don't trust us, I can put you in touch with someone else, but he'd tell you the same thing. You're the one killing the story because you can't cope with the fact that there is no story there.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Hey i would appreciate it if your could get this story uploaded asap, i remember reading the first post like a month ago thinking ahhhh that would be cool.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

Originally posted by ZIPMATT

Question : What are the two obvious stars (potentially an enormous spacecraft) appearing SSW - SW at around 45degrees from the horizon each evening? (UK view but is visible in Canada too)
Two 'stars' : One is very bright, the other is lesser but appears very close to it: what are they? ie names/are they connected?

I am 90% positive you are seeing Saturn and Porrima, It's been the easiest way for me to locate Saturn recently to just look for the double star as such.
Definitely not spaceships.

Ok I checked this and you appear to be correct according to google sky. It may explain why I had not observed this 'closeness' of the two before. I am supposing Saturn will slowly appear further from or even closer to Porrima as it moves along in its orbit. With a view from ssw the angle at which they appear connected does correlate.

I am likely to be convinced when I get to match up the google charts to the actual night sky. The only thing throwing me off is that the star Porrima does not immediately present itself when taking the widest view of the chart. What I am talking about appears over the horizon in ssw_ before_ it gets dark. Porrima, if that is who the larger light is, is very very bright, and I would have thought should have been included as part of the 'basic' pattern. The other hole is that Saturn is not visible at all on google sky until you really zoom in. But I suppose while they are providing a photograph so detailed, and updated today, then the computer view cant always match reality.

If you are reading this then could you estimate how long it will take for Saturn to move away from Porrima?

edit on 6-6-2011 by ZIPMATT because: more to say

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

This is the old hedge technique used all of the time where they try to claim success regardless of the outcome. You see it in stock analysts, talk radio, talk TV, and lots of other places where people want to make claims.

This is all "beating around the bush." It is all about pretending that something is happening. There are all sorts of vague claims and rumors. This is no different that the people on ATS claiming to be aliens delivering a message to Earth.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
No shill ever nailed me so keep on keeping on. Nibiru on swiss and iraqi banknotes is an interesting thread. The planetary alignment crop circle thread is also connected with this.

For a quick rant against the 'reasoned ignorance' being propagated here, then we should NEVER forget ALL the possibilities which ARE out there !! Haileys Comet? It wasn't ' SO WHAT? ' at 1066. These and other phenomena EXIST a FACT recorded FOREVER. Sky-bourne objects travelling around, just as an example, create HISTORY and sometimes GIANT CRATERZ
so every one just KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!

And one more thing remember _ The map is not the territory.

And, as Jesus said "Watch ye, for ye know not the hour." The sky is where to watch, so OldCorp this thread is BANG on target brother. We didnt get to see the comet Fukushima exploding at night either. We know the censors almost personally by now, they dont back the truth with Isaiah the prophet..

What the Qu'ran says about this (The Event) will also widen your eyes. I am not afraid to enlist the help of God. Because the books of the Hindus will tell you about this too.

Selah!

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Nibiru on swiss and iraqi banknotes is an interesting thread. The planetary alignment crop circle thread is also connected with this.

I don't feel that your intent is clear here. Are you saying there are a lot of hoaxes? I think most people realize that is true as well as the absurdity of the claims.

Sky-bourne objects travelling around, just as an example, create HISTORY and sometimes GIANT CRATERZ so every one just KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!

So when do you think a large crater was formed by an impactor? In recent years a car was destroyed in New York state by an incoming rock from space. No crater but the owner made a bundle on the car by selling to a collector when the insurance company refused to cover the damage.

Is your intent in the post to suggest that someone that comes up with a bunch of excuses as to why they are unable to produce anything is in some way doing the right thing?

I haven't seen anything other than the old, "My dog ate my homework" excuse. That's pretty funny don't you think?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I was truly interested in your thread I had gone through it to find out what was going on and didn't see any mention of what may have happened to the intervie.I am a very patient woman and I hope I have all of the time in the world to wait(I hope!)
But I was genuinely concerned as to what happened to you and as it turns out this in itself has become a conspiracy,after what you describe maybe you should just leave it alone it's not worth you getting hurt or in trouble over.Really though thanks for clearing it up for us either way we will be hear if this comes about,oh by the way my husband is Marine corps 23yrs(active still) and we live not far from you,so take care and good luck with the project.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Exactly.

What most posters seem to not grasp about this fellow named Oldcorp is that he's a "journalist".

Look at TV.

See the journalists lie and squirm themselves through the tiniest holes to get attention for their false story?

But the real clincher of course is, that this Oldcorp mislead a lot of people into believing he'd release something groundbreaking about a comet/planet(?), yet instead, he releases something about politics - which without looking at it, I expect to be some badly sourced Obama bash story.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
What a waste of time that was.

Lucky I only read the first 10 pages and skipped to the end.

All talk and no action OP. what a loada

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
So, this whole thing was a string-along?
Some attempt to boost his star and flag count?
*sigh*

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
For an update, I am not sure if this video
not being released could be titled "conspiracy".

After all of the fuss, with OP not posting video,
I started a "truth is viral conspiracy" thread.
Little did I know that posting threads about
other members was forbidden, as it was
quickly closed.

Perhaps ATS admin want me to discuss this
topic on another website.

As for the OP, he showed up 30 minutes after
I authored he conspiracy thread, giving seemingly
credible information. I have to say that its awfully
suspicious how quickly he showed up, taking
into account that he hasn't responded to this
thread prior to that in over a week or two.

I wasn't even neccessarily calling it a conspiracy,
I just wanted the facts about this thread to be known.
Look at how many other people are calling the non
release of this video a conspiacy, it isn't just me.

As for an update, the OP stated that he has been trying
to stay away from threads like this on, because he keeps
being attacked and infiltrated by viruses. He claims that
Hhas become victim to numerous cyber attacks. So, he is
making it sound as if he has some info that TPTB do not
want released. So far, nothing released, he just has this
entire thread on a leash.

In my opinion, the is almost no reason why the original
raw interview footage can't be shown, unless TPTB are already
in process of supressal of this information.

Surely, if OP was frightened for his life, he would want to
have backup copies of the footage virally saved before
an accident happened.

When the OP finally responded to thread, two days ago,
he did have one interesting comment. This is the comment
which made me super supicious.... OP said, that he was trying
to finish the video, and we were all drawing unwanted
attention to him, that he was trying to lay low.

This seemed like a diversion tactic. If OP is really so deep in
this story, then he would already have much attention, and
afew posts on the same ATS thread would not garner much
MORE attention...... He would already be on TPTB radar, and
this thread would already be closely watched.

So, all in alll, quite an odd and disappointing thread.

I hope some new information comes to light, so this does
not become another of the disappointing and information
less threads on ATS.

I still vote this to be moved to grey area, it has zero theories,
zero facts, and zero speculations on 2012.

As it sits now, this is a useless thread.
Since it may be early to call hoax, grey area is more suitting.
edit on 7-6-2011 by ThreeDeuce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Nibiru on swiss and iraqi banknotes is an interesting thread. The planetary alignment crop circle thread is also connected with this.

I don't feel that your intent is clear here. Are you saying there are a lot of hoaxes? I think most people realize that is true as well as the absurdity of the claims.

Neither the banknotes or the crop circle are 'claims', hoaxes' or 'absurd'. Do you wish they were. What I am pointing to is truth, that the banknotes and the crop circle EXIST, plain and simple. Only a purile simpleton or someone with their own agenda would deny their clearly apparent existence.

Sky-bourne objects travelling around, just as an example, create HISTORY and sometimes GIANT CRATERZ so every one just KEEP ON KEEPING ON!!

So when do you think a large crater was formed by an impactor?

Erm , there are several large craters formed on land and sea. Large ones too. It matters not when they will be made. I am pointing out truth remember, only that. In its rememberance and continual observance there is fortification for the thinkers on what may come.

Is your intent in the post to suggest that someone that comes up with a bunch of excuses as to why they are unable to produce anything is in some way doing the right thing?

Answer : no. its not an easy job refining gold either. I'd say to OldCorp if he keeps hounding it he is going to get what he wants, but dont be a hack about it. I have never seen a vid compiled by him yet so i cannot judge, but, I give him the benefitof the doubt he is not using windows movie maker and a cheapy cam like I do.
What happens within your computer is where it is at, and simple sometimes painful demonstrations of what they could do all day to you if they wanted , is usually all they need. What lines they want us not to overstep, we know them personally.

I haven't seen anything other than the old, "My dog ate my homework" excuse. That's pretty funny don't you think?

Answer : Sometimes we may not see the wood for the trees brother. Use today to learn, and use eyes to look..

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hello i wanted to ask if X Men come from planet X? and no i am not 5 years old i am just retarded

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hello again!.......................................................... i would like you to eXaminate this planet and give an eXample of your eXpertize and eXpose with your eXact eXpresions on why they eXaggerate so eXalted on planet X this is eXactly why i think you are eXhibitionisms. Did you see the eXorcisist? i can eXplain eXotic things but planet X smell eXcrement

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

As you've so clearly showed us, this is all a hoax, malarkey, a bunch of hooey.

OldCorps had nothign and is now using the trite excuse that his "dog ate the homework."

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join