It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ask An Astronomer About Nibiru (Planet X, Tyche, etc.) HERE!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by NyxOne
Except that is not a UFO, ás anyone can just check and discover it is indeed Venus.

Pretty much everyone on ATS is too lazy to check.
Its a shame, I'm a big believer is "see for yourself". Its clear from that video that the object rises just before dawn. If it was Venus, people could have just walked outside before dawn and had a look for themselves.
Too difficult.
Much easier to make a posting about Nibiru and aliens.

Some info...
In Hawaii, Venus rises at 4:40am, sunrise is at 6:17am.
Planet Summary

Similar times for a few days ago when the video was made. Similar times for anywhere in the northern hemisphere.
GO OUTSIDE AND LOOK

But to see a star chart...
Star Chart

As seen in the video, the bright object (Venus) is in Aquarius.

Forgive me for misunderstanding you, if I am, but it appears to me that you expressed a little doubt in your first paragraph.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
OldCorp, anything to report yet?
Inquiring minds want to know.....

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

You know... I was curious about the time-line also.

But, I think he might be doing the observations now or
this week starting Monday.

This is just a guess from me considering :

On the 31st of March, he said that they were going to
do these observations "next week"

Since the 31st was a Monday, the 4th through 8th
would've been "the week coming up"

Whereas, the 11th through 15th might be "next week"

No clue for sure though, just an idea.
(Or has he stated a rigid date/time?)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by NyxOne

Forgive me for misunderstanding you, if I am, but it appears to me that you expressed a little doubt in your first paragraph.

Nyx, it appears to me, that your whole reply failed to make sense.

Here, you make a useless reply.

You say that the poster doubted himself, or the thread that he was writing.

I read that whole quote from you, and I saw zero self doubt.

What parts do you not agree with of his statement?
Can you offer any counter points?
Or, would you just like to poker fun at the poster,
that's easier anyways......

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EDDL69
reply to post by iceblue20-12

Use google translator or learn german !

Interesting, is that none of these comets / planets or whatever found in google sky or in aladin sky atlas. In my research, I got an interesting way at those places where in google sky black holes but some found on the planet. Above all, there are 2 black hidden fields, recently, there was only one.

www.youtube.com...

If one looks at the solar activity, earthquakes, the censorship at the USGS and NASA, then I do wonder whether something big is on the way to orbit the Earth. A proverb says: the history repeats itself, you always meet 2 times!

Why report and document the Egyptians, the Mayans, the Hindus, etc. Interstelare of events? For the fun of it? No, there is something to it and repeats.

Who is so stupid and believe that NASA or the government would warn us of danger?

Absolutely not!

Greetings from Germany

----

What I forgot, both black holes are next to Orion, why did the Egyptian pyramids to the Orion constellation built? Everything is always about Orion, it is intersting to observe what is happening there, perfect, I just look out my window at Orion.

What am totally confused that the moon has become a very strange track and permanet in the form of the past Kahn to see is an axis shift which must already have occurred, because the moon is very high, at about 22:30 again disappears.

It is true that many of the ancient temples or holy areas around the world show a similar layout to the constellation Orion. It is also true that Orion is the largest easily visable constellation. If you ask any kid where Orion is and its the right time of year they will usually be able to point it out. Like the big dipper, its an easy one to spot. During the winter it is the most noticable thing in the sky

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
Could you ask him what is behind the coordinate of

5h 33m 27s, -6 10' 58 ?

Because this area is blacked out in the Google Sky. If the area has such a significant information in such a way that it was necessary for NASA to black it out and if he is still not a part of the cover up, the astronomer should be able to frankly answer the question. If he mangles the question with dubious answers, there is nothing to trust any information coming out of him.

There should be simple and straight answer for things like that. If the answer is long and complex, I would think you are wasting your time.

There are lots of black boxes in google sky. Please, this has nothing to do with planet x. If you think logically about it - whats the point of hiding something in google sky- when you easily could see this for yourself? It is impossible to hide the sky.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This thread has gotten completely off topic since about page 9.
Where is the OP with his update on what the astromomer said.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Possibly another mysterious disappearance, if we dont hear from him again or he resumes for one last nothing to see here post we will know what became of him.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I attend a large university in Michigan and happen to be taking astronomy as an elective this semester. My prof. worked for NASA for seven years before taking the job here. He is a brilliant guy and during his office hours i stopped in to talk about my grade but before i left i mentioned Nibiru. He leaned back and chuckled in his chair and we began to talk about the possibilities of it. He basically just said that its a bunch of bologna lol. We got to talking about other things like aliens and what not, his tone changed over this conversation. He seemed way more uncomfortable talking about aliens than Nibiru. Hope i get another chance to talk to him about these topics again soon.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

THANK YOU - I was wondering the same thing myself. Have spent alot of time reading & re-reading to see if I've missed his actual repot!

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I thought Pluto was Planet X?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Interesting. Thanks. I'll check out the site!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JALENrose

Seems that in 2011, humans are knowledgable enough to beleive there is other intel. life out there, but Nibiru --as far as I know -- is still a myth. People always react strangly when they don't know the answer, or if something is new and untested. History makes this point well!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mathhead

Pluto = Planet IX
if a "planet" at all.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Technically Pluto is the original Planet X. After the discovery of Neptune Le Verrier noticed perturbations in the orbits of the gas giants. This lead to the hypothesis of a trans-Neptunian object. The term Planet X was coined by Percival Lowell in the early 20th century while looking for this object. Unfortunately, he never found it, but one of his followers discovered Pluto in 1930 based on Lowell's research. Due to Pluto's size however, the perturbations were not accounted for and the term Planet X was then applied to the hypothetical trans-Plutonian object. However, after Voyager II's flyby of Neptune the perturbations were explained away and the need for Planet X disappeared.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Technically Pluto is the original Planet X. After the discovery of Neptune Le Verrier noticed perturbations in the orbits of the gas giants. This lead to the hypothesis of a trans-Neptunian object. The term Planet X was coined by Percival Lowell in the early 20th century while looking for this object. Unfortunately, he never found it, but one of his followers discovered Pluto in 1930 based on Lowell's research. Due to Pluto's size however, the perturbations were not accounted for and the term Planet X was then applied to the hypothetical trans-Plutonian object. However, after Voyager II's flyby of Neptune the perturbations were explained away and the need for Planet X disappeared.

Ok, so there is another planet, but banished.. as I gather.?
AND Pluto is left, it's no longer Planet X.
I think Pluto could be a moon of another planet..
Planet X?

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Thanks, yes that makes sense.
I have heard of Planet IX. I think it was in a movie, and yes, Pluto was referred to as "Planet IX"...
I can't think of the movie offhand.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Yes, "X" when it was unknown....or rather they knew there was a planet out there (based on the effects of other outer planets) but they hadnt found it yet.....but when it was found it was the Ninth Planet (IX).

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mathhead

If Pluto were another planet's moon that other planet would be very easy to find. Pluto would be orbiting it, meaning it would be in the center of Pluto's orbit. However, the center of Pluto's orbit is the Sun. Furthermore, if Pluto were a moon, it would not have its own moon, Charon, as the gravity from the planet would be greater than Pluto's and as a result exert its influence over Charon as well.

As for Planet X, it was never found and as a result never an official planet. It was hypothesized to exist, but as more data was acquired it was found to be impossible to exist. At least impossible to exist at distances where it would have an affect on the orbits of the known planets. I believe the closest a planet could be is 320 AU, but most hypothesized planets are placed in the Oort Cloud at least 25,000 AU away.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen

I just printed out the questions that were asked, and I'm leaving the house right now to go to the observatory.

Wish me luck!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join