It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet -X aka Hercolubus Elenin not the problem-worry about YU-55 Asteroid and the Honda Comet then

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Per JPL- YU-55 This Asteroid 400 meters in diameter will pass earth within 0.00217au on Nov. 8th 2011.

The Comet Honda is more of a worry to me, it is 1.6 miles in diameter and will pass near earth within 0.06 au on Aug.21, 2011. This comet has the highest probability rating to collide with earth.

Elenin is a Hyperbolic Comet (means it is on fire) it is 4 kilometer or about 2.4 miles in Diameter to pass near earth with-in an estimated 40 million miles or so. This could very well be a Dwarf Star if indeed it it contributing to our earthquakes as the JPL chart suggested.

Planet-X aka Hercolubus other names , Tyche, Nibiru, it is 4-6 times the mass of the planet jupiter it will be here in two years.It is reportedly going to pass close enough to earth to cause a very big problem for our planet.

Regardless of which one arrives first or how close they are projected to come to earth, I think we are in for one heck of a ride this year and next. I believe the smaller comets and the asteroid that will come this year will kick things off as far as accelerating the shift of the poles, extreme weather, Earth quakes, volcanos, Radiation in the air and in our food.
I think if you are not ready for such an event you better get ready fast and then worry about how bad it might be.KMG

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You may be right..Earth may pull it into earths orbit and possibly more...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Wow, that is one crazy endless onslaught of death, mayhem and destruction. And the worst part is when I'm called up to serve in all these disasters I won't even be paid because our government is going to shut down....oh well.

Do you have any concrete or solid evidence that a mass that is at least 4 times as large as Jupiter is coming for us. Cus if there is something coming....that's just crazy. There would be very little you could even do to protect yourself. Just go with it I guess and hope for the best.
edit on 31-3-2011 by SNeaKyTiKi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Could we get some sources please??

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

u know the thing that really disgusts me about all of this, is that the msm isnt reporting any of it. we are left to our own devices, having to research on our own and look at alternative media sources, and try telling friends or family and they scoff at u because if it were real, or a danger then surely it would be on the news right??

so then u end up looking bats**t crazy to those with their heads securely fitted in thier anus holes.

BUT...with all thats going on over in japan with radiation spreading far and wide, maybe the planet would be better off getting rid of us all.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I feel bad people have nothing better to do than stare at far away objects in hopes it might be one of there rumored planet x's. Maybe if people are so concerned they can buy a telescope and see there is nothing coming, These objects are lightyears away, even if they came to pass in about a million years, one of the much larger planets would pull it into it's gravity why would it head straight for a tiny tiny planet with a mimimal gravitational pull Oh yeah ! its because the people who spew on about this garbage dont have a even a child's understanding of the cosmos.
edit on 05/24/2010 by FrancoUn-American because: s

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

That's WAY too close for comfort for me, i was cringing the whole time when watching this video. Thanks for the post OP, cant believe i never heard of this on TV or anything.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
This is a lot of information with no sources. There's no concrete, reliable, serious evidence for this "planet-x" object. it's all based on the ad ignorantiam fallacy. And don't pull some backyard telescope picture out. If this is real, give proof, if there's no proof, then don't act like anything is fact. Being open minded to the point where you become fixated on the mysteriously agile little/big planet/star/comet is a bit rediculous. Besides, how many people have been proclaiming the end times or gloom and doom? We're still here.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mapkar

Apparently these comets and planets or whatever they are this week travel faster than light haha
, Funny funny people

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Asteroid YU-55: neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

Is this the same comet Honda? - en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 31-3-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
I feel bad people have nothing better to do than stare at far away objects in hopes it might be one of there rumored planet x's. Maybe if people are so concerned they can buy a telescope and see there is nothing coming, These objects are lightyears away, even if they came to pass in about a million years, one of the much larger planets would pull it into it's gravity why would it head straight for a tiny tiny planet with a mimimal gravitational pull Oh yeah ! its because the people who spew on about this garbage dont have a even a child's understanding of the cosmos.
edit on 05/24/2010 by FrancoUn-American because: s

Such a helpful and educated comment, thanks for your contribution.
I have a telescope and I enjoy staring at the night skies versus staring at advertising and brainwashing from the shrine that my TV god sits upon.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
it sounds close when you sau .061 au............... its more then 5 million mils away at its closest point, gimme a break guys............you people must be afraid to walk outside.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I have a telescope too, and I know how to use it I know a great deal about the cosmos. I know so much infact that I am 100% sure that planet x, niburu, elenin, honda or whatever you guys are going decide to call it next week is not coming to impact earth EVER. There's a few groups of people who believe in this crap A. Crazy people and scifi hopefuls, B. people who are mistaken or who have been wrongly convinced by all the evidence that makes no sense to them or C. morons who believe anything they hear without investigating for himself.
edit on 05/24/2010 by FrancoUn-American because: vvvvvv

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vonhelton

SHHHHHHHHHH dont say that so loud the comets will hear us!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kissmygrits
Elenin is a Hyperbolic Comet (means it is on fire) it is 4 kilometer or about 2.4 miles in Diameter to pass near earth with-in an estimated 40 million miles or so. This could very well be a Dwarf Star if indeed it it contributing to our earthquakes as the JPL chart suggested.

Hyperbolic does not indicate that an object is on fire, it is a mathematical representative term of its orbital trajectory. Also people should know that JPL makes no such suggestion in relation to earthquakes, any suggestions made have come from individuals who have taken notice of such coincidences.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Earth has a very low gravitational pull compared to other planets, i wouldn't worry about it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

A light year is almost 10 trillion kilometers... I can assure you that these objects are closer than that... They aren't going to cause pole shifts or earthquakes (IMHO), but there is a possibility we could be struck by them. 2009 BD comes within 1 LD of us which is INCREDIBLY close in cosmic terms. Couple that with the fact that the trajectories are estimates and there is cause for alarm. Notice I said alarm and not panic...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Buddha1098

No man according to these people the so called experts there lightyears away, I'm just playing by their rules so they understand that this stuff is BS

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

Honda is something you don't need to worry about 0.06AU isn't close at all

1AU=149,598,000miles
0.06AU=8,975,880miles much further away than lunar orbit

That YU-55 is something more to worry about, it's supposed come within the lunar orbit!
Asteriod 2005 YU-55 Info
edit on 31-3-2011 by masterkoifish because: unit of measure revision

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Asteroid YU-55: neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

Is this the same comet Honda? - en.wikipedia.org...

I dont beleive so based on two things
first they were discovered by different people at different times

Quoting your JPL link to YU 55

Discovered December 28, 2005 by Robert McMillan of the Spacewatch Program near Tucson Arizona

and then another JPL link to Honda :

45P/Honda-Mrkos-Pajdusakova Discovered 1948-Dec-03 by Honda, Minora at Kurashiki, Japan

also Honda is an orbiting object while YU 55 is "just passing by" and rather close to say the least (same article) :

The closest approach to Earth and the Moon will be respectively 0.00217 AU and 0.00160 AU on 2011 November 8 at 23:28 and November 9 at 07:13 UT.

according to this article that is 0.85 the distance from earth to the moon, should be good viewing

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join