It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Officially Unofficial 2011 Baseball Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The Arizona Diamondbacks? Really? Didn't see that coming.

Kirk Gibson - Manager of the Year.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The Yankees LOSE! Yay!

Evil empire is down and that's always a good thing.

Texas is back in the NLCS against Detroit, which out to be cool. Texas looks good and I wouldn't be surprised to see them go and win it this year, even without Cliff Lee. Pretty good job by a coke snorting manager(who says people who do drugs can't perform their jobs).

Curse of the squirrel? I even saw a piece on Inside Edition about the squirrel(please don't ask why I was watching IE, it's not my normal viewing).It's not unheard of, a curse in baseball. Superstitious buggers they can be.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Wow, what a season thus far. The Rangers really surprised me this year. I knew they would be competitive, but never thought that their starting pitching would come together the way it did this year. I am also very pleased that the Stankees are out of the picture, giving my Rangers home field advantage in the ALCS.

I'm hoping for a Phillies v. Rangers World Series. Why? Because I want the Rangers to bust up Cliff Lee and send a clear message that we were always better off without him. Ok, so now I'm talking BS....but still, I want the Rangers to give Lee a real shellacking on behalf of all the Texas fans that felt snubbed by Lee's departure.

My bold prediction: Rangers defeat the Phillies in 6 games.
edit on 7-10-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

If this were bracketology, I'd say you broke your bracket.

Even with only four teams left I'm wary to make a pick. I suck at it, big time. I'll go out on a limb and predict a American league team will play a National league team in the World Series.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join