It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction caught on CCTV. Real or Fake?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Firstly, Can anyone verify the back story?

In mid December 2010 - the British UFO website 'Cosmic Conspiracies' was contacted by a lady
who claimed that she had been abducted by aliens.

This encounter would prove to be unique because she had taken film footage of her abduction!

A black helicopter (with 'men in black' occupants) was seen hovering near to the house just a few
days before her encounter.

They were looking directly into here house!

The lady (who wishes to remain anonymous) encountered a UFO hovering about 15 feet above the
same field just a few days later.

On the night of the UFO encounter, she believes she was abducted and subjected to numerous medical procedures aboard a UFO.

Over the following days, the lady became more anxious and was worried that the aliens would return, so
her husband suggested installing a CCTV camera into the bedroom to calm her fears.

A few nights after the CCTV camera had been installed, the lady felt as if she had been 'taken' again.

The next day, she viewed the footage and saw something that would change her life forever.

You may notice that the footage had been filmed from a TV screen. This is because the CCTV footage
was filmed in WF format, and to our knowledge, there is no software available to convert the footage to PC.

This of course lends more credibility to the footage because it could not have been manipulated with a movie package on a computer!

The footage shows the lady and her husband in bed at around 3:30am. She suddenly appears to 'melt' into
the mattress and re-appears 13 minutes later.

We have 'fast forwarded' the video during the 13 minutes because noting significant happens.

2nd, Why do they claim the video was not manipulated due to converting from WF format. Bull Shizzle!!
I can convert any video file you hand me. Also no manipulation claimed yet soundtrack is added.

Also She conveniently moves into place in her sleep just before she sinks in to the hole in the bed.

This reeks of HOAX.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jidnum
If you even watched the video it explained that it was recorded off a TV because the recording made on the CCTV doesn't have software to convert it to PC friendly formats.

Not true at all. I can convert any format in my studio. I have had some challenges, but there is no challenge and it is a completely FALSE statement to suggest that there is no software to convert.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
The person simply switches directions on the bed.
At first the person is laying vertical, then switches to a horizontal posture and back. Its very visible, look closely, she or he didnt go anywhere.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I came across this video last night and thought I'd check out if anyone on ATS had posted. (It was a lot scarier watching late last night!)
I think cutting holes out of beds is a bit extreme, I would suspect she believes this is really happening to her. But at the beginning of the video you can't even see where she is, which is why it looks like she emerges as she moves onto her side. You could say that the husband was abducted too because he is completely flat and only comes into view later.

Eitherway, if this is a frequent thing for her, then it should happen again, in which case - shouldn't be hard to get more evidence.

So even though I don't think this is the real deal, I don't think they are deliberately trying to deceive us. Poor woman must be petrified!

Sas

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
this could be awesome.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by XelNaga

This is a fake. Its comical. She was not "taken" she went through a hole in the bed.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by malahide66

Umm anyone else besides me wonder what type of person would film themselves sleeping? Has to be a fake, and it looks fake, not aliens but def another douche ruining the real ones with another fake one.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Chesster

now someone is claiming copyright claims on youtube, this might be from a movie.

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: XelNaga

Not a hoax the government always come out with another article trying to cover up truth and a lot of times they release the truth then a few days later they release another saying that was a hoax or something yes somethings are hoax but this not nor is it something u can gain evidence or proof from it's just a matter of knowing your government aren't as good as they claim to be and they are pretty damned disturbed government in the next several decades u will see as huge change in american freedom big brother has already started from cell phones, camera's on street lights the world is not becoming a better place it's becoming a more dangerous place

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Why would someone have CCTV in their bedroom?
I mean I could think of one reason but it seems the video quality would be pretty bad for any "extra curricular" filming for fun ya know?
My call... HOAX!
edit on 4-9-2014 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
i saw that on fact or fake and they could replicate this

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Videos are always taken down by the time I check it out

anyone got another link?

posted on Sep, 5 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
edit on 052014052014129 by dodo129 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: dodo129

Thank you

posted on Sep, 6 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
A film of a film with ominous music over it? Yep, that's a hoax.

Even if its by some miracle not a hoax... its not an alien abduction by any stretch of the imagination. Where are the aliens? Hiding under the bed? This might as well be a closet monster abduction. Or a ghost abduction. Or just plain whatever abduction. But its clearly not an alien abduction.

A claimed video of an alien abduction just begs to have actual aliens in it. And an abduction for that matter.
I expected something like a car video (preferably with some Russian guy swearing over traffic), a UFO lands in front, aliens get out and pulls out the driver, punch and kick him for a while before dragging the driver into the spaceship and taking off. I was disappointed.
edit on 6-9-2014 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Well, we can't say what technology an advanced species might have that can actually make this work. It could be real, it could be fake. But i've read in different cases that the abductees were "taken thru walls" etc., wich implies that they have such technology.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: dodo129
i saw that on fact or fake and they could replicate this

Fact or Fake is the crappiest paranormal show period. Just because they replicate something doesn't mean it's fake. When they replicate something, they say it's fake, but only if it suits their needs and makes them look smart. Remember the moon landing episode? They replicated everything exactly. If it was an alien or UFO or ghost, they would say, oh yes, we replicated it exactly, it's fake! But no. On the moon landing episode they replicated it exactly but, no, it's not fake. They flip flop on everything. They're almost as bad as politicians.

posted on Sep, 7 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm going with fake.

The biggest red flag is that they make sure to note in the intro that this clip was in a format that is impossible to transfer to PC and therefore it couldn't have been edited, adding credibility to the account. Completely untrue. Firstly, there are lots of simple ways to get any video onto a PC, the most obvious one is any of the countless capture cards available to the average consumer. I guess the target audience isn't supposed to possess critical thinking or simple knowledge of technology.

No idea what the method would be but with movies like Paranormal Activity it's obvious that realistic looking tricks can be played with little to no visual editing. Add to that the low quality of the CCTV system and...well, I call BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join