It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Powerdowns prior to 9/11 and what Scott Forbes saw

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I know the topic of powerdowns has been discussed in this forum before, but a search didn't lead me to this video or Scott Forbes, so here it is. I don't know what documentary this is from, and I've seen most of them, but I've never seen this particular video before. The reason I mention Forbes specifically is because of what he says at around the 2:00 mark. The whole video is pretty interesting but that was a bombshell!

OK, I'm done for now, gotta go!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
very interesting, i had not heard of the "power down" before this post. thanks for sharing

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The documentary is "9/11 Mysteries". William Rodriguez also talks about the power-down in that same documentary.

Gary Corbette also worked for Fiduciary Trust, that same company that Scott Forbes worked for. He talks about the power-down as well:

Here's another interview with Scott Forbes in another documentary called "Elephant in the Room":

The power-down was not a bombshell unless it's proven that it took place in both towers. What really was the bombshell that Scott Forbes mentioned was the heavy machinery work going on in the floors above him (where the plane struck) and the thick grey dust in the weeks leading up to 9/11.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

The "bombshell" I was speaking of was that men with large toolboxes and spools of cable were in the towers on the weekend before. I had heard about people working in the building that weekend and that the security was virtually non-existent, what I hadn't heard was that those same people had spools of cable with them. In all, his account really is a bombshell for 98% of the public who know absolutely nothing. Wouldn't you agree?
edit on 3/31/2011 by budaruskie because: mispelled know, go figure

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
More old news, but I guess some are not aware of it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This is what I was talking about ! If you report something you are the Bad Guy !

new topics

top topics

join