It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dark Side of The Moon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
too late already married and question why are you here if your gonna say stupid stuff like that????????

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
[edit on 17-2-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
All of those who think JBalla1510 is a Penis, Say I!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asia Minor

I don't understand what is the significance of that moon picture. To me it's just a moon. Obsidian, you don't like accepting facts rather, facts carry the definition of "simply what makes you secure." 5.6 billion year old rocks were found and taken from the moon. In the words of Elijah you can "take it or let it alone." So far you have given me nothing other than doubt. My case is closed.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Asia Minor]

You're still not getting it are you? My comment on the above photograph was that it's an intriguing photo, and that I'd like to see some research done on it to see if it is a photographic anomaly, a freak natural structure, or in fact something not of known origin. It has nothing to do with my argument on the age of the moon.

I do accept facts. However, logically speaking, for something to be fact, there must be something proving it. In the debate over the age of the moon, I have proven my statement by providing scientific evidence that checked and rechecked. You, on the other hand, have stated something, claimed it was fact, and have given no proof that it's true. Therefore, that makes it an opinion, not fact. If you would like to argue semantics, take it to another thread. If you would like to provide proof of your statement, we're all ears in here.

You can also simply resolve to doubt me. However, I have argued a point with hard evidence to support it. Any intelligent person would accept that as a valid argument. Your argument on the other hand has yet to have any evidence brought to light to support it, has been "quoted" several times without evidence, and proves nothing. The only people you are going to convince you're right are the same ones that would believe anything else they were told, completely blindly.

I'm sorry, but I wish to live in reality. There is a chance that you are right, but without hard fact to back up your statements, I am just going to dismiss it as a theory. You're entitled. Just remember, theories can always be wrong.

[edit on 17-2-2005 by obsidian468]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lamagraa
too late already married and question why are you here if your gonna say stupid stuff like that????????

this was directed to jballa1510 not anyone else but since his posts were deleted and he was banned there is no more need for for so please ignore this post

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
dont worry if there is a secret base and any country has a hand in it I am sure the us would be the first to know. If that capability existed the nazi party would control the and would not have lost the war. I think the moon has been studied enough to not rule out completely, but to safely say it would be a big surprise to find anything there other than some rocks and an american flag

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Not necessarily. The U.S. feel they owe you no explanation. Not only that, but maybe there is life on the moon. Maybe it is common knowledge throughout NASA. One could easily take pictures of Death Valley, deserts in Arabia and say there is no life on Earth and the whole time know it is a planet full of life. Maybe this very simple trick is being played on the world. What's a surprise to you isn't necessarily a surprise to them.

[edit on 18-2-2005 by Asia Minor]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
'The Disclosure Project' Indicates that, free energy technology exists, and the movement is essentially getting annoyed because it's still a secret.

If it does exist, and is being kept secret, then their has to be a DAMN good reason. David Icke say's it's probably the reptilians / Illuminati - which links religion to royal blood lines to groups of reptilians, and like minded individuals.

Why would free energy devices be denied? The reasons have to be pretty damn outrageous to keep something like that out of the public domain, so, we create outrageous reasons to explain the secrecy.

David Icke admits to trying '___' [Dimethyltryptamine], indeed, even that his encounter with the drug inspired him into the Illuminati/reptilian quest. '___' is like no other drug in nature, reserved for the Shaman of the past (and present). It's a controlled substance in most countries but is not addictive, indeed, '___' is produced in the Brain, and is believed to be linked to our ability to dream.

Does anyone really know what the, dark side of the Moon, looks like?

This is from the Google website, item 4:

Google Moon said

Is Google Moon a result of your Copernicus initiative?

Glad you asked, and yes, the development of our lunar hosting and research center continues apace. We usually don't announce future products in advance, but in this case, yes, we can confirm that on July 20th, 2069, in honor of the 100th anniversary of mankind's first manned lunar landing, Google will fully integrate Google Local search capabilities into Google Moon, which will allow our users to quickly find lunar business addresses, numbers and hours of operation, among other valuable forms of Moon-oriented local information.2

Outrageous huh?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Further investigation reveals;

"Thank you for contacting Google about our Copernicus Research Center.

We've received an overwhelming response to this opportunity and are not currently accepting additional resumes. We will, however, keep your information on file should we have an opening in the future. At the current staffing levels, we anticipate that we may need additional applicants on or around April Fool's Day in 2104. Until then, we appreciate your interest in Google and your taking the time to write us.

Sincerely,

The Googlunar Recruiting Team"

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I agree, this does not appear to be either a natural or artificial structure, but something related to the image processing.

However, if there was something unusual, blocking it with a overlay such as this pretty much eliminates the evidence. After all, such a a clearly artificial blip can be explained as a technical issue.

It's been done before.

delius

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I think if u want to find an unusual spot in the moon the poles would be great.

Saw it somewhere
what caught my attention was the unusual cropping of craters

hope somebody would post it though

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
There are plenty of photo's from the Clementine satellite which have clearly been tampered with by the powers that be.

Have a look at these and then try to pretend pixellation errors...

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil... sensor=UVVIS&filter=415_nm

www.cmf.nrl.navy.mil... &sensor=UVVIS&filter=415_nm

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by USER
There are plenty of photo's from the Clementine satellite which have clearly been tampered with by the powers that be.

Have a look at these and then try to pretend pixellation errors...

Intriguing pictures--would appear to be blocking out towers or something. I would be curious if there exists any other photos of the same areas.

Two or more separate photos showing tampering would be even more compelling that it is covering up something....

delius

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Perhaps I should've never said the dark side of the moon, but the far side of the moon rather?

As the farside has only been seen by probes, and astronauts that have orbited the moon (or passed by it)

However there still could be all those mysterious thing we like to think about in the back of our minds, hidden away there, upon the far side of the moon.

Nazis? Reptoids? Just some greys? Soul catcher if you uhh are a scientologist?

Abandoned ruins?

However I think Byrd might've squashed all that back in what ? 2003?

Its fun to speculate though.

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I did not know Scientologists were into the whole SOUL CATCHER idea.....I thought that was just a John Lear thing, and THE TERRA PAPERS backing it up......

hmmmmmm

sumpin more to think about there.........

[edit on 29-7-2008 by theRiverGoddess]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join