It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone explain what I'm seeing in this video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This isn't any historical new find and yes I did a search but I can't guarantee that this video hasn't showed up before, but I'm curious as to what happens on the building in this video . From the perspective of the video its the left corner of the left building just above the street light. You can clearly see molten....well I say metal but others say Ikea furniture, carpet, and computers pouring out of the building several floors up where the smoke is at its lowest point. At around the :30, 1:00, and 1:20 marks almost identical flashes of grey or white appear then very quickly disappear. They seem to follow a linear pattern, so it could just be this molten material hitting the building and splashing for lack of a better term, but I'm not sure. The first one around :30 actually seems somewhat different than the others because you can actually follow something going straight down. Anyways, what do you think it is?

edit on 3/31/2011 by budaruskie because: a colon, damn it!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by budaruskie

wow is that video ever red. Yes I've seen the "molten" metal for lack of a better term before, pouring out the side of the building.

This "could" be indicative of a thermite/thermate reaction as it produces exactly the same molten metal byproduct.

The grey puffs are another story. Some suggest they are demo charges (doubtful as the core collumns were in the center of the building, not the outer facade.) Another possibility is that it's merely air pressure blowing out windows as the upper floors start to pancake.

I've already made my mind up on this one, interesting to see what you peeps have to say

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
You don't want someone to explain this because you already know that this is the unexplainable stuff. You want someone to say that you are right and this is fishy.

IMO

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It definitely appears to be molten metal pouring out. Between 1:10 and 1:20, you can see it almost pulsing out of the corner of the building. Are there any additional shots of the building from this angle? Maybe we should review them and see if we can find the same artifact.

~Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IHIPrelude94

Are there any additional shots of the building from this angle?

Not sure but there is a better video of the molten substance, zoomed right in so you can watch it pour out, and you can also see debris falling out that looks suspiciously like thermite reaction. If I can find it i'll link it, someone probably already did in a thread here.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
... At first I thought it was a video of 9/11 from the 1950s.

Looks like a really old video and the way he's talking doesn't help!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I usually S&F the 911 threads , and I will this one ....as time goes on it is important for any new comers to search out and sift threw all of the evidence ...its the scientific way, and come to your own conclusions ....911 is the event that set the world on fire for discovery .....oh what a genie that has come out of the lamp of truth ....one that will never be put back .....peace

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I had a hard time catching the explosions but at :46-:47 there is a UFO flying from the right side, behind the towers and disappears on the left.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
demolition... before the buildings go down in a demolition will you see molten steel? Is the nano working up until the buildings come down or as the buildings are coming down. Not knowing a lot about demolition but knowing enough to know that it was definitely demolition that brought these 2 buildings down in under 2hours? or something ridiculous like that. Just add this to the Mountain of evidence collected.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

edit on 31-3-2011 by tracehd1 because: double post

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AOA2012
I had a hard time catching the explosions but at :46-:47 there is a UFO flying from the right side, behind the towers and disappears on the left.

I saw that too but it actually flies in front to the towers if you watch closely.
Yea, yeah, a bird (mb)......but it's a damn fast one still.

I'd like an official explanation for all that molten stuff too.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Strange, that if you focus on where the building separates and pancakes, the cut off point is where the molten substance begins its decent. Coincidence?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Common sense prevails over 'beliefs'...

those towers did not fall in a pancake fashion. They were almost completely pulverized into fine dust.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Possibly molten lead ....

Was a large battery room for an UPS (Uninteruptible Power System) for Fuji Bank on 81st floor of South Tower

The floor in the area was specially reinforced to support the extra weight of the batteries in 1999

11-settembre.blogspot.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Possibly molten lead ....

Was a large battery room for an UPS (Uninteruptible Power System) for Fuji Bank on 81st floor of South Tower

The floor in the area was specially reinforced to support the extra weight of the batteries in 1999

11-settembre.blogspot.com...

I know you dug deep for that one but how is "molten lead" on the 81st floor creating what I'm describing in the video? It overwhelmingly obvious that some molten material is pouring out of the building, and it might be lead, then again it more than likely is steel. I really don't want to argue that with you or anyone else. What about the visual anomalies I described...what are those. Or are you saying they are molten lead?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Observe a similar anomaly to the one at .46min at 2.45mins, travelling at what must be
a huge speed from the right of the screen toward the remaining tower.

p.s... yes i am aware that this is a computer generated composition,
so i won't be expecting a realistic explanation.

new topics

top topics

join