It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO Warns Rebels Against Attacking Libyan Civilians

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Members of the NATO alliance have sternly warned the rebels in Libya not to attack civilians as they push against the regime of Col. Muammar el-Qaddafi, according to senior military and government officials. As NATO takes over control of airstrikes in Libya and the Obama administration considers new steps to tip the balance of power there, the coalition has told the rebels that the fog of war will not shield them from possible bombardment by NATO planes and missiles, just as the regime’s forces have been punished.

Does anybody else didn't see this coming? We've been doing it for decades now, especially in the middle east. And, we've got very good at it. This is going to get very ugly and the american can people will be deceived as usual that all of this was just for humanitarian purposes.

SOURCE

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Very scary words from NATO, so they will arm and back the rebels made up of terrorists and a lot of non Libyans and then when they're done being 'brothers in arms' with them they might just turn fire on them?

S&F, and I recommend everyone else S&F this too, I can see NATO are setting precedent here, this is pretty sick and the average people on the street in the west and I believe IMHO the world are also losing support for this illegal WAR

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
S&F ....yea, its a sick situation ......I would imagine the bots
and shills will be along shortly to put everyone at ease ....peace

join