It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I don't want to Believe anymore (I blame you hoaxers)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You win. I give up.

There are no intelligent aliens visiting Earth. there never have been, and probably never will be. I set out on my quest for truth in my early formative years. I've spent the better part of the last 20 years researching, discussing, digging, and watching countless videos and documentaries.

I've come to a conclusion.

Every video is a hoax, everyone claiming to have contact is a hoaxer.

Why? Because everyone has access to a camera phone at this point. The UFO phenomena has been going on for 50 + years, yet we still have no day time, full view, video with WITNESSES.

oh, i can show you probably 30 videos on this site alone of day time large city UFOs, cept only 1 random dude happened to notice it.

I call shenanigans. If this indeed were real we'd have a major citing by now, we don't. what do we have? An endless stream of craptacular hoax videos. some better than others, some honest mistakes. Some are deliberate, like the stupid sped up footage of planes landing i just had to debunk.

So yes, everyone on this forum claiming to have contact with ETs, I call your bluff, you are nothing but attention starved individuals with schizophrenia.

Where are the implants? there aren't any, and before you post the video of that dude who specialized in removing them, make note he NEVER ALLOWED ANYONE TO TEST THEM.

Where are the crashed saucers? where are the dead aliens? where is a single, 1 single, provable encounter?

don't you see, people have been investigating for 50+ years and we have NOTHING. Not a single shred of evidence.

No, I'm not saying we're the only life. I'm saying no alien life is visiting us in ships, or communication with mind bullets. No galactic federation exists.

I came here still wanting to believe. Now I'm done. You are all hoaxers or just too stunned to bother to do any basic research. What do you get from these hoaxes other than a sick sense of pride in knowing you've wasted peoples time?

So yeah, all the threads you've seen me comment on saying I want to believe, I want proof, I'm open minded. That's over, ignore it. I don't want proof, because there is none, you'd just fake it. I'm completely closed minded on this topic from now on, you need to PROVE it all, prove the video is real, prove who took it and where, prove the model of camera, PROVE the settings used, PROVE it's not the moon or a darn bird.

I call your collective bluff and call upon the fellow debunkers and skeptics (and even believers who want proof) to join me. I will not stand for any more blatant hoaxes. Oh I'll follow the T&C whilst calling you out, I'll be respectful. But I'm not taking your BS hoax videos any more. There's no point even attempting to debunk, because science and facts have no place in your world.

So alien contactees, I want to see documentation of your encounters, medical records, medication taken, mental health situation. I want you to send your alien implants off to a unbiased third party for verification.

I'd almost suggest removing the ability to post videos from youtube at this point because its the same craptacular hoaxes rehashed, renamed, and linked again. am I the only one that's actually angry at this point?

How do you expect to prove your point if you provide nothing but conjecture, and hoaxes, as proof? This goes for everyone posting supposed UFO videos without even watching them.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Sigh... I tend to agree with you. All my life I've watched the skies and been fascinated with the prospect of us not being alone, and we're not I'm sure, but the hoaxers are getting ridiculous. Beyond ridiculous.

I'm not a hoaxer in the slightest, I'm usually too honest for my own good, but I can tell you with 100% certainty that TR-3Bs, the triangle craft, are real. I have a crappy picture of one I posted in another thread I started about NASA, I managed to capture a corner light of one of those craft through my windshield as it hovered over my car briefly.
I will still keep an eye out for more of these, but as far as alien craft visiting, I'm sure they would remain out of our sight for the most part.... the rest are our privately funded, secret craft.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Giving up so soon?

Oh ye of little faith.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Lol. This guy is asking for proof of Aliens on an

INTERNET

FORUM

FOR

CONSPIRACIES!

Hardly the place to prove ANYTHING.

You seem to contradict yourself when you say you have given up in the first line. Then the last para's are asking....better yet....demanding proof. So are you back in the game again? I'm glad you came back after all that time away from the field!
edit on 3/31/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

Why is it hardly the place to prove anything? I think it's a great place to have "proof" dissected and picked apart thoroughly.... then of course hidden in the mix over time and forgotten about, whether true or not. If you're waiting for the suits on TV to confirm anything for you, then you're going to probably die waiting for it.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I have only been questioning things for a couple years now... but i think it could be almost over. I dont want to but believing in things shallow and pointless, yet they seemed to make me happier.
edit on 31-3-2011 by MartyMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I tend to agree with the op but I can't help but wonder why people give up looking for aliens so easily when others tend to not give up believing in god for 1000's of years. Both having no proof.

I like to phish!
edit on 3/31/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
"I want to believe...But the tools have been taken away, They closed our eyes, Our voices have been silenced, Our ears now deaf to the realms of extreme possibilities.."- Mr. Fox Mulder

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You seem to contradict yourself when you say you have given up in the first line. Then the last para's are asking....better yet....demanding proof. So are you back in the game again? I'm glad you came back after all that time away from the field!

I think you missed the point entirely, I'm no longer willing to take anyones word for anything, post a video, I assume you hoaxed it until you provide the info i posted above.
========
If this site isn't the place to discuss this stuff, please kindly point me in the right direction. I guess I got fooled by the whole "Deny Ignorance" thing right? My mistake, this site is solely to make grand theories and back it up with nothing.

I don't want to believe. i used to want to, now my mind is closed, and it will take a hell of a lot to open it, and random half encoded youtube videos aren't gonna fit the bill anymore.

So 3 months ago I'd be saying, i dunno but it's possible. Now I'm saying, no, you faked it until proven otherwise. clear enough?

i'm not leaving, oh heck no
edit on 31-3-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
You win. I give up.

Maybe that's what they want you to do...

Every video is a hoax, everyone claiming to have contact is a hoaxer.

Of course, cause way back in the 50s and 60s, they were so proficient with CGI and camera tricks, yes?

Why? Because everyone has access to a camera phone at this point. The UFO phenomena has been going on for 50 + years, yet we still have no day time, full view, video with WITNESSES.

I can agree somewhat, because the city ones are pretty hard to believe if no one else saw them. However, what about people who are in large rural areas where it would be unlikely anyone else would see a UFO?

I call shenanigans. If this indeed were real we'd have a major citing by now, we don't.

Okay, how do you know we haven't but it was called a hoax or faked or could be duplicated? Just because something can be duplicated does not entirely mean it was faked, does it?

So yes, everyone on this forum claiming to have contact with ETs, I call your bluff, you are nothing but attention starved individuals with schizophrenia.

Oh really? Are you a psychologist/psychiatrist? I am not schizophrenic, but I believe i have talked with beings that I cannot explain. So are you calling ME schizophrenic?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I think you missed the point entirely, I'm no longer willing to take anyones word for anything, post a video, I assume you hoaxed it until you provide the info i posted above.

.....fair enough.

Just keep in mind that it goes the other way too. If you happen to be lucky enough to catch something that really was there on film, and you decided to post it here at ATS, then expect to INSTANTLY be debunked and considered a HOAX without any need to even see the "evidence".

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualStar

Of course, cause way back in the 50s and 60s, they were so proficient with CGI and camera tricks, yes?

no, that's why all the photos from that time period are bad fakes, usually pie plates or hubcaps dangling from a string.

However, what about people who are in large rural areas where it would be unlikely anyone else would see a UFO?

Which brings us to the point of my thread, after 20 years of research, no, sorry, some guy doesn't count for me, thanks to the countless hoaxes I've had to sit through.

Oh really? Are you a psychologist/psychiatrist? I am not schizophrenic, but I believe i have talked with beings that I cannot explain. So are you calling ME schizophrenic?

Well that depends. if you are telling me you've had contact with extraterrestrial beings, and your only proof is your word, my first step would be a psychiatric evaluation, because as stated, i can no longer take anyone's word for it.

=========

As for triangular craft. I have no doubt, same thing happened while they were testing the stealth bombers and fighters. I'm sure these craft exist, I'm no longer on the fence on if they are ET controlled, I'm fairly sure they aren't at this point.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

========
If this site isn't the place to discuss this stuff, please kindly point me in the right direction. I guess I got fooled by the whole "Deny Ignorance" thing right? My mistake, this site is solely to make grand theories and back it up with nothing.

I don't want to believe. i used to want to, now my mind is closed, and it will take a hell of a lot to open it, and random half encoded youtube videos aren't gonna fit the bill anymore.

So 3 months ago I'd be saying, i dunno but it's possible. Now I'm saying, no, you faked it until proven otherwise. clear enough?

i'm not leaving, oh heck no

This IS the site to DISCUSS and SHARE these types of things. Heck, it's one of the only good ones left. But to demand PROOF on an internet website is just plain loony. There are no experts here.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Just keep in mind that it goes the other way too. If you happen to be lucky enough to catch something that really was there on film, and you decided to post it here at ATS, then expect to INSTANTLY be debunked and considered a HOAX without any need to even see the "evidence".

Oh i fully understand that friend, which is the sad thing, I've posted it in a few threads that I'm honestly concerned at this point, because of the constant incessant hoaxes, it's entirely possible we've had real proof and called it fake.

Which is the sad reality, because of all the hoaxers, and people wittingly or unwittingly helping those hoaxes, we can't really trust anything anymore.

i guess that's the difference, I've seen weird stuff, not saying it was aliens at all. If I were to record something strange, I'd post it, explain I have no clue what it is, and would NOT sit here and try to convince you it's a ufo.

It's on thing to capture something, post it here, and say wtf? It's entirely different to spread deliberate hoaxes and ignore the possibilities.

Yes, there's a 1% chance that light in the video is a alien ship. There's also a 99% chance it's not. I know where my bet would be placed now, sadly.

also remember, this is a rant in the rant section, don't take it personally, take it for what it's worth, a tired dude with itchy red eyes who's watched 1 too many hoax videos this week.

i love you all, including the ones who dislike me, actually, I might love the "rivals" more as they make me strive to be clear and concise in my points, and to actually research to back up whatever I might be saying at the time.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Now that you have called every one a hoaxer and liar on ATS I hope you feel better. There is plenty of ligetimate information out there by serious researchers, here are some links.

www.disclosureproject.org...

U.F.O DISCLOSURE PROJECT -FULL VERSION

keyholepublishing.com...

www.paradigmresearchgroup.org...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

But to demand PROOF on an internet website is just plain loony.

i'm only demanding proof from those claiming to have it friend. Until you post a hoax video and call it proof of aliens, you are immune to my rage

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Now that you have called every one a hoaxer and liar on ATS I hope you feel better.

not everyone friend, just those posting hoaxes and claiming them as proof. If the shoe fits.

so it's ok for you all to call me a disinfo agent in discussion threads but I can't call out the hoaxers in a rant? Yeah, whatever.

thanks for the links tho, i assure you I will browse them

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I agree with you, You can't exactly come to a conspiracy site, And expect to be reading the "truth" 100% of the time..

In fact I tend to only believe 10-20% of what I read on the site.. Believe everything is a lie till proven otherwise..

Thats where we start to disagree, We have every right to demand factual Proof from a hoaxer.. Otherwise It is just as good as chasing a wild goose..

I just avoid "certain" topics now for this reason.. If I demand truth..I am considered as coming off as harsh, If i don't demand truth.. I could possibly be wasting my time reading a thread made up of lies..

So i guess we are damned if we do..And damned if we don't..

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

lol yeah it's tough, I don't assume anything as fact until i dig into it. I guess my little diatribe was less than clear. i don't expect to come here and get some super secret inside information. what I do expect, is to be able to dissect and discuss the "proof" people here keep claiming to have. That's the whole deal, your word, after all of the crap I've seen here, is worthless for me. If you can't provide anything, what do you really expect from us?

See? i'm not calling everyone liars, just the liars. If you've said you have proof, and you don't, that's you. If you've hoaxed a video. That's you. If you knowingly linked a hoax, that's you.

why is it so wrong for me to expect people to back up their claims? This is all I'm asking. And since no one can, or has, their word means nothing at all to me.

It may be harsh, I really don't care anymore. If you post proof, expect it to be examined.

So far i don't think I've seen anyone here actively involved in a hoax video, just merely posting it up. I do take aim at the people in purported contact with ETs.

If you can come and say, hey, i talk to aliens and that's a fact, with nothing to back it up (cause it would be effectively impossible to)

then how is that different from me saying, well, i talk to god (pick one) and he/she/it said there are no aliens out there.

The whole mental issue comes into play when I try to wrap my head around WHY people would want to waste others time and deceive them. Probably half of the people claiming contact are full of crap. The other half aren't making it up at all, but it might be something other than aliens beaming thoughts into your skull.

I just don't get how I'm expected to backup anything I try to disprove with evidence and proof, yet the people making grandiose claims need not provide anything other than a thread.

I've effectively been told until I can use science to prove no aliens exist, we have to believe they do. That's crap and goes against basic scientific reasoning. you can't prove a negative, the onus is on the people trying to prove the positive.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
S&F

Just because you came out and said it...

Finally a logical mind on the subject...

yeh there probably is aliens out there somewhere....but why would they waste their time with us?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join