It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group thought's make prophecy happen!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Let me try to explain this....I t is hard to grasp and like all prophecy and predictions there is no PROOF till it happens...lol

I have noticed this a lot on my time being alive and it always happens.

Lets say enough people world wide think a asteroid is gonna hit earth on 2012...
It will happen.
We are energy all objects in existence is energy and somehow wishful thinking or fear of it..causes it to happen.

Do you see all the famine war and rumors of war and natural disasters in the news today?
one word the BIBLE....
People world wide are in fear its the tribulations...and thus making it come true.

With the tribulations ..They want it to happen....Yes they all gonna die but they dont care.
So by thinking the end is near they march and set events in motion..that resemble what most would think the tribulations is.
And thus foretelling there prophecy.

So in a nut shell mass thoughts of the same subject cause prophecy to happen.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I have sometimes wondered about this myself.
Plus - what with people whipping themselves up into a fever pitch over this and that - it's the perfect opportunity for anyone with the capabilities to create a disaster and peg it on 2012/Armageddon.
Be careful what you wish for - as the saying goes.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

Did you ever stop to think that maybe we are in the end times and all the prophecies from the bible are actually happening,or as some theorize,TPTB are creating the events to speed up their plans for SATAN?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I believe what you're talking about is the law of attraction. It's an extremely powerful tool if you become self-aware enough. Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. People are so convinced that the apocalypse is occurring that it looks to be becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy. I read in another post that people were going to perform a mass "prayer" for Japan to help the situation over there. That is exactly the type of thing that we should use the law of attraction for. Maybe it's just the peace junkie in me but I think if we centralized our thoughts more on the positive we would achieve the kind of changes that most of us on ATS are after.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

So what's the relevance of this? People are obviously not going to stop thinking about all of this, even if you pointed it out (and if for some reason it was true), so.. you prove the Bible right either way.

The bible was written from an OBSERVATIONAL point of view. It doesn't say God caused famine, earthquakes, rumors of war.. nor does it say Nature caused famines, earthquakes, plagues... it doesn't even say Humans will cause famine, earthquakes, plagues, rumors of war... It's simple:

Bible says these things will happen.

These things are happening.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I love the idea that this is possible...however lots of people wish to be rich and famous, yet many are still unemployed and are still in the same messy world we call earth, with no fame and no money.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogerramjett

Did you ever stop to think that maybe we are in the end times and all the prophecies from the bible are actually happening,or as some theorize,TPTB are creating the events to speed up their plans for SATAN?

1) We could be in the end times on a purely astronomical/cyclical basis
2) We could be in the biblical end times
3) We could be in an end time (or even just a rough time) engineered by TPTB.
4) This could just be the end of one age and the start of another with a bit of a rough ride along the way.

*Note we don't all believe in an entity called SATAN
edit on 31-3-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Yeah I have thought about this from time to time, as it is said that thoughts travel, and can manifest themselves, and I guess with enough people thinking the same thought whether it be destructive earth events, killer celestial bodies, 4 horsemen of the apocolypse (?) into exsistence, perhaps it could be said we are architects of our own demise.

Certainly food for thought

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

I think the difference is that when people want these things, they want them for themselves. I think OP is saying, and I agree, is that collective thought can persuade what we know as reality.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
i am glad to see a lot can see what i am saying i suck at my typing skills lol

As one guy said a lot want to be millionaires but it never happens too..
If a billion or so people constantly thought how to make Theamused a millionaire it would happen i guarantee it.
It mass thought..
Either from the idea and it manifest's ..aka i win the lotto or some rich man gives me the million lol
But it will happen if enough people constantly thought and wished it would happen to me.

At least that is how it seems.

You can use ufo's for a example to.
More today more than any other time in history believe there are ufo's.
And because of that we star at the night sky in hopes we see one.
You have even seen so called prophets pray for a ufo to manifest and it does!!!
Thought is the key to it all apparently.

To be honest i am a simple man i can even attempt in laymen terms to describe this.
One guy said law of attraction..
It sounds about like that i assume.
So basically all of this 2012 conspiracy stuff..very well could cause your own doom.
Because of the mass fear involved ect...

But i am glad others can see what i am trying to explain.
I dont feel as crazy now lol

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
Lets say enough people world wide think a asteroid is gonna hit earth on 2012...
It will happen.
We are energy all objects in existence is energy and somehow wishful thinking or fear of it..causes it to happen.

I'm sorry, but there is no way that amassing a huge number of people to simply wish something to happen will actually make that thing happen.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lionhearte

So what's the relevance of this? People are obviously not going to stop thinking about all of this, even if you pointed it out (and if for some reason it was true), so.. you prove the Bible right either way.

The bible was written from an OBSERVATIONAL point of view. It doesn't say God caused famine, earthquakes, rumors of war.. nor does it say Nature caused famines, earthquakes, plagues... it doesn't even say Humans will cause famine, earthquakes, plagues, rumors of war... It's simple:

Bible says these things will happen.

These things are happening.

I do not see how it proves or disproves the bible if it was true.
If people have the ability to mass thought existence as we know it..
We are creating god...we are giving him existence.Just as much as we are causing tribulation. cause we WANT god to be real.

Either way ya look at it it's all thought based.
and nor doesnt it conflict nor stumble on its theory of the first..it is all a thought or idea formed by mass's.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

It also works in the reverse...

as evidenced here

You can avert DoOm by collectively thinking positive thoughts!

It's called

The ATS Effect

top topics

join