It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Mural in Gladstone,Mo with possible hidden meaning and references to the apocolyspe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Pictures

www.facebook.com...

The ancient sign of the new millennium and new consciousness.It has made it's appearance just as predicted thousands of years ago.
Read the remarkable report on why the recent Pegasus discoveries are so important to you

www.hiddenmeanings.com...

The are four scenes in this mural. In the video I above I talk a little bit about them. Every scene seems to be symbolic. I am just curious if anyone else can help me inturrpt the symblism. This person took great time into this mural. This just appeared 6 months ago from what people have told me. The wall used to be blue. The owner of the fruit stand that used to be there suddenly left after many many years of being there. He then painted the wall blue and then this was painted weeks later.

By the way this is in the suberbs in a lower middle class area. This does not fit in this are and is very random.
edit on 31-3-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

seeing as this is 6 months old, who cares? If this was some cave painting just discovered, sure it might have meaning. This is something some artist did 6 months ago specifically adding in references to the apocalypse.

similar to the whole number 23 fiasco, maybe way back you might have a point, but now people are using it because of the enigma, which snowballs, so any references to the number 23 in modern culture are derrived from the 23 enigma, not part of it.

I feel the same for this mural, it's not even that good, is it possible this was done by local school kids?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

It has a hidden meaning within it. The peagsus is a symbol from the bible I believe. The story to me is very fascinating because it just appeared. There is no way a school kid could have done this. It just struck because of everything that has been going on.
I can't believe you don't find it intriguing maybe because you aren't a local here. I think this person thought he or she was giving people a message. It was a very strange find and it does not fit in with the area. The Gladstone Police would have stopped this person if it did not have any meaning or purpose.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
It's not that good? Isn't Art an interpretation of the individual? What someone else see's... is what someone else see's. It's not that good..? In you're opinion... right? I'm just wondering why you seemed to be sooo... on a pedestal about you're whole opinion.

Some might see the Mystery here... whether it's 6mths or a 1000yrs. Or.. they might just see the Art!!!

Anyways... my opinion... pretty cool find. We can clearly see where the Artist was going with this... but as you were stumped over the *Wizard* lQQking thing? **The Middle of the story** I am too. It's interesting to see where people's imagination may take them on this one. Unless they like going from Beginning to End and forget the Middle.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Just like the mural at the Denver airport this just seems oddly out of place. I really thought other people would find it interesting because of the interest in the Denver airport murals. I know the Denver airport murals are higher quality but they had a better surface to work with. This was just painted on a crumbling retaining wall. I know I could not paint anything like this and I am ok at art.
The Denver airport murals are not ancient either but painted the 1990s I believe. I guess a person would have to see the context around the mural and understand what used to be there. It wasn't like a religous store used to be there. This is still private property so the person would have been prosecuted for trespassing. My thought is the owner of the fruit stand closed down because they felt the end was near.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

The picture of the random person could be a self potrait? Maybe it is a clue to the idenity of the artist?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

seeing as this is 6 months old, who cares? If this was some cave painting just discovered, sure it might have meaning. This is something some artist did 6 months ago specifically adding in references to the apocalypse. similar to the whole number 23 fiasco, maybe way back you might have a point, but now people are using it because of the enigma, which snowballs, so any references to the number 23 in modern culture are derrived from the 23 enigma, not part of it.

I would have to agree. It's no DIA mural.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
It looks like a boys/girls club mural done in many neighborhoods to cover up and discourage grafitti.

There is no prophetic meaning to be had.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Nice artwork, lots of detail, especially like the piece midway, with what looks to be a leafy green arch, as there is a face hidden in the sky. Whether it signals towards the end times who knows, wonderful imagination though, and use of colour.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

I never claimed it was but regardless it still has meaning. If something like this suddenly seemed to appear in a random area in your town/neighborhood wouldn't you be intrigued? It is not like this is downtown where there are graffiti artists.
If you look at the actual scenes you can understand the references. Most of them are biblical. I am not saying I believe it is predicting anything. I am saying whoever painted this believes the mural has a predictive meaning.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by YourPopRock

This does not look like random artwork. If you read the article above about the peagsus you will understand what I mean. Some people in my area believe that the end is near. It may not have prophetic meaning to you but to the artist I think it does.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

I never claimed it was but regardless it still has meaning. If something like this suddenly seemed to appear in a random area in your town/neighborhood wouldn't you be intrigued? It is not like this is downtown where there are graffiti artists. If you look at the actual scenes you can understand the references. Most of them are biblical. I am not saying I believe it is predicting anything. I am saying whoever painted this believes the mural has a predictive meaning.

Absolutely I would be curious, and doubtless the person intended it to be, to some degree, apocalyptic. I'm well aware and studied in symbolism and there are for sure symbols used in it. But what the other poster referenced in regards to the 23 Enigma and I agreed with has less to do with random appearance and the use of symbolism, or even belief in it's predictive value than is does with human psychology and memes. Especially over the past year to 6 months the collective consciousness has been roiling with the possibility of being in the end times and it hasn't even been very subtle. At some level that's what artists do, read and reflect the collective consciousness. It's like the use of Illuminati symbolism in art. Not every one who uses that symbolism is a tool of the Illuminati, it's simply either fashionable or reflective or both. Further, it appears to be the work of an artist that while not horrid, isn't that studied in artistic technique, like someone for instance in a lower middle class neighborhood who has artistic talent but lacks the money to go to school and refine it. So the question then becomes-does the artist believe it is predictive? Which is impossible to answer because we don't even know who he or she is. Or is it reflective of memes in the collective consciousness/unconscious which are currently flying around like poop in a monkey house? To me the latter is more likely. Or to put it another way, in 2008, a psychic predicting that a black man would be POTUS would be much more impressive if the psychic lived alone on an isolated island in the Pacific rather than in the middle of the US, following the campaigns and everything going on in the US political system at the time.

Likewise, the DIA murals are a more impressive example of this type of mural art precisely because they were painted in the mid 90's way prior to the immediacy of the meme of apocalypse in the collective consciousness. If they were painted in late 2010 I'd have the same opinion of them as I do this (albeit by a more refined artist.)
edit on 31-3-2011 by coyotepoet because: last paragraph

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
That's not very good art (I didn't listen to the commentary, and the wiggly jiggly camera work made the thing hard to watch.) A series of photos would have been better (and no, we can't see your Facebook album unless we are friended on Facebook.) I kept wanting to focus in on other details as the camera swept over them.

Check with the city government and say you're interested and ask the name of the artist. It may well be a community project. Then you can ask the artist about what the mural means.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This is my short interpretation. We can speculate that the mural is a representation of a linear movement of human society. As we move further in time we see on the mural events that will or already transpiring right before our eyes. Catastrophic events such as a volcanic eruptions, tsunami, depicted in the mural.

Moving forward, we will see a blue star as mentioned in the hopi phrophecies. Also depicted in the mural.

"When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. It will come when the Saquasohuh (Blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask.

From there the galxies and stars are in a cosmic alignment to recieve the true nature of humanity

Finaly, Jesus representaion will bring forth a new awakening of man. We as christ consiousness.

Source

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

I did not know you can not see the photos. On facebook it says I can share my pictures with people outside of facebook. I can reupload the photos on an imaging site because there is no way to post them on here without that.
I think it is very good. I am more of a fan of avant garde art or inturptive art. My favorite artist is Vincent Van Gogh.
My camera that I used is a cheap one and I am not a camera person so I am not too good at that part. I am an art lover.
I have posted this on my facebook and one of my friends told me he knows the artist. He will give me some more details. For me this was a really cool find but I live in a city where it is just normal things. I don't live in an area with a lot of art and sight seeing type things. I thought of above top secret when I happened across this.
edit on 31-3-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

top topics

join