It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Deception with the War on Terror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Like most people for the last few years something did not feel right with the war on terror. Some said it was an inside job. Others said there were bad people in this world that wanted to destroy freedom. Even a few said that the rich elites used the situation to further their worldwide objectives. Today though it all seemed to click. A highly intricate yet simple objective behind the war on terror. So simple in fact that it went unnoticed, while dancing around in the back of our minds. What I put forth in this thread is a theory I believe more probable then any conspiracy theory out there regarding the war on terror. I do not know the reasons for 9/11 whether planned or not, whether part of some overall conspiracy, or whether just some ideological nuts with a mission. What I am firmly convinced of is that our plans after 9/11 are the biggest deception of all. I advance the following as a theory only, and leave room for others to alter or expand discussion.

We have known for years that our governments influence nations and people to implement regime changes. We know that wars are conducted for other purposes then we had been told. We know of psychological operations and research of our governments. What happened after 9/11 was a psy. op on Islamic people. I have seen recently an entire (tea party) movement hijacked by a political party in an attempt to control their opinions. I have read stories recently of military tactics used in civilian populations to provoke unrest during protest events. Some on these boards warn of such deceptive tactics when going to a protest event. I have seen the media distort facts to keep a population from getting upset. I have seen experts say everything is fine, then to find out later it was not fine. The fact is populations can be manipulated, when we allow emotions to justify our actions.

Following 9/11 (again whether planned or not) the method was simple. The oil nations need to go down, whether for the Western objectives of energy or some world control scheme, I do not know. These oil producing nations were flexing their economic muscles at us and threatened our way of life. So we invented Al-Quada or hi-jacked Al-Quada. Either scenario is possible. Our intelligence agencies went into Afghanistan and Iraq to start recruiting. We supplied the arms, the money, the technology, and the skills to create a resistance against our own. We also provided them an enemy to fight and train against while creating a network of fighters. We did this by using the Islamic faith to further propel already present defects in their scriptures that they had done (acts of terror) many times in the past. This is psy-ops at its finest, using the pre-deposition of a person to do the will of your own. You wonder why we killed so many innocents in Iraq and Afghanistan, it may have been to fuel the fire and the great deception of both sides believing they are enemies of each other.

Now using the network of fighters in both Iraq and Afghanistan we are selling freedom to these radicals in the sense of freedom from tyranny and control of their religious beliefs. However, we also have a few countries yet we must take down and topple so that we have full control of the Middle East. These fighters are now rebels in various countries creating an uprising to topple the current governments in charge. Oddly these governments that are currently being overthrown (egypt, lybia, etc.) were some of the biggest contributors and allies on the war on terror. A perfect reason for the fighters lured by mind control to fight for the regimes toppling.

And if anything else this makes a great story for some espionage type movie plot.

So what does everyone think? Is this possible? Is this theory probable? Is there supporting evidence of this theory?
edit on 31-3-2011 by ExPostFacto because: changed title

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
missed out the part where all the politicians get rich from arms sales from companys that they have shares in.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It's a lie created as an excuse to implement tyranny.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I am facinated by the patterns of these stories.

93 CIA try to blow up world trade center by trasferring money to Pakistani members of Al QUaida through Bin Landen. Attempt failed, buildings too strong.
96 Navy accidentally shoots down TWA 800. CIA saves face for navy through a coverup strategy initiated by Ray Mabus CIA boy Genius scumbag.
1999 Navy forced to repay the favor in execution of shootdown of 2 airliners, Blackwater group ( monsato corporation) take out tower through planned control demolision. Operation center is setup in CIty mayor's bunker, and the tower was wired with nano thermite made in Brazil. ( Brazillian factory later destroyed with all workers inside to cover up inventory records ) . Ray mabus rewarded for success of 9/11 by Christening naval warship new york made from scraps of his devastation.
Now for the third and final act, blow up all the navy ships that were complicit by sending them to an active warzone, nuking them with a trident warhead lauched from California months ago, and blaming it on the Iranians.

So very violent

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

I did miss that part. Is it that they knew what was going on? Was it that they just saw opportunity? Either scenario is possible without them being actually involved. Maybe there are some at the very top that make the right things happen and everyone else follows along and shuts up. After all business is good and new markets are about to be gained.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaExray

Now for the third and final act, blow up all the navy ships that were complicit by sending them to an active warzone, nuking them with a trident warhead lauched from California months ago, and blaming it on the Iranians.

I suppose this is a speculative event? That might be a stretch in keeping in line with the manipulating the public and foreign nations. Unless of course it is blamed on Iran.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

the US government has allowed its own people to be killed, here are the historical facts showing that they have done so before.
Days of Infamy and The War on Terrorism

The formula, as shown in those articles is:
The first stage is to aggravate, literally to goad them until they had no choice but to strike back (sound familiar?)

The second prong of the strategy is to insulate. Keep the victims (that's us) from getting the information needed to protect themselves.

The third and final stage is to Facilitate the attack:make it easy by offering no opposition.

We have certainly caught glimpses of the First stage aggravating the Muslims. with the "US Diplomat Killing 2 Gunmen in Pakistan" or so we are told.

Later, on foreign news services, we find "Pakistan intelligence says US gunman is CIA "[/b Is this the second prong where we are lied to about what is really going on?

I show the present set-up for the third and final stage, facilitating the attack on this thread: Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Thank you this is the type of information I was looking for to confirm my theory. If the war on terror isn't the biggest international psy op, then it is the most stupid plan and is rife with corruption within its stated aims.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Interesting theory, don’t know if I agree entirely but it’s still interesting.

I personally don’t buy into the official events of 9/11 100% but I do believe that Al’Qa’ida exist and not as a sub-division of the CIA but as a true terrorist organisation. This terrorist organisation was rendered impotent after the war in Afghanistan and that in line with objectives of that war to destroy Al’Qa’ida, those harbouring the (the Taliban) and kill their lead OBL. The inevitably meant that regime change was needed and this takes time hence we are still in Afghanistan, granted its allot more complicated that than that. However I agree that the spectre of Al’Qa’ida has been hijacked by the neoconservatives as is fitting with their ideology and in some instances exaggerated the threat posed by Al’Qa’ida, such as in the build up to the Iraq war in order to implement their foreign policy and get the black gold.

Now I do disagree with you that they have also paved events for the revolutions in the Middle East in the past few months to also achieve this goal. I believe the Neoconservatives of the Bush administration were responsible and the Obama administration has done well to mute their ideological rhetoric that leads to war. Its all about Ideology, most of the Al’Qa’ida conspiracies stem from this, the truth is these are not conspiracies they are the manifestation of the previous America Administrations neoconservative influences. In the 20th century they used the Soviet Union and communism, and at the start of the 21st they have used a new medium, Al’Qa’ida and terrorism. This does not mean that Al’Qa’ida is “made up” and there is no real threat form terrorism, just that it is was manipulated by the previous administration.

S&F for a well written and interesting thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I just ran across this Alex Jones piece. It's a day after I posted this thread. Interestingly he is saying the same thing with a lot of additional information to back it.

top topics

join