It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revision of Tesla Crop Glyph Free Energy Device, schematic.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da6709d4e8a0.jpg[/atsimg]

This schematic is speculative. I'd have it built by now but I'm way far behind on rent and the Van de graff generator I need to charge the electret is 300$. If you have the means, please go ahead.

The bipolar gap is the crucial idea taken from the glyph. I concluded I took the glyph too literally and the spiral was more symbolic of the scroll wave as opposed to a scroll electret.

I had also assumed the gaps were for sparking and may well work that way in a different mode, but I remembered Sweet's VTA, Fogal Transistor, and a few more things clicked and I realized the relationship between the capacitor and gaps...if the gaps are just slightly less capacity then perhaps the circuit will self oscillate.

I believe that the co-axial electret will allow for an EM scroll wave (a continuous phase transition from aetheric to electronic via electrostatic field) and autoelectronic emissions will continuously rectify.

A highly speculative prediction is that there may be an electrogravitic effect similar to what Brown discovered in his pulsed condensers.

For more on my theory...www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I wonder if there would be a way to build a resonance cascade that would use zero point energy to "self" amplify the power train.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Thats in the Tesla patent showing an insulated plate elevated above Earth giving
the plate a higher voltage so when charges are knocked out of the plate the capacitor
charges up the battery. To increase the force of waves Tesla indicated the use of
his bulb, thus the name Tesla bulb, basically a half sphere of aluminum .

I have heard of people with a line antenna and capacitor charging a battery but
Tesla seems to be telling us something more than getting good results or high
numbers of power from the environment.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The old aether with a twist. I like it. I don’t believe that the vacuum is the lowest energy state and I don’t believe it’s static but rather kinetic. You are definitely on to something. We just need to break open some new thinking on the subject. Yes I agree in cosmology, that an anti-gravitational force exists in the universe. I do believe there’s a force that competes with gravity and causes repulsion instead of attraction. That would be mind boggling if your experiment worked. We now know that space is not an empty container and is filled with energetic activity that we now refer to as theZPE (Zero-Point Energy). I think both Einstein and Tesla had it partially correct; however old school. I personally prefer the idea of the toroidal vortex over the spherical vortex . What about you? It makes sense for the field propulsion in a saucer-shaped object to use this knowledge to produce a force for propulsion.

I’m not real familiar with “much” of astrophysics, kind of more in to bio, and particle physics and I’m not up to date lately. I’m kind of getting what your throwing out there and is intriguing!

It’s at our fingertips to correlate Gravity, Antigravity, electricity, and Magnetism in to the puzzle. Have you thought about “quintessence without the “negative vacuum lightweight” theory included or “classical Ether”? There are so many new breakthroughs with atoms and electrons, neutrino research, etc.

I’m still fascinated with Tesla’s work. It’s hard to believe he died broke and alone in his apartment. I hope you catch up on that rent!

edit on 1-4-2011 by wonderworld because: edit to add more

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I do find this stuff interesting but I have got a couple of questions.

1/ In your wiring diagram the load is shorted, I cannot see how anything would be powered like this.

2/ On your link you talk about 3 inputs and 3 outputs, could you please explain this further.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09f12e55f8b8.jpg[/atsimg]

My first attempt at soldering brass rod to make bipolar gap.

I'm calling this device an AUTO INDUCTIVE RECTENNA. Its prior art includes the Correa PAGD, The original rectenna and Reich's orgone motor as well as Moray. The orgone motor allegedly used a tube, a geiger-muller tube. The aether sink, like the geiger muller tube is co-axial. I had always envisioned extracting autoelectronic emissions from the population inversion in a plasma discharge tube, but now I think that just leaving the center cathode rod in the electret would allow for the best coupling.

I'm combining what I learned from this video called the Sullivan corollary: www.youtube.com...

With a little classic orgone theory and a little known fact about waxy electrets - the charge in the material is maintained by continuously discharging it. If I had to come up with a more technical term for the 'aether sink" it would be Active Metamaterial Antenna. The electret/cathode is already putting pressure on and exciting the circuit, the battery amplifies that...

The Bipolar Gap and capacitor charge are intended to create self-oscillation but of a negentropic kind of current, I call it consonant current. Gabriel Kron called it Lamellar, some call it bucking or supercurrent. It is what happens when you implode the heaviside component into the poynting component, you let the energy flow in the way it normally wants to, from the outside in. AC and DC current experience resistance, skin effect, and eddy currents - but what you call shorting is "multi-parallel" negative resistance, the circuit assumes there is potential on the other side of the ground state when you treat it with a higher topology or symmetry.

So there are 3 inputs

battery charge
electret charge
aether

and 3 outputs

load
gap
gravity wave?

again, speculative.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don't see a lot of wire in the diagram so the energy pickup looks like one of
those AC generators from the environment.
There is one in a booklet on Tesla written by one of the many authors and
has a patent but the principles are evident enough to devise another circuit.
The diode in your Glyph would convert to DC for battery charging.
Tesla seemed to keep everything AC except for that radiant energy patent.

In a book by Anderson Tesla complained about knock off products on his
basic design. Marconi used many but never got the tuned channels we finally
used for TV and radio. Tesla used a lot of copper in his largest coils in
Colorado Springs that led to the biggest ever on the Long Island Tower.

Can a tuned circuit be given even more power by an extra wave now and then.
So copper is a problem and perhaps Tesla had a friend in Guggenheim as
I think author Marc Seifer may have indicated in hie stories of Tesla.

I think if all the wire in motors and power lines and telephone lines and old
telegraph lines were coiled into a couple of Tesla Tower environmental
oscillators we would have power for motors and phones and lights and
TV all in one package. That might give too many hot foots.
Thats why I think there might a way to make small oscillators with the
very thin wire used IC wire wrap boards and would sell like hot cakes.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I found this theory about possible static charge being used in the past . blog.world-mysteries.com... ...... Description: Fourteen long stone rows at the Rovina hill near Kounov is one of the most mysterious places in the Czech Republic. We know for sure that they are a work of ancient man, but their origin and purpose remain unknown.
Unknown Properties of Static Charge

The yet unknown four properties of static charge, which were verified and proved by many experiments during an empirical research, explain not only the grouping of rocks in the rows of Kounov but also in many other cases. Men made hills were built across the whole world during the megalithic ages. There are about 100.000 of them on the American continent only. The known fact that friction of two different materials produces static charge has not been applied to flows of water (underground quells, streams, rivers, sea currents) yet. Water molecules create static charge due to their friction with rocks. The charge of water current produces three conductive energetic parts (aura, zones, and inter-zones) in the same way as charges of other matter. These penetrate every matter and create a conductive 3-D raster across the whole globe (the first yet unknown property of static charge). If we place a piece of any matter into one of the three energetic parts of a water current (a rock or earth in our case) that has a lower value of charge a spontaneous transfer of energy occurs between both pieces of matter until their energetic potentials have been equalized (the second yet unknown property of static charge).

The charge of the mound of Kounov did not probably have the value required and it was necessary to increase it. It was possible to perform this in two ways. One was adding more rock and the other adding auxiliary charges. The constructors of the mound decided to add auxiliary charges. They probably monitored the adjustment of the chemical composition of the charge of the mound. any how I find your stuff intresting ,dispite not understanding more than half of what you say.......... peace

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

The point of this device is to extract space energy without a transmitter pumping incident waves at a plate, that has been perfected - I saw a clip of CES where a Tesla Roadster was being charged wirelessly with the same efficiency as if it were plugged in. www.youtube.com...

This rectenna treats the aether as something to be drained not oscillated. How do you drain water under water? Create a bubble. The electrostatic field of the electret is the bubble, the difference in the aether density.
edit on 4-4-2011 by Kalki11 because: added link

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Proof...

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cushycrux

Proof of what?

As I said this is all speculative but there is prior art...I need a Van de graff generator to make a prototype.

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
From a keelynet link about electrets:

QUESTION: Does the electret effect wear out or dissipate over time?

ANSWER: The question as to whether the electret effect wears out is not a simple one to answer. I am clearly using it in a way that is different. The fact of the matter is that, in general, the electret effect is unwanted, and engineers are normally working to prevent or eliminate it. The fact that they have to work very hard to do so is an indication that it is pretty stable. Thus, the best answer I can give is that it doesn't wear out in the short term (years).

I have learned that when the electret effect was first observed, it was produced in a relatively soft wax and if left undischarged for a long period of time, dissipated. In order to preserve an electret device in these soft mediums, they wrapped them in foil which would have continually discharged them.

This would at first seem to to contrary to what one would expect, as the continual discharge would be, in effect, dissipating the energy the electret produced. But if you look at it from the perspective of the effect that the electric field has on the material of the device itself, it is easily understood. The electric field would produce a counter force against the molecular distortion that was producing it which would tend to undo the distortion.

This means that an electret placed in a circuit which used its field at a low level would be very, very stable.

THIS IS THE PROPERTY I WILL EXPLOIT

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I never put much faith in the Tesla car in Canada story even though
I'm sure Tesla made incredible power from the environment if you
believe his flying machine stories.

So I came across these gems:

google: Hendershot generator

Lester Hendershot

Not very much power but Tesla managed to do things in a big way.
Now that would be a Tesla car but would the Illuminati support such power
or go against it.

What happens is as with Hendershot he was paid never to work on his device again.
This may be close to how unpowered radios worked.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Thanks but there is no need to look beyond this family of technologies Correa, Moray, Reich - rectenna variants.

There are 3 things you need for a true free energy device:

Aether Sink = Means of passively "relaxing" space energy
Negative Resistance = aka negentropy, consonant current
Self-oscillation

and there should be no moving parts.

My AIR is the culmination of much study and introspection, possesses those 3 qualities, its difficult to create things simple enough to work with nature.

And harder to fund...Sustainable Tompkins, our local umbrella hippie org here in Ithaca has mini grants, I applied and was told I'd be awarded $300 via email. 3 days later a follow up email says that NO, that was a mistake email sent out to me and others. When hippies are unwilling to throw down 300$ for what could potentially save the world...well...I hate hippies like Eric Cartman hates hippies:

www.myspace.com...

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
We now know that space is not an empty container and is filled with energetic activity that we now refer to as theZPE (Zero-Point Ener

ZPE is in a latent form and there some prerequisites b4 it can be enticed into a usable form and may not be entirely safe to extract great amounts of it.
My own results are on the links in my signature.

It’s at our fingertips to correlate Gravity, Antigravity, electricity, and Magnetism in to the puzzle. I’m still fascinated with Tesla’s work. It’s hard to believe he died broke and alone in his apartment. I hope you catch up on that rent!

True . Corelation is possible.
Poor Tesla the tptb ruined him. He was a quirky genius

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I would scale it down a bit. Perhaps make a portable version if ya could.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d54d641f6697.jpg[/atsimg]
Check the link below to get the full image.

Link to photo location

Try making a few of these and placing them in series and parallel circuits to boost the amps and volts.

For the Antenna and Ground I would use 16 gauge copper wire, but a thicker wire (or smaller) could do just as good a job.
edit on 7/21/2011 by Skada because: added info on Antenna and Ground

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
As stated, there are any number of rectenna circuits and antenna designs, but the output is dependent on the distance from the aerial to ground and the energy transmitted to it.

My invention uses an aether sink and negative resistance which makes the above issues irrelevant.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kalki11

$300 is holding you back from creating a machine that would end poverty, hunger and level the world's energy playing field!!!!!!!! That is not acceptable!
Funding your project is not a problem if you really do have something viable.
How can you convince someone (me) you're not just another wanna-be FE inventor with a bunch of ideas that oodles of people have already tried and failed with?
You can post here or U2U me.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Wow ... what you are saying is so over my head but I certainly hope it turns out for you!

If you do succeed I hope the tech makes it out into the world for everyone to enjoy.

Watch out for national security patent jacking forces though.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I actually saved up for the Van de Graff generator, but nonetheless, I am still netting about $500 a month minus $360 for rent, which leaves me enough to pay for internet and random crap. At this point I know that a quick and dirty proof-of-concept prototype in my situation will only lead to stress and fail. Therefore I have decided to have due diligence and do it right; I need tools, a lab/garage, and a couple guys - one versed in free energy fringe stuff like my aether sink and negative resistance, and a guy versed in basic electronics.

The most compelling argument that this will work is something that would send most investors running, but there is prior art, also it's really simple, I JUST DON"T HAVE THE MEANS.

If you want to help I'd say buy my book, send me a message and I'll send you the link, the royalties may add up if I can get it to go viral.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join