It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ty drops by to say hi! :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Hello BTS friends and internet family! Its been some time since my last post or thread. So I am due for an update!! I have not had access to a PC in many months.. Funny how that works out to, as my last update I got a new PC, but left it at my moms house, while I have been a traveler of this world now.. No longer am I a cook, by profession now. I am in the medical industry, as a DME tech. Thats durable medical equipment. I repair wheelchairs, power chairs, walkers ect... And do delivery to all those in need of such items.. Its a great company, I am happy to have found my calling in life!! Sure I love to cook, but DME is a job I can see myself doing till I am done here on this Earth. As those of you who remember me know how many changes life has put in my path!! I have put on many hats, and walk many miles in different shoes. I am happy to say, I found my own hat, and my own shoes.. I have stepped up and took control of my life once again. And I look forward to comming back, and putting more details in this thread.... Right now, I am typing all this out on my PS3, so without my keyboard, its chicken peck city, LOL
Most important was just to let you all know I am still in this dimension, still umong the living that is, heh. Have a great job, have my own company veichle, and traveling the lands of florida!!! I will return in a day or so, when I plug in my keyboard... Much love to all my friends on here, Ihave not forgotten about you all!!! TY

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: zysin5

As to save some confusion for members here who research me, or just want to understand more. I have posted threads that are very in depth about me, and my lifestyle.
Ty is my legal name,(short for Tyra.) but due to some issues I had.. I use Jenna as a name online and what not.
Those of you who know me, know I have lived a different kind of life. and I have lived on both sides of the gender fence. I am known as "jenna" online, on twitter. I have to protect myself in some ways.

But here lately.. Lots of Racist remarks done by people who hide behind a computer screen with NO name, nothing.

I see it this way.
If I am going to say something online.
I speak online as I would to anyone's face, or in public.

Seems people lose sight of that fact. And talk some real TRASH.

NON of those people would walk up to a person and say those thing to their face.. There is NO way they would.
They are cowards, and racist provokers. I just ignore that crap. But still it is low.

And Is why I decided to post my picture, and share my personal twitter feed..
Thought I would explain myself here, before any confusion came up..
Being like.. I thought you where a guy!!! I thought you was a dude...

Nope. Sorry I am Jenna.
And it is rude to pretty much ask me to drop my pants so you can know what my gender is..
I made a post all about it.. If you wish to find it, cool.. It is there. But I am not making strides to plaster it all over.

As it was on RATS, and at one time, you HAD to spend ATS points to even view it .
Now anyone can read it, and I was getting the typical Troll remarks in there.. so I have just left that page to sink into the bottom of the pages.
As I thought it would be safe in RATS.. then they changed it, and anyone can read that stuff.. Kind of a let down, knowing how personal it was. But that is what I get for posting my life on an open forum.
I have nothing to hide. I am just me.. IN all my forms.

edit on 22914531685 by zysin5 because: spelling edit

I have since changed jobs again.. I am still in the medical industry. I am a home health care nurse/ assisted living care giver.
In this line of work, I am not being put down for who I am. I am able to live my life on my own terms. Many times I been forced into this conformity to just "fit" in. I refuse that anymore.
And now I am able to just live my life as me. And still able to hold down a normal job, without meeting any undue hassle, or people just being ignorant, and not understanding who and what I am. They just discriminate and have tried to run me down at every turn.
No more, I lose control, and I take control back. I lose it, then take it back.. Seems to be a cycle of some kind...

edit on 22914312085 by zysin5 because: spelling edit

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You KNOW I missed you! Always smile when I see you have posted. SO glad things are looking up for you! Keep us all posted!

posted on Aug, 18 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Awe, thanks AD! It is always a pleasure to make someone as sweet as you smile!!
I am glad to be back, and keeping up the good fight here.
The waters are pretty murky, but the best I can do, is just be me, and stand up for what I believe in..

I am sick of hiding who I am.
And on ATS, people here are very open minded, and over all very nice.. Not to mention old school friends like you Access Denied! My friend!

Thanks for dropping by, I will have some free time, I will take a look into some of your new threads.
Been away for awhile, but found the strength to return!

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: zysin5
a reply to: AccessDenied

Awe, thanks AD! It is always a pleasure to make someone as sweet as you smile!!
I am glad to be back, and keeping up the good fight here.
The waters are pretty murky, but the best I can do, is just be me, and stand up for what I believe in..

I am sick of hiding who I am.
And on ATS, people here are very open minded, and over all very nice.. Not to mention old school friends like you Access Denied! My friend!

Thanks for dropping by, I will have some free time, I will take a look into some of your new threads.
Been away for awhile, but found the strength to return!

Never feel like you can't be yourself or speak your mind...online or off. And there are so few old schoolers left (not sure if I even qualify in that category), but I love to see a familiar name. Life changes for us all.

top topics

join