It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Another UFO over Jerusalem!-Same Place but DAY LIGHT**

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I found this video this morning, I do not know if it was posted yet....

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
great video but if it was true would there not be other sightings this is the only guy tohave captured it that thing was huge and with the amount of people around the Dome during the day there would of been hundreds or possibly thousands that see it...if ut comes out in the news i willo them give it a second thoght but as of now it looks like a product of the bryce software ..

And on another note it doesnt actually shoot up to the sky it just disappears but the illusion is that it shoots to the sky thanks to the cameraman.....so if its it is a cgi its a poor one at that, and im a believer lol
edit on 31-3-2011 by gmac10001 because: additional info.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

Good point I will search for more videos

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Already been posted, not I've but twice before.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Most likely a fake.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
interesting ...... man that would be cool if it was real.... but it just doesn't seem right ..... something just give me that hoax kind of feeling.... we will see

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Sorry guys, but 100% fake. Just some graphics guy having fun at your expense (which seems to be getting easier and easier to do now days.)

Anyone with half a brain could tell you this video is fake without evening trying to analyze the actual video itself. How you ask? Just step back and think about it for a moment, if it doesn't come to you well then you are the target audience of such rubbish I guess.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The creator of the Video did a fantastic job of building the suspense, with the little kid crying and slowly zooming in. Great direction and effects...I still think it's a fake. Thanks for the post though....Very entertaining

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
You believe it ? You just want to... Imagination and some wishful holy thinking something may happen around this area of the world. UFO's ? Religion ? Is there a connection ? Is there not a connection ? Does anyone want it to be a connection ? Should there be a connection ? Each to themselves... But in this case its just a dude doing CGI and playing with peoples minds.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
The sounds of the crying baby and the loud gum-chewing are unbearable. Thank goodness for volume control!

The video is set up exactly the same as the night time videos, and the exact same event occurs. The video comes on to show a hovering object, then after some time it shoots upwards and the videographers let out a shriek of excitement.

The fourth night video was the most exciting, whereas this could easily be computer-generated. Unfortunately CGI is so advanced at this point that photo and video evidence is becoming impossible to use as verification.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gmac10001

great video but if it was true would there not be other sightings this is the only guy tohave captured it that thing was huge and with the amount of people around the Dome during the day there would of been hundreds or possibly thousands that see it..

Yeah, what you said works for me as well...

But you know, you may begin to wonder one day whether or not we are programming ourselves to disbelieve anything and everything. You know... if the image is clear, it is too clear. If the video is crisp, it is too good to be real. If the picture is fuzzy and the video blurry, there's nothing to work with so we dismiss that too.

So, what exactly IS the benchmark here? What makes something real? If good is not good enough and bad is always too bad, where do you draw the line and simply admit that you just won't ever believe any of it? I mean... the skeps and bunks are always happy to knock down these reports. Michael Shermer just ripped into Leslie Kean's UFO book... basically called the whole world stupid, except for himself.

No one likes to get caught buying a fake... but someday, you will almost undoubtedly (if you haven't already), be found denying the real deal.

Just a few thoughts. Great thread!

edit on 31-3-2011 by redoubt because: addendum

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I agree with others that there would have to be other sightings and it making mainstream news if it were that close and the real deal.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

But you know, you may begin to wonder one day whether or not we are programming ourselves to disbelieve anything and everything. You know... if the image is clear, it is too clear. If the video is crisp, it is too good to be real. If the picture is fuzzy and the video blurry, there's nothing to work with so we dismiss that too.

Good point, something I've considered myself. The problem is, to prove these things are real, you need evidence that can't easily be dismissed. I have yet to see a video that is positively real.

and when I say real, I don't mean it's an alien ship. i mean a video that doesn't appear to be a hoax. And I use the term hoax extremely loosely here. not implying all videos are done by people trying to pull one over, i mean that it's something that could easily be explained but was misidentified.

This video, if not for one thing, would have fit into the category of "I'm not sure" for me. The object disappears, yet the camera tracks upwards as if following it up, but the object doesn't actually go up. Why is the camera tracking it if it's not moving up but simply disappeared? Probably because the camera man is the CGI artist, or at least is in on it, and the plan was to camera match, but the motion of the camera swinging up was hard to match for an amateur.

That's my opinion on this video specifically. couple that with the fact it's yet another 'Dome UFO' it can go right into the Hoax bin with the rest.

If you post up a video claiming it's a ufo, fully expect people like me to dig. Are you close to an airport? Military base? What direction/location are you looking, did you check googlesky or other software to see if it's possibly a satellite, ISS, or even a planet?

In the case of a video like this, expect us to say well, the camera anticipates the object moving, before it disappears, but doesn't actually fly up, this makes no sense.

In the event of "crisp" footage, is the motion blur, depth of field, and such correct? Is the lighting correct? Are there any artifacts on the video to suggest manipulation?

Until someone can provide a video that doesn't fall into one of those holes, we simply have to ignore it. Why? Because we want the TRUTH. I don't want to believe, I want to know. To know, for sure, I need evidence. And in a field where every single person on earth could easily fake all of this evidence, it better be strong evidence.

And honestly, if you are one of the "you're closed minded" and we must simply believe, you aren't doing yourself any favors. how do you expect to be right, if you make no effort to prove it?

I'd rather miss an actual video than consider all these lame fakes real.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hoax.

Closed

top topics

join