It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outstanding AREVA Presentation on Fukushima-Daiichi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Outstanding AREVA Presentation on Fukushima-Daiichi
Published in Sendai Earthquake by Kirk Sorensen on March 30th, 2011

Yesterday I was sent this absolutely outstanding presentation done by AREVA engineer Dr. Matthias Braun, and I have found it to be a very easy to follow description of what took place at Fukushima-Daiichi and its implications. I saw no markings on the presentation listing it as “proprietary” so I can only hope that AREVA intends it for distribution. (Please correct me if I am in error, AREVA)

Please take a look and study the sequence of events to gain a better understanding of what happened at Fukushima-Daiichi and what it’s consequences might be.

energyfromthorium.com... (3.7 MB Powerpoint show)

energyfromthorium.com...

here it is on Google Docs: docs.google.com...

Areva is a french national power engineering company that does a lot of work in nuclear power, wind energy, solar energy, as well as transmission and distribution. Very well done presentation with lots of interesting information.
edit on 31/3/11 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Great find, thank you VERY much!

I haven't gone through it yet; however, I would say that I don't really need to because of its importance.

Thanks again!

S&F&

-Mike

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Excellent find! Thank you, perhaps this can help some of us better understand the challenges the people of Japan will be facing.

join