It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9Nania is a fraud.(Youtube girl claiming March 31 is next big one) her hoax revealed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
So if it turns out that come midnight tonight and no huge earthquakes have hit, will the people in this thread admit that this girl can not predict earthquakes? And before anyone asks, if something does happen today, i will be a man and post that i was wrong and there is something to this girl.
edit on 31-3-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
You still have most of the day ahead of you in CA....besides she could have changed her mind about leaving until she had a chance to post a "I told you so!" and then she heads for the hills (post quake). She sounded sincere on her videos....even if she is probably over reacting.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by Ahmose

well I challenge you to go up into the mountains and attempt to get a connection, because when I use my hotspot even in my home the connection is very choppy, also just to point out, she said in the video she would have no internet connection, so it seems you are the one that proved nothing....

lol, a 'hotspot'?

connecting with a 3G/4G express card IS the hotspot.
Im not talking about a home connection or a 'hotspot'.

I'm talking about an actual card that you plug into the laptop that acts as it's own "hotspot'.
So using this at the top of a mountain would get plenty of service..
Being even closer to the satellites & all. lol

Why do i have to prove anything?
I'm not the one claiming to have proved anything!

Just making a point, chief. lol

"nice" attempt' though.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Not read the replies so I dont know if anyone has said this but can you log onto youtube via mobile phone? Guessing she could maybe do that but not be able to make a vid and upload.

Not that i'm fighting her corner or believe her prediction. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

So am I...lol I own 2 or 3 of these I work as a frickin IT supporter, they create a hotspot bubble that allows connection within a 30 foot range (depending on make and model) but they are crap and half the time lose signal, so lets imagine being on a mountain and trying to get one to work
maybe next time actually know what your talking about before you try to act smart.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Ahmose

So am I...lol I own 2 or 3 of these I work as a frickin IT supporter, they create a hotspot bubble that allows connection within a 30 foot range (depending on make and model) but they are crap and half the time lose signal, so lets imagine being on a mountain and trying to get one to work
maybe next time actually know what your talking about before you try to act smart.

lol,
Thinking of 2 different things or what?
I work IT at an observatory and science center..
But I'll try to "act smarter" and try to do better at "pretending to know what I'm talking about". lol

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Wireless broadband, my man.
So there.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I think she was too quick as April is not out of the loop and neither is from Sept to Dec. It is highly probable there will be at least 1-2 more big events this year and the worst will come in 2012.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I don't understand why people shoot others so quickly... for a starter, she's just a person, and as with ANY information, it's wise to entertain the possibility and dig deeper before blindly believing, and it doesn't even matter what she does as opposed to what she says, that's on her, she may have family that won't leave with her or something else, you don't know, nothing is black and white! Anyone on ATS should have that drilled into their common sense by now...

...and before anyone tries to judge me about taking sides if you didn't understand my point, then as to where I stand, I don't necessarily believe or disbelieve her, but I haven't looked into it deeper as I live in the UK as it's not a main priority for me, but if you drop everything because of something someone says without more backup and finding your own truth, then that's your problem, and then blaming that person and shooting at her is your ego trying to justify your attack.

The only reason why I'm swayed slightly more towards NOT believing her is because she gave no in depth details like her previous prediction, but she mentioned ELENIN, and even though she predicted the Japan EQ on the 11th when there wasn't an exact alignment until the 15th, I looked at the orbital path on 4th April (same 4 days ahead) and there's an alignment with Mercury, but not Earth, so as of yet I can't see anything substantial happening today from the evidence I've seen... but that doesn't mean I'll write it off yet

Take care, and I hope you don't judge too quickly again, but the main point is that it doesn't matter, what matters is how you handle the information given, we've got intelligence, instinct, wisdom, and the internet, use them

Peace ..v,

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I guess we will see by tomorrow who the April fool is, it is still the 31st here.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Maybe she just hasn't left yet

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
That little B*TCH!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Threads like this almost annoy me more than wanna be prophets. I don't know if this girl is going to be right or wrong and none of you do either. I'm not saying I agree or disagree with her claims. BUT, making a thread claiming she is a fraud when it is still only 10:16am here in California is just RIDICULOUS! If she claimed to go to the mountains and off the grid, she still had PLENTY of time to do so from the last time she logged in to youtube. Also, just because she says she will go to the mountains,get off the grid, and then actually logs on youtube does not necessarily make her a fraud. Maybe she went to mountains and then decided to make another video, maybe then she decided to not make it and logged off. The point is YOU DON'T KNOW YET! If nothing happens today and you want to make this claim, then do so, AT 12:00am APRIL 1st CALIFORNIA TIME!

/rant
edit on 31-3-2011 by Kingfanpaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I live in the mountains and get the internet, and I get the internet almost anywhere with my droid. If she wrong, I'm sure this thread will get lots of attention by tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

does anyone remember 56k well 52k, you give me a phone line I can get internet. Although I couldn't upload a vid. So to me she has till 12:00 am April 1st before "I gently shove her under the buss. hehehe

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Did you watch the video she posted where it said she will not have internet, my man.

Why does it seem like that people are actually rooting for her and hoping she is right? That seems kind of disturbing.
edit on 31-3-2011 by lcbjr1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ambient moon
I live in the mountains and get the internet, and I get the internet almost anywhere with my droid. If she wrong, I'm sure this thread will get lots of attention by tomorrow.

Sorry to derail such an important and extremely relevant thread, with consideration to all of our lives.. but..

What a beautiful white snow wolf you have in your avatar, made me forget what this bickering was about.

anihow

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Ahmose

I use a 3g modem all the time for internet access and it has never been''choppy''as you say.Just now i am using a huawei E5830 mi-fi which creates a hotspot which up to 5 people can use.I personally don't believe that you have even used one because if you had you would realise that what you claim is nonsense.Even 3 years ago when I had my first 3g modem a huawei e220 it worked fine,never lost signal as you say.if you have used one your mobile operator must be rubbish not the modem.In the U.K. 99% of the island is covered by my operator so I imagine that i could get internet access easily if I went to the mountains here.I think that YOU need to know what you're talking about before acting smart,Oh and what is an IT supporter?Sounds like a rubbish 'Microsoft certified destkop support course from my local college and you're actually boasting about that like it makes you an authority on the matter,pathetic!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

will the people in this thread admit that this girl can not predict earthquakes?

Personally, I couldn't give a flying ****. What happens, happens.
I don't ever recall her doing anything other than what 99.9% of the human population does themselves - make assumptions. Why the likes of you and your kind tend to attack people like that, rather than realise she may well have been speaking through fear and not some essential desire to deliberately mislead, I don't know, 'mirrored image' scenario perhaps.

A hoax is only a hoax if the information was intended to mislead. Otherwise it's not a hoax. Stop misleading people - it's just making you look bitter and resentful.
Or does nobody in your world either make mistakes or gets things wrong? And if they do...they were obviously out to "trick" you, eh...

Jeez, nowadays this site is full of kids with no concept of the fact they are seriously not that important for people to waste their time "hoaxing" them repeatedly...pathetic.

Oh yeah - it's still the 31st here too - for another four hours, go figure, you shot off prematurely...*chuckle* say's it all (and no, I'm not expecting anything to happen, I'm referring to your lack of personal control).

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
At least she will THINK she's safe in the mountains... of Azeroth

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join