It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9Nania is a fraud.(Youtube girl claiming March 31 is next big one) her hoax revealed

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The gullibility of all you people make me sad. There was no earthquake on March 31, despite what she predicted. I hope you all learn a lesson from this.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Im going to make a prediction there will be an Earthquake somewhere around the World right now!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by KamiKazeKenji
The gullibility of all you people make me sad. There was no earthquake on March 31, despite what she predicted. I hope you all learn a lesson from this.

Actually, there were hundreds.
Im not a fan of this little attention grabber, just saying.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by woghd

Now I don't want people to get the impression that I hate weathermen, I do not. Nor do I hate this little girl. Sometimes people make predictions that do not come true. Its a part of life. Dumping all this hate on this girl is simply wrong.
edit on 1-4-2011 by woghd because: Classified

Your whole premise is that people "hate" this little girl........but I don't see too much hate.

Just people fed with up the people claiming that they can predict doomsday scenarios all the time.

If you listen to this girls videos she predicts meteor impacts, volcanoes eruptions, earthquakes,tsunamis and polars shifts and super volcanoes.
Like I said when people hang on every word she says like some kind of prophet then she could become dangerous like Marshall Applewhite, Jim Jones and David Koresh........can you not see that?[
edit on 2-4-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
So the sham is up she never predicted the major quake in California onto the next false profit?

Hundreds of people make predictions everyday and post them on the internet it doesn't mean they had foreknowledge of what was going to happen they just guessed to attract attention to themselves for the time being before the so called prediction even happens and if it by a small coincidence or chance happen. They believe themselves to be some kind of Psychic or messiah when in reality they just made a lucky guess.

Plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by woghd

Now I don't want people to get the impression that I hate weathermen, I do not. Nor do I hate this little girl. Sometimes people make predictions that do not come true. Its a part of life. Dumping all this hate on this girl is simply wrong.
edit on 1-4-2011 by woghd because: Classified

Your whole premise is that people "hate" this little girl........but I don't see too much hate.

Just people fed with up the people claiming that they can predict doomsday scenarios all the time.

If you listen to this girls videos she predicts meteor impacts, volcanoes eruptions, earthquakes,tsunamis and polars shifts and super volcanoes.
Like I said when people hang on every word she says like some kind of prophet then she could become dangerous like Marshall Applewhite, Jim Jones and David Koresh........can you not see that?[
edit on 2-4-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

Does someone who predicts all those things even remotely sound like a sane person? Hate to break it to you but there is hate being directed towards HER in the form of she's a fraud that deliberately tried to mislead hundreds of people into leaving thier homes and lied about her whereabouts and made phooey predictions. Nobody should HATE on anyone, but people do. If anyone saw her predictions and moved inland based on her reasoning then they are as seriously messed up as she is.

I don't think she deliberately hoaxed anyone.....there was no malice in what she claimed. Imagine the horror she lives if she actually does believe even 50% of what she says. I have no reason not to believe that she believes 100% of what she says, which is sad and pitiful but no reason to hate on her. If the thread was titled something like "Youtube girl is in need of mental help, please watch all her vids before believing her predictions", that would have been without any hate.

How can someone sane watch all her vids and NOT come to the conclusion that she isn't dealing with a full deck? People like her need help not hate.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
it happened in Greece a 6.2 magnitude earthquake but no apparent damage

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join