It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9Nania is a fraud.(Youtube girl claiming March 31 is next big one) her hoax revealed

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by dierxdiets

See the intent there?

Fear is the strongest of all control mechanisms. When you live in fear, you re not thinking for yourself and are prone to outside influences to "guide" you. This site is the perfect example for this... and people like her cater to this modus operandi from the PTB, that s the plan of "fear-mongering"

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Ok, so the 31st came and went, basically uneventful. Yes, she was wrong on that specific date. No major quake occurred anywhere in the world.
That being said, I would like to say this...
I am fairly new to ATS (joined in January), though I had been lurking for well over a year before that. My understanding of this site (and I think most of you will agree) is to debate what we are hearing from MSM, skeptics, fear-mongers, and many many other sources. We are all here to find the truth, whatever that may be. In my time here I have seen that there are many brilliant minds contributing to the threads and posts. The majority of ATSers do not whole-heartedly believe everything, even on here. We all come to conclusions of our own through our conversations here, as well as our own research, understandings, beliefs, and education.
I personally would like for everyone else here to realize this. Lately there has been A LOT of bickering going on here. All based upon one person disagreeing with another. This turns into an argument that has nothing to do with the topic of the threads. Can we PLEASE agree to disagree on some things?????
As far as this particular thread is concerned... I saw people defending her, as well as those trying to debunk. That's all well and good. That's what we are here for. But, those defending her did not come across as believing necessarily, only that she was worth paying attention to, if only for our own research into this unknown universe, and that we needed to wait before she could officially be debunked. On the other hand, there were many who were willing to jump in and knock all of us for standing on her side, to the extent of personal attacks. I get that you didn't fall for it. That's your right. I commend you for standing up and stating your side. That's why we're here. But come on guys, really? Do you need to attack your fellow ATSers in order to get your point across?
And, no, I am not only talking about those on this thread. I have seen this over and over again as of late, in many many threads. This one was actually one of the better behaved.
All I am saying is this...
PLEASE can we agree to disagree???
Can we stop with the personal attacks and stick to why we are here in the first place?
If you disagree with a statement, tell us why, tell us what it is that you think.
If you have data to back you, great, if you don't that's ok, just be mature in your statements.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

Isn't it possible she called someone and had them log in? Or, gave the account to someone so they could babysit it?

I can't believe you named this thread what you did, "her hoax revealed" equals she logged in the other day? Seriously? Don't quit your day job Sherlock.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by brianmg5

Isn't it possible she called someone and had them log in? Or, gave the account to someone so they could babysit it?

I can't believe you named this thread what you did, "her hoax revealed" equals she logged in the other day? Seriously? Don't quit your day job Sherlock.

are you REALLY that desperate to save this girls credibility? she was tweeting as well as adding new videos to her fav's. Not the actions of someone who is heading for the hills, off the grid, without ammo or guns. lol. The fact that people are both shocked that she was full of it, and shocked that nothing happened says a hell of alot.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Is it safe to come out now?

>>squints eyes at bright sunlight

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Some people wanted something to happen deep down. It would make their daily boring lives more interesting and give their choice of spending a lot of time reading about conspiracies, more credible/justifiable.

Something might happen at some point in time but instead of waiting for it to happen and listening to borderline insane attention seekers on youtube will not really help much. Instead they could spend their time having fun with friends, girlfriend/boyfriend, wife/husband or their children and enjoy what they have now, so that when and if something happens at least they will feel satisfied by the fact that they lived well.
edit on 1/4/2011 by Longdead33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by KoraX

Originally posted by brianmg5

are you REALLY that desperate to save this girls credibility? she was tweeting as well as adding new videos to her fav's. Not the actions of someone who is heading for the hills, off the grid, without ammo or guns. lol. The fact that people are both shocked that she was full of it, and shocked that nothing happened says a hell of alot.

It is not about saving her credibility. It is about being humane. Point is, she believes these things will happen, you can tell by the fear in her eyes. One must be careful with words because this girl is not emotionally stable and any provocation may end up causing her to do something stupid to herself.

So she got it wrong, but what some of you do not realize is that she based her prediction on an alignment which probably DID cause the solar flare event on the 29th.

I say let this thing go, just like we let meteorologists go when they fail on an accurate prediction on certain weathers. She is only human afterall.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
Is it safe to come out now?

Oh man, what an epic FAIL that chick is. I can't wait to hear her backtrack on this one.

I agree, but don't hold your breath waiting for excuses. There's plenty of ignorant people that will still listen to her vauge predictions.

I'm still looking for this amazing "Japan" prediction. I found the video. but it's Mich(sp?) Kaku tv science guy that mentions Japan. She however only says Japan once, when she is re-reading Kaku's list.

She does say Los Angeles in that video about 20 times though. So another terrible epic Failure on her part imo. She predicts LA ...Tsunami crushes Japan, and somehow she is spot on???? Go figure.

Some people will believe anything, and they will continue to believe and make excuses for her. So yea, she doesn't need to backpeddle, just make more predictions. I mean even a Blind person can throw a bullsete with a dart if given a big enough board and enough darts.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
lcbjr1979, your grazy

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I would call this a fail before calling it a hoax. Hoaxes are deliberate, normally with
the aim of achieving notoriety or financial gain. Not to mention, as several have stated,
her "prediction" could've been off by a few days, although I've been skeptical from
block one.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Its neither a hoax or a fail, its just pure insanity. People, who have issues passing on fear and making others either fearful or entertained.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Her speculation ..as far as march 31st was incorrect..agreed. She did point out the alignmnet connection to the earthquakes...This still cannot conclusively be ignored. I dont think being incorrect makes her a hoaxer.???
perhaps she got too confident and combined with whatever else is going on with her..made a mistake..there was no alignment on march 31st anyway.Give the girl a break and simply consider whats been presented.If you think its a crock..thats your choice.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22
Ok, so the 31st came and went, basically uneventful. Yes, she was wrong on that specific date. No major quake occurred anywhere in the world.
I am fairly new to ATS (joined in January), though I had been lurking for well over a year before that. My understanding of this site (and I think most of you will agree) is to debate what we are hearing from MSM, skeptics, fear-mongers, and many many other sources. We are all here to find the truth, whatever that may be. In my time here I have seen that there are many brilliant minds contributing to the threads and posts. The majority of ATSers do not whole-heartedly believe everything, even on here. We all come to conclusions of our own through our conversations here, as well as our own research, understandings, beliefs, and education.
I personally would like for everyone else here to realize this. Lately there has been A LOT of bickering going on here. All based upon one person disagreeing with another. This turns into an argument that has nothing to do with the topic of the threads. Can we PLEASE agree to disagree on some things?????
As far as this particular thread is concerned... I saw people defending her, as well as those trying to debunk. That's all well and good. That's what we are here for. But, those defending her did not come across as believing necessarily, only that she was worth paying attention to, if only for our own research into this unknown universe, and that we needed to wait before she could officially be debunked. On the other hand, there were many who were willing to jump in and knock all of us for standing on her side, to the extent of personal attacks. I get that you didn't fall for it. That's your right. I commend you for standing up and stating your side. That's why we're here. But come on guys, really? Do you need to attack your fellow ATSers in order to get your point across?
And, no, I am not only talking about those on this thread. I have seen this over and over again as of late, in many many threads. This one was actually one of the better behaved.
Can we stop with the personal attacks and stick to why we are here in the first place?
If you disagree with a statement, tell us why, tell us what it is that you think.
If you have data to back you, great, if you don't that's ok, just be mature in your statements.

I want to tell you that I really enjoyed reading your comment. It is this kind of thinking that we need here on ATS instead of 1 liner just bullying others without any proper reason.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
well this just proves she's a liar so people need to get over her and stop posting her "predictions"

Of course....she's a liar.....why didn't I see IT before!!!

It could not be something as SIMPLE as she has mental issues!!

Seriously, all you people taking shots at her and such have you watched some of her videos? I mean watched them for more than 2 mins?

She is all over the place......earthquake predictions based off of a celestial body that has not even been proven to exist. Recieves messages from God, Jesus and angels on a regular basis, has a government implant that has the intent to control her. Has been abducted by aliens for experimentation along with her daughter and they implanted her with a device.

I mean come on, in one of her videos she has something that looks like pinkeye or a blood vessel that burst in her eye and she thinks it is because of the government?!?

It clearly could not be something as simple as she HAS mental issues! (sarcasm)

She needs help, not scorn and ridicule

edit on 1-4-2011 by Darkphoenix77 because: grammar

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Come on people, every one knows that predictions on ATS are normally FOS.

If people listen to a girl who tells people to uproot their whole life and live in a cave AND THEY DO IT, then they are insane. The girl made a wide ranging lucky prediction that itself was full of completely NON happening predictions. Strings of volcano's DIDN'T all erupt in a line from Alaska, so on and so forth.

She also predicts Japan will have an earthquake, Japan, ie Japan the country who design their building to survive quakes because they have so many. Then she said a tsunami would happen, whoopie do, large earthquakes normally in that area are followed by a tsunami of some size.

SO, we have a wild guess and people and she gets people standing to her very words...LOL...

It would be worrying if it wasn't so silly.

Here's my prediction that WILL come true, I predict there will be a load of predictions that never come true. Now grovel at my feet

From now on I will be known as Zod!
edit on 1-4-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar22

Very well written post and spot on. We should not be taking pot shots at each other because we do not agree on viewpoints. Everyone should treat each other respectfully as we are all human.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You guys are a bunch of momo's sitting around speculating if a random girl on the internet is right or wrong about the world ending.

"hey the day isn't over yet man it could still happen!"

I swear idk about you ATS, might be finding a better website, cant take the poor quality of threads like this and the lame members that support it.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77
Everyone should treat each other respectfully as we are all human.

Actually you will find there are many loons, sorry members who say they are aliens...

Emphasis on the word 'say'.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'm going to give her up to April 4th. Dates and locations aren't usually exact in predictions.

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by stygmartyrZA

I agree. The fact that she still has internet doesn't constitute a hoax. If I completely wrote off every person whoever misspoke, I wouldn't bother reading the posts on this website. Remember, some science is more of an art. You compile data and make a prediction on that data. It' isn't always 100% accurate.

In my opinion, a "hoax" is, by definition, intentional. I see nothing to indicate that she intentionally perpetrated a deliberate hoax. Some of you people need to stop with your over-dramatic thread titles. I'm thinking, because the OP essentially lied and called this a "hoax", I won't believe anything else he/she says. I won't even read their threads, because they have used up all of their credibility credits.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join