It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow That Was Fast! Libyan Rebels Have Already Established A New Central Bank Of Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

The rebels in Libya are in the middle of a life or death civil war and Moammar Gadhafi is still in power and yet somehow the Libyan rebels have had enough time to establish a new Central Bank of Libya and form a new national oil company.

Perhaps when this conflict is over those rebels can become time management consultants. They sure do get a lot done. What a skilled bunch of rebels - they can fight a war during the day and draw up a new central bank and a new national oil company at night without any outside help whatsoever. If only the rest of us were so versatile! But isn't forming a central bank something that could be done after the civil war is over?

According to Bloomberg, the Transitional National Council has "designated the Central Bank of Benghazi as a monetary authority competent in monetary policies in Libya and the appointment of a governor to the Central Bank of Libya, with a temporary headquarters in Benghazi." Apparently someone felt that it was very important to get pesky matters such as control of the banks and control of the money supply out of the way even before a new government is formed.

Source: theeconomiccollapseblog.com...

Libyan dinar - Gaddafi's currency

Libya was one of the few countries in the world that did not have a Rothschild-controlled central bank - the central bank in this instance was under government control, as opposed to private central control.

It meant no interest that could be owed - it was also currency backed by gold / silver, as opposed to a fiat currency whose value is determined by decree.

When that new Rothschild-controlled central bank does go into commission in Libya, the world's largest moneychangers would have incorporated one more hapless nation into their global web of financial domination and hegemonic control.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Libya was one of the few countries in the world that did not have a Rothschild-controlled central bank - the central bank in this instance was under government control, as opposed to private central control.

It meant no interest that could be owed - it was also currency backed by gold / silver, as opposed to a fiat currency whose value is determined by decree.

When that new Rothschild-controlled central bank does go into commission in Libya, the world's largest moneychangers would have incorporated one more hapless nation into their global web of financial domination and hegemonic control.

Couldn't have said it better myself mate.

Can't beleive how the rothchilds can still get away with daylight robbery!?

Pretty blatently obvious now why we are starting the middle east loccomotive.... Because the Rothchilds need more money don't they.... fckin greedy carts :@

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Strange indeed when considering in the past week the MSM has been bombarding the waves with stories of how the rebels are so ill equipped that the no-fly zone only minimally equalized the footing between the two factions, how the coalition is weighing the decision to arm them, bleat...bleat...bleat...

yet they have enough $$$ to set up a new bank & national oil company...perhaps they should take out a loan from their new financial institution and its true backers and purchase their own arms. So tired of my tax $$$ purchasing goodies for others that I can't afford for myself or family...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ironfalcon

When that new Rothschild-controlled central bank does go into commission

Do you have a source for that part or are you just assuming?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The Rothschild (Red Shield) family has a net worth of approximately $545 trillion, making them the wealthiest robber baron family ever, more than any Fortune 100 corporation could ever accrue in their lifetimes.

1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

Of course that ill-gotten wealth is acquired through the Biblically illegal practice of usury, which is basically charging interest.

The simplest explanatory logical fact why ancient Israel was the wealthiest nation in its time is because usury was illegal. Without usury, the wealth per capita was very high for the Israelites. That's a fact.

Another fact is that in the years before the foundation of the Federal Reserve, aka the creature from Jekyll Island on December 23, 1913, the wealth per capita was much higher back then compared to today.

If you were a middle-class American living before Christmas 1913, you would have seen booming construction projects, low poverty and none on subsistence welfare.

1913 was a very bad year

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I would imagine the CIA has nothing to do with this, cant see the rebels who look as well organised as a Tokyo Power and Electric dropping their rifles and saying "Dont worry about the ongoing war on our doorstep, lets get a bank open asap"

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Was that a reply to me? If so I was asking if you have a source that states the new central bank of Libya will be controlled by the Rothschild family. Do you?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A

When that new Rothschild-controlled central bank does go into commission

Do you have a source for that part or are you just assuming?

I have another set of related articles:

“Libyan Rebels” Create Central Bank, Oil Company

America's true reason for attacking Libya becomes clear with new central bank

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The rebels cannot even organise a decent assault as they have been pushed back again. How the hell could they organise a bank without international backing?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
I would imagine the CIA has nothing to do with this, cant see the rebels who look as well organised as a Tokyo Power and Electric dropping their rifles and saying "Dont worry about the ongoing war on our doorstep, lets get a bank open asap"

The CIA actually plays a secondary but vital role for the Libyan rebels.

Libya: Barack Obama 'signed order for CIA to help rebels'

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Neither of those sources say anything about the Rothschilds. So was that part just an assumption on your part?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
The rebels cannot even organise a decent assault as they have been pushed back again. How the hell could they organise a bank without international backing?

The Libyan rebels are a globalist-backed entity - I do not wish to reiterate this fact. The globalist elite want another country to have a Rothschild-controlled central bank - in this case, Libya.

Hence, they have been supporting the rebels through air strikes from U.S., European and even pro-Western Arab aircraft, but Gaddafi is ever so defiant in protecting his dying Jamahiriya from the globalist clutches of control.

With globalist backing, the Libyan rebels are able to establish both a central bank and an oil corporation in their provisional capital of Benghazi.

This may look like an achievement that may seem to benefit the Libyan people as a whole, in the eyes of an ordinary citizen overcome with naivety, but we can understand the clear-cut agenda of this new central bank, and that is to rob the Libyans of the financial freedom they so had under their old dictator Gaddafi.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A

Neither of those sources say anything about the Rothschilds. So was that part just an assumption on your part?

It had to be an assumption on my part because the one common thing about those private central banks is usury, i.e. charging interest, which is a Biblically forbidden practice.

The world's largest moneychangers have a historical tricentennial track record of monopolizing control of foreign and regional economies and manipulating them at will to their benefit at the detriment of everyone below them, the middle and working class.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

So it's baseless, gotcha.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironfalcon

Originally posted by On the level

The CIA actually plays a secondary but vital role for the Libyan rebels.

Libya: Barack Obama 'signed order for CIA to help rebels'

I think a headline stating "Obama signed order for CIA to start Lybian rebellion" would reflect the truth more accurately..

top topics

join