It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Wondering

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Hey everyone, just trying to understand this. I've been looking back a ways into old posts and ive noticed that if anything on this site ever came true the earth would have exploded, burned down, become a nuclear wasteland, been vaporized by aliens, been vaporized by the sun, sunk into itself, been covered in magma, eaten by the fake moon, sucked into various black holes, (or any other crackpot post i may have missed) over 15,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 times in just the last 3-4 years.

When are people going to get off the "O-M-G the world is ending all the time" boat and join normal people.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
When anonymous starts DDosing this site?...for whatever reason.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by iheartprplkoolaid

If you keep looking hard enough, you can probably find a thread that states all of this has already happened. The words that I am typing, along with everything else that you observe as being real, are only figments of your imagination. Nothing is real anymore. Reality is a delusional illusion.

I don't believe that, but if you dig deep enough, you will probably find someone who does.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

im sure there is. as far as "anonymous Ddosing this site" im pretty sure most of the crazies that post their crap on here believe it and will defend their crazyness to the death.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Never.

People have been 'predicting' the end of the world for centuries (obviously being wrong every time); I can't see them stopping any time in the near future.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Mmmm watching garbage on TV or buzzing around the web researching interesting information fact and fiction... Each to themselves...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjsmi2
Mmmm watching garbage on TV or buzzing around the web researching interesting information fact and fiction... Each to themselves...

You talk as if there is nothing else to do except those two things, how about going out and enjoying life? as in turning off the computer and taking a walk, riding a bike or spending time engaging in a hobby that doesn't include speculating on how our earth is gonna end? or does that not have enough Oomph for anybody anymore. Has everyone become so enamored with the idea of the end of the world that they'd rather surf the internet for "facts" to the end of said world?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
i simply wonder how people can keep it up. i mean, im bored already with reading all these rediculous theories that sprout out of the brains of the basement dwelling scum of society that post some of the retardation that exists on this site.

top topics

join