It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Warning? Or Gardian Angel?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzie_lizzie79

I hope this works! Gonna try to explain each one so you know what to listen for...they are hard to here. These are the original evps and have NOT been altered or filtered at all! If you want to filter them so you can make out what being said better go ahead...but i am not dealing with people saying the things are there cause we altered them.

My Mike is gonna save them to his laptop and try to filter them cause some of them you can here something being said but can't make it out, so he wants to filter the background noise...but AGAIN these ones right here are Originals!!!

Keep in mind my son was in bed...he does this stuff every night:

Right before my sons starts talking you can here, "stop playing with that" being said

www.4shared.com...

This one is hard to here what is being said

www.4shared.com...

Wyatt says,"Dad the door, the door!" voice says,"yes

www.4shared.com...

This one there isn't a voice persay...this is wyatt's reaction to something...kind of freaks me out, my son is 2.5 years old and he can say quit a bit but i have NEVER EVER heard him say "Best" or "Friend" ever! Specially not together and he always drops the end sounds on words still. Also...this sounds like his voice....but to us is sounds distorted kinda like two voices!
www.4shared.com...

This one sounds like a small group of people talking, but can't make out what being said
www.4shared.com...

The investigators thought it sounded like the entity was saying "Wyatt"
www.4shared.com...

A weird noise, we think it might be him rolling over in his bed but not sure
www.4shared.com...

a faint voice that can't be made out
www.4shared.com...

here, they were moving the recorder from one place to inside his room, while in the process of setting it down the entity says, " no hurry"

www.4shared.com...

another faint voice thats hard to make out
www.4shared.com...

This is the PX box that transfers white noise from entities into words. It goes fast because like i said they were packing up for the night when it started going nuts on us....so they had to replay all the words back that the box had said in order to record them for us.
www.4shared.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Sorry, you're little demons that are playin' ya are lying to ya. That's right...why do you ask? Cuz they can. Trust me, they are telling you everything but the good and the light.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
Sorry, you're little demons that are playin' ya are lying to ya. That's right...why do you ask? Cuz they can. Trust me, they are telling you everything but the good and the light.

What little demons do you mean, investigators? What else are you trying to say so I can understand what you mean a little better. It is disturbing to hear the voice in one and brought chills to me last night when they first played it.

All these EVP's came from the recorder in our sons room that night and were the only ones picked up other than what came through on the PX Box.
Thing is it has made me stronger than I was and have been re-centering myself to battle if need be. This I believe could possibly go back to my Childhood when I had some strange things happen to me. I never could see any faces in these as they had hoods on or something. I just wonder if it's something that could have just sat back and waited until now and I guess if I hadn't smoked so much pot before then I wouldn't have to work so hard to awaken what I have.

I know he is innocent as well as our 7mo old daughter but is it possible for them to trick kids into something thinking they want it. Almost like you were told not to take candy from strangers.

edit on 17-4-2011 by IncognitoGhostman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
"Dog Pound"could be the "cleveland browns" thier fans sit in the "Dog Pound!"

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
At times, some things are better off left unsaid, or left alone.

You go take a stick and start stirring up **** , don't be surprised what gets on the stick.

Interesting nonetheless, but not me.

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Hey there dizzie-lizzie,

Thought I'd pop onto the thread rather than continue to lurk behind the scenes in u2u

Just to let you know that I've downloaded all the audios and I will get back to you when I've analysed them ... my initial impression is that this is very interesting and I may have more questions to fire at you but for the now I don't believe you have anything to worry about.

Just remain vigilant and I'll get back to you when I have had a good listen to the recordings ... I plan on asking another one of my W.I.S.P.S girls to have a listen too (two heads are better than one so to speak).

In the meantime I would suggest you keep a recorder in the room and if possible set-up a video camera (facing the door) ... and please keep detailed notes of anything 'unusual'.

Speak Soon. Woody

edit on 18-4-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

thanks woody! When i listen to the voice box evp it seems as though the first few words or so were missing from the beginning of it...idk y though...they were meaningless words to me more like attention getter words. Thanks for your input and yes...two minds are better then one! like i said that voice of my son in the one is very off to me...like its his...but not...if you get my drift.

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
That was really interesting dizzie. Unfortunately, I'm not able to make anything in the first few-just your son calling out. Hopefully, you'll be able to reduce the background noise and bring what's being said to the forefront. I find it interesting also, that you are from the Finger Lake region of NY - that is a notoriously haunted area!

Please keep us posted - umm, mayyyybe you should call Ghost Hunters - they aren't that far out & since there is a child involved...whos2know? they just might show up!

posted on Apr, 19 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by whos2know

We had a local paranormal group out here. They were good! Like i said you have to have them very loud and my sons voice is pretty loud without turning it up, i didn't want to post tampered(as some would consider) EVP's...but if Mike can clean them up i will post them too...i just didn't want any nonsense of people trying to say we made them up and they are fake, i don't have time for that. lol

They did another investigation the night they gave us the evidence but i am thinking that i am not gonna post the epvs of the px box...it said some words that i would rather not say in order to protect my family...if you get my drift.
edit on 19-4-2011 by dizzie_lizzie79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

really? Wow. Are you afraid for your safety - or to much personal info on the voicebox evp?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by whos2know

safety

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

well. I understand that. Actually,no I don't - I've not been in your shoes...just makes the curiosity stronger. I hope you and your family are well...and will check back to see if you were able to get the evps cleaned up. Take care dizzie....be safe.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Hey Dizzie. Normally I would leave stuff like this alone but for some odd reason it sounds like your son went through a few things that I went through around the age of fifteen. First it started with me seeing shadows. Then auras, and at about this time I can on occasion make out faces within the auras of the shadows. I'll let you know one thing and this sends shivers up my spine when I talk about it but I've only had one ghost dare try to haunt me. I believe it was the same one too. It was a young girl, her flesh was green and rotting off of her, her eyes hanging from the sockets and decapitating, she looked to be in agony. She was calling out my name. It was horrid..... and scared the living shizzies out of me because she was reaching for my mom who was on the couch as I was watching her and getting something out of the refrigerator. Scariest thing is my mom "HEARD" the voice too but saw nothing. The second time it happened, about three months afterwards I was the only one who heard the voice but I saw nothing, thank god. After that, with my mom watching I told it I don't give a f**k who you are, what you are, what the hell do you want from me?!?!?!?!? After that it vanished never to be seen again. Now, I mostly just follow my spiritual guide with whom I found in real life while on my spiritual journey. My lifes improved, and I am twenty times happier. But from what I can sense and see, I see a very high order with the dark shadows. I sense they seem to want to do something concerning you and your son. The only warning I can think of that you might be scared about revealing would be the one where it isn't a matter of personal info or even the fact that it relates to anything you know of in general. Why do I have a feeling its something deeper and darker? Perhaps something "NEEDS" you and your son. I dunno, I'm working from what I feel around your aura from where I'm at. I could be wrong and I'd admit I'm not perfect and not a professional at this. But I sense your "WANTED" ..... no... possibly needed in the future? My warning, theres a war coming all right and I know its nothing pretty >,> Nothing that anyone would understand either. The council of the seven brown dwarfs? Why did that come to mind >,> I dunno, I'm writing what I sense and what comes to mind. If I'm right you can U2 me orrrrr..... you can type back in the thread and I'll check up on it. Have a good day and I hope I didn't scare you.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Rishiana because: More info needed

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rishiana

I am his father and I feel the same in a way as you do and what's worse is he's not quite 3 yet. I used to see shadows a lot when I was a child starting around his age as well as a recurring dream where I would be laying on a table in a dark room not able to move. Around me would be people of some type that were wearing black hoods so I could never see what they looked like. I guess that as I grew I turned away from the path I was supposed to take and am now back onto it.

We have both had dreams about living after a great disaster of some type and in mine I see where we are living and hiding out. In hers she sees planes flying overhead with a strange flag on them.

Just recently I have had a dream where what I feel was a shaman in it and had a conversation with it. It told me that we need to leave and where to go. The feeling I get from this dream is they are waiting for us to arrive there and it's the children they are really looking to protect. There is something else for me that I need to do is another thing I feel.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by America?
Any background info to your post? And I lol'd when I read thigh master ,assuming as in the workout equipment.

Me too.

You must have been talking to Suzanne Sommer's career.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Very interesting post and major props to Dizzie_Lizzie for posting sound bytes. It's very rare that anyone tries to provide proof on here to backup what they say happened.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by IncognitoGhostman

I am his father and I feel the same in a way as you do and what's worse is he's not quite 3 yet. I used to see shadows a lot when I was a child starting around his age as well as a recurring dream where I would be laying on a table in a dark room not able to move. Around me would be people of some type that were wearing black hoods so I could never see what they looked like. I guess that as I grew I turned away from the path I was supposed to take and am now back onto it.

We have both had dreams about living after a great disaster of some type and in mine I see where we are living and hiding out. In hers she sees planes flying overhead with a strange flag on them.

Just recently I have had a dream where what I feel was a shaman in it and had a conversation with it. It told me that we need to leave and where to go. The feeling I get from this dream is they are waiting for us to arrive there and it's the children they are really looking to protect. There is something else for me that I need to do is another thing I feel.
Hmmm..... if it is the children then you are probably needed to adhere to the warning. But tell me, is this place perhaps England? An old country moore? Perhaps your children are ya'lls salvation? What did this shaman look like? Did he have long silver hair? Wore a black robe and had red eyes? Mhmmm.... refugees, refugess, we flee. Upon the waters, towards the brook, run from the rage of the heavens. For some odd reason that came to me when I thought of you. You've been having more then just the average dreams your wife has revealed to me, haven't you? You've had a dream that terrified you to the core I feel. This dream happened as a child and made you flee from your path. You hated the path, and even now tremble don't you? I see blackness beyond the men, a door.... they ushed you towards it and being only a child you rush away and run, fearful for everything you hold near and dear. I dunno why but thats what I saw. Feel free to U2 me if you wish upon what I wrote if its personal. I realise I may be wrong too btw, but thats just what I see from reading your post and focusing upon your aura. I hope you'll be safe and well.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

Hmmm..... if it is the children then you are probably needed to adhere to the warning. But tell me, is this place perhaps England? An old country moore? Perhaps your children are ya'lls salvation? What did this shaman look like? Did he have long silver hair? Wore a black robe and had red eyes? Mhmmm.... refugees, refugess, we flee. Upon the waters, towards the brook, run from the rage of the heavens. For some odd reason that came to me when I thought of you. You've been having more then just the average dreams your wife has revealed to me, haven't you? You've had a dream that terrified you to the core I feel. This dream happened as a child and made you flee from your path. You hated the path, and even now tremble don't you? I see blackness beyond the men, a door.... they ushed you towards it and being only a child you rush away and run, fearful for everything you hold near and dear. I dunno why but thats what I saw. Feel free to U2 me if you wish upon what I wrote if its personal. I realise I may be wrong too btw, but thats just what I see from reading your post and focusing upon your aura. I hope you'll be safe and well.

The dream I had as a child started around age 3 and went on for a few years. The only thing I remember from the dream is being surrounded by black hooded figures and could never see their faces. This dream has always stuck with me and always felt there was something I forgot about it and why I don't know.

I would really like to know what I have forgot about in the dream and you intrigued me with the door. Then I did look up farther in the thread when Dizzie posted the audio and one has Wyatt saying the door. He always says the door at night before bed and even after he's in bed. So I am skeptical regarding your response with the door.
He does yell out for me a lot at night when he's sleeping and at times when I go in there he will be sound to sleep.

The dream I had recently with the shaman in it I can't really remember the face just that to me it seemed like it could of been a chief as well simply because I could see a head dress like native americans in pictures. I am not going to say where I was told to go and I'm sure you can understand why.

There is something I have thought about a lot recently too. About 10 years ago before 9/11, i was in a bar and this lady was sitting at the other end of it staring at me whenever I looked her way for about and hour. She then got up and came over to me and said, "I don't know what it is and would like to know but you are going to help a lot of people some day." Then about a month later this same lady was in there again and I had just found out my wife (ex now) had cheated on me. I was sitting there thinking how bad I wanted to kill this guy, I was running through my mind the ways I would do it too. She came over to me and said, "You should stop thinking like that's because it's not the way". My ex mother-in-law told me she was just some crazy woman. I later found out from someone else that she is a native american shaman. Makes me wonder although i can't be sure it was her or not in my dream as I can't really remember the face.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rishiana

The dream I had as a child started around age 3 and went on for a few years. The only thing I remember from the dream is being surrounded by black hooded figures and could never see their faces. This dream has always stuck with me and always felt there was something I forgot about it and why I don't know.

I would really like to know what I have forgot about in the dream and you intrigued me with the door. Then I did look up farther in the thread when Dizzie posted the audio and one has Wyatt saying the door. He always says the door at night before bed and even after he's in bed. So I am skeptical regarding your response with the door.
He does yell out for me a lot at night when he's sleeping and at times when I go in there he will be sound to sleep.

The dream I had recently with the shaman in it I can't really remember the face just that to me it seemed like it could of been a chief as well simply because I could see a head dress like native americans in pictures. I am not going to say where I was told to go and I'm sure you can understand why.

There is something I have thought about a lot recently too. About 10 years ago before 9/11, i was in a bar and this lady was sitting at the other end of it staring at me whenever I looked her way for about and hour. She then got up and came over to me and said, "I don't know what it is and would like to know but you are going to help a lot of people some day." Then about a month later this same lady was in there again and I had just found out my wife (ex now) had cheated on me. I was sitting there thinking how bad I wanted to kill this guy, I was running through my mind the ways I would do it too. She came over to me and said, "You should stop thinking like that's because it's not the way". My ex mother-in-law told me she was just some crazy woman. I later found out from someone else that she is a native american shaman. Makes me wonder although i can't be sure it was her or not in my dream as I can't really remember the face.
O_O From what it sounds like to me, it sounds like you could have almost found your spiritual guide. Also, about the door. I will tell you honestly that I read every single post in this thread. But when I told you what I saw, I honestly did see a door. So its okay to be skeptical. I would be too. Especially since it does sound kind of eerie. But yeah... that woman, I believe you ought to try to get in contact with her. Like my guide in real life, yours could be helpful to you too. Ask her if the name Order Of The White Rose rings any bells with her. She may question you and surprise you with what she knows. Though I doubt your part of that ring >,> That or that your going to be involved with it. Thats kind of...... "MY" ring of support and its also the ring that I was taken under. My spiritual guide is from that order too so yeah >,> But enough about that.... anymore information is unnecessary and unbenificial to you @_@ Not to mention I'm on the lowest ring so I don't know more then what I found out / was told and that isn't much. So anyone reading this wanting to know more.... to politely say this out loud.... I'm not talking -_- Ughhhh..... no asking me questions. I will politely reject them. Unless I feel otherwise of course, then I'll just tell you what you "NEED" to know which will probably be nada or very little. Continuing on from this.... your chief may also be someone benificial to you. Perhaps another teacher of sorts? That or he could be the one who takes you under his wing, like the woman could do for you. Perhaps the woman is meant to lead you to this "CHIEF?" I'm not sure but I feel your destiny, and perhaps the route of the entire forbidden knowledge that I know of so far could be intertwined. Though sad to say that forbidden knowledge I know I can't release to you >,> Please understand.... heh.... if I release it without permission my spiritual guide will cause me pain @_@ Not physical or mental pain, just pain period @_@ I'm kind of reluctant to have his anger on me x_X
edit on 12-5-2011 by Rishiana because: Forgot to space out a sentence

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join