It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Warning? Or Gardian Angel?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I hope they aren't gonna wait til they come back on the 16th to give us the evidence! the wait is just killing us!

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dizzie_lizzie79

OMG. .. hurry up with the audio. !!! checking this post daily to see for updates! this is so fascinating..even at 1:44 am EST.

posted on Apr, 3 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by whos2know

i e-mailed them last night to see what they are doing!! lol

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie_lizzie79

i e-mailed them last night to see what they are doing!! lol

GRRRR....got an e-mail back finally. They said that they still have a little bit of video to sift through and that they are just gonna go over what they have before they start the next investigation on the night of the 16th. OMG....that was only a few hours of stuff.....can't imagine how long its gonna take for a whole night of stuff!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

*waiting*

So they are coming back on the 16th to your place to do a full investigation? I take it this means an overnight session?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Yeah, we want to see what more info we can get if any. They are gonna sit down before they start that night and go over what they have so far....so figure like the 17th or 18th we can get the audio up, i have two little ones and is hard for me to get to compy. and then when i do it is only for a few min. I wish they would come before hand though so we can think about and write down good questions!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

15 frwy , south cali, near apple valley the browns owned land near paradise the meek shall inherit the earth is a term to describe the desert regions i saw a "vision of a sphere" that told me something in symbols i cant explain message if your interested in talking more dont feel comfortable posting more info as this is a new insight much love /"\

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
are you sure this wasn't done on that god awful ghost app for the iphone?

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This is pretty interestng.

I don't know much about these kinds of things, but
I will say that your story is compelling and believable.

Maybe think about setting up your own cameras to record the investigators procedures. That might be as interesting as what they record.

Good luck!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

You should start writing down your own questions now Dizzie...seriously - they can always add something to it later! I'll be checking back. Let us know in the interim if anything else happens. Stay safe, lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by thesoundofbass

would deffinitly like to here your visions!! you have my attention...let me know how please

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by garland1234

no iphones here dude...i wouldn't even know how to use one of them dumb waste of money devices

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I read your email, and I am familiar with the paranormal groups equipment they used at your home. This is my professional opinion. And since you are likely unfamiliar with how "ghosts" work, I will tell you a little about what you can expect.

Having a paranormal investigation in your home, even when you do already have a "resident ghost" does- what I like to call- puts a huge neon sign on your house in the earthbound realm (the realm that ghosts exist in) and any and all ghosts around your home, in the vicinity may have been attracted to this light. Therefore, it is generally unreliable when you have a large paranormal investigation, to get accurate information in your equipment and say "its related to my ghost in the house" because in all actuality you could of attracted the bad ghost or the psycho ghost from down the street into your home during the investigation. So there is no way to know from which ghost or entity this information came from.

Secondly, I totally believe that our world will encounter a devistation like 2012 and the coming of planet x and the pole changes.

I think, that the words that came through the PX device while generally accurate- they dont mess up "thigh" with "thy" they did seem scattered to me, almost as if two or more spirits were using it. The words that it came up with are not significant to me, and I totally understand how one would be very eager to jump to the conclusion that they were.

I think what evidence on the evp's that the paranormal group captured will be the best type of evidence for you. EVPs are clear and are undeniable in their meaning... Hopefully they will be getting the evp evidence back for you soon. I dont recommend doing evp sessions on your own, because it also brings up that "neon sign" in the spirit world and can bring more unwanted ghostly visitors. Also, communicating with whatever is in your home, is not a good idea, from my personal experience. Ask and demand that the spirit leave, as it is your home. Should this not work, then it is time to look into forcefully removing the spirit using removal methods, I can help you with this should the need arise.

Its important to let the spirits know that you in no way want their company. Its never good to keep a ghost around, even if they seem to be a good one, most people cant tell the difference- and thats the danger.

As for it being your spirit guide. For one, not everybody has spirit guides, and in my experience they choose to communicate through dreams and in personal meditation- not through a px device. Should you want to get more information to see if you have a spirit guide and to see if its trying to tell you something, I suggest meditation. But do this after your ghost problem has been resolved. If you have a ghost problem, then its not a relative on the otherside in heaven who is looking out for you. Its an earthbound soul and will cause trouble for you in the future.

Hope this has helped, feel free to email me with any further questions.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Hey there dizzie_lizzie79,

I got your u2u and here I am ... just going to read through your thread now and I'll reply at the end.

In the meanwhile I have replied to another thread called;

'Do You Have A Guide / Higher-Self / Entity' ? by AlienDecendants ...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

(my reply is the 12th one down)

If any of the links that I added there are appropriate to your thread I'll add them here for you when I've gone through it.

>>>EDIT TO ADD

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
So excited that they are gonna be here to FINALLY give us our evidence at 9:30pm (eastern time). Then After that a whole night investigation!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Well, something has definitely been talking to our 2.5 year old...It was about the only things they did caught on evidence through epvs, besides the recording of the px box...she gonna e-mail me tomorrow with the evidence from the last time....she was just gonna wait and put all of it on one disc. but i wanna be able to post up what we all been waiting for!

Ever since the last time they were here the activity had slowed down quit a bit! And tonight proved that. Not much of anything tonight, until the px box went off again when we were deciding to pack up or not.

I don't remember off hand all the words from tonight, some were the same, but also new ones too.

Saturn, Mercury, Columbia, highway, stop, short, recourse, Thy master (yes...that is what it was saying) thunder, dog pound, property, country, happy, 15, holidays, video, rabbit, change views, compact, coffee, feet, eight, outside, there was so many more, and these are not in order! It just kept repeating the same words over and over.

I will post up the evidence from the first session as soon as she e-mails it to me tomorrow/today whatever ever you wanna call it. They said tonight shouldn't take long seeing as there wasn't a whole lot of activity.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The decrease of activity is... interesting, in its own right. When they did the first investigation, what was the exact date? And, if it's not too personal a question, what state do you live in? My curiosity has hit high gear on this now!

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
anyone know what i got to do to get them from my computer and put onto this thread?

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nithaiah

the first investigation was 3-24-11

Upstate NY Finger Lakes region

I am trying to figure out how to get the stuff on here, but she didn't send me everything either, so hopefully she will do that today too.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
How do you upload audio on ATS or where is the help section for board posts. When I go to the ATS video page there is nothing to click on to upload.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join