It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letter bomb explodes at Swiss nuclear power industry office in Olten

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Letter bomb explodes at Swiss nuclear power industry office in Olten, injuring two people, Swiss media report - AP

Not much for now. Hopefully those two people weren't injured too badly and will make it out alright.

Seriously, who the hell sends bomb letters to the Swiss nuclear power industry? Extremists from Greenpeace or what?

Eh pals, I don't agree at all with what you have done, but shouldn't those be sent to TEPCO?

Extremists like that never have an high IQ...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I've had enough "explosions at nuclear power plants" to last a whole lifetime.

I too wish it would have somehow found its' way to a meeting of Tepco's Board of Directors.

What the heck is gong on with the world?
edit on 31-3-2011 by raiders247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Tepco shmepco there are nuke plants world wide for people to get pissed off about.This is just a protest from the Swiss guys against their own.
I shouldnt wonder if they will be shooting scientists on sight if this nuke plant goes runaway and pollutes the ocean badly.
People are beginning to resent the arrogant ways that they have been double talked into coing for nuclear power, not to mention all the other lies we get told.
There will be a great anti science backlash if this gets to be epic proportions of a disaster.....
People will resent the BS enough to get much more violent than that yet....IMHO......

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Here is a news update on this matter:

www.globalpost.com...

new topics

top topics

join