It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memory of a past life...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Hello, fellow seekers.
Ok, basically, here is the story. About three years ago, I began to get flashes of a memory. The memory started out as something simple: an explosion. Nothing much, and I let it go.
This happened occasionally, and when it did, I would ponder it for a moment, and then quickly forget it.
Near the end of february, this year, the flash occured again. Only this time, it was longer, and with more detail.
There are three people. A father (which is who I think was me), and two children, a boy and a girl. We are standing in a small courtyard, white tile on the ground. A white railing runs around the perimiter of the courtyard, and small bushes grow along the bottom of the railing. On two sides of the courtyard are white buildings, rather like apartment buildings. The third side of the courtyard is open, a beautiful view of the ocean, down about thirty to fourty feet below the level the man is standing on. The ocean view is interrupted, on the right side, by the land cutting back into view, about 30 miles away. On the bit of island is a city. Not anything like today's city, but definately a sprawl of civilization.
I hope that makes sense. If not, I will try to clear up the visuals in another post.
I can hear the gulls yelling back and forth, I can smell the salt in the air. I can feel the ocean breeze on my face.
Anyway, as the three of them stand there, a bright flash lights up the sky above the city. Just moments after that happens, the man says something. I'm not sure of the spelling, so I will try to break it down the best I can.
Yokosomenatau

Yo-ko-so-men-a-tau
Yo (like in yo-yo)
Ko (k-oh)
So (sew)
Men (like in the word men)
A (sounds like uh, as in truck)
Tau (Actually sounds like tah-ooh, with a slight pause between them)

I have tried to get a translation from the net, but so far I can't come up with much. I think it may be japanese, but I don't know for sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

-Lobe

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Well lets see

Yokoso means welcome in japanese.. i believe...

Tau means lion...African Tswana origins as far as i've found...also the 19th letter of the Greek alphabet

I also found this for Menatau...

Ambo not Write Your Name And Semuk Ambo inspired, being almost equal to manusia.Berkomunikasi, Batch, Persistent, Hard working, hard work, cooperative, obedient and in the Community Nya.Marilah Cakna emulate nature of all the people there have Semuk.Kita noble features and Semuk ini.Kita is HIS Servant

haha...

best i could do

edit on 31-3-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Thank you. I do know that tau could be tao, and that means new path, or turn of events...Everything I have read says that Tao cannot be easily translated into englsh.
If I am looking at the memory correctly, it may have been when one of the bombs was dropped during ww2. I have also found out that there were multiple languages spoken in japan at the time, so it could be something different. Then again, it may be somewhere completely different. I just have this image in my head, and it won't go away.
edit on 31-3-2011 by LobeDethFaurt because: Just the way it is

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Seriously? Nobody else? This is important. I am hoping that someone who speaks whatever language this is can tell me what it means.

top topics

join