It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats going on????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Ok ATS I would like to share with you an account of the last few nights here in Philadelphia and the strange things I have seen.

Two things to mention before I start,

1) I have seen at least a dozen shooting stars in the past two nights, if not more and,

2) Have heard that "Rumbling" noise multiple times in the past week and even now as I write this!

Firstly I would like you to read the thread below to see where it all started,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok! So now that you know those three things, let me fast forward to the next night, the 29th into the 30th....

I hear some sort of helicopter noise and my curious self, peeked out the window to take a peak,

I look around (on the third floor by the way) and notice a red flashing object floating directly above the Comcast building downtown.

It was literally no more than 50 feet above the top of the building!

I couldn't believe it and called my friend downstairs to come up and check it so I wouldn't be the only one to see this thing..

My first impression was that it was a helicopter, but as soon as I saw it I thought otherwise...

Then it started moving and another light (turned?) on. Except this one was white/yellow.

It looked as if it could be lights on a helicopter so I began to question what it was exactly.

But then as I looked closer,.....there was nothing in between the lights! Even when the building was behind it!

It was almost as if it was invisible!

Now it's not like I was far away either... Anything that close would be clearly distinguishable. I see planes and helicopters all the time at night and I can see their outlines. This one had none. My friend can attest.

Anyways, we watched this object move around, until in moved into the distance (eastbouond) until we couldn't see it anymore. We watched it for roughly 15 minutes.

By the way, if this means anything, just about every dog in the neighborhood was barking while this was going on...

So a few minutes after this things flies out of site, searchlights turn on somewhere in or by the city and they beamed out into the vastness of space. Certain it was not lights to a venue downtown, if it was let me know though!

It was very strange because these searchlights we very powerful and were on till after midnight...

I looked on youtube and found a video of a military helicopter at night,

www.youtube.com...

It is kind of similar, however the only way I'll be able to buy that is if they had invisibility cloaks!

I don't know if they do, but regardless the search light, UFO sighting, dogs barking, and shooting stars, all seem to be too much of a coincidence...

Any thoughts?

edit on 31-3-2011 by youthsavior because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Interesting that the helecopter footage
looks similar to the second half of the Jerusalem (so-called) UFO videos.

Time stop 1:05

Time Stop 0:28

Here is a cleaned up version from a 3rd video of the same event.
Stabilized a little bit
brightened up so the red running lights are more visible.
Slowed down a bit when the light leaps upward,
and music added for fun.

David Grouchy

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by youthsavior

Realy...running lights. So these E.T's traveled many light years so they could show us their running lights?

This is a #ing joke.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet

This is a #ing joke.

Please please please,
a little more decorum when debunking.

If someone comes to ATS and asks our opinion...

Well we are already known for Skepticism
which can be intimidating enough.
No call to be rude.

David Grouchy
edit on 31-3-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Well for the first one, your lucky, shooting stars happen alot, you just have to be lucky enough to catch them, as for the second one, I find it hard to believe. Everyone claims to hear this rumbling noise multiple times, but no one takes the time to record the noise.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I don't know about shooting star as they are are a
celestial phenomena.But the other things you mentioned
are definitely not normal.
Have you taken some pictures yourself?
edit on 31-3-2011 by Claudius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I do not have any evidence of these claims besides my friend seeing the red lights hovering over the city the other night.. I'm simply telling you all what I have been seeing. Not trying to prove anything, just want some opinions... No need for debunking either, I'm not putting forth evidence so why debunk?

This is not bs, the lights were not "running", they were moving across sky.. flying? Duh!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by youthsavior
This is not bs, the lights were not "running", they were moving across sky.. flying? Duh!

Guess you told him!

Invisibility 'cloak' with lights on each side, huh? Interesting.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
Everyone claims to hear this rumbling noise multiple times, but no one takes the time to record the noise.

You must have missed the various threads with videos uploaded by people of the rumbling then.

Seems interesting OP, I guess the only thing to do is see if it happens regularly, try to catch it on film and we can figure out what it could be. Thanks for posting.

top topics

join