It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magnitude 6.4 - FIJI REGION

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Seems the girl who made the prediction on youtube was onto something..you can check out her video here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm in California and my fingers are crossed we are not next for a real big quake.
USGS LINK

earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 31-3-2011 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby
Seems the girl who made the prediction on youtube was onto something..you can check out her video here

But there's been thousands of quakes in the past few months, all over the planet, and a hell of a lot over 6.

So how easy is it to say... Oh There will be an earthquake on the 4'st of April because my uncanny prediction skills matched something I found on google that I remembered in a dream and forgot in another dream...

There was a 6 in Japan yesterday too, she didn't say anything...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

well it is not a 7 but it is a rattle earthquake.usgs.gov... Magnitude 1.4 - CENTRAL CALIFORNIA * Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 05:26:45 UTC
* Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at 10:26:45 PM at epicenter

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
True indeed there was a strong quake in Japan, many aftershocks. Guess I'm just a tad bit on edge lately Thanks for the reply

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Cali is due but hope it doesn't come true. There was also a 3.4 in OK just a while ago. But that has been happening increasingly as of late around those parts.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I hope we don't see a big disaster here in California or anywhere for that matter. Guess I need to stop reading all this stuff on these boards..it's beginning to keep me up at night.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

well your not a lone take a look at utah not that often do you see yellow dots like that then up north as well as back east fallow the dots see what the USA will look like.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Just curious . . . isn't it rather odd that we now consider a 6.4 a common occurrence, rather than an upper echelon event? Sorry, I have been diagnosed by several doctors as obsessive-compulsive and you suddenly drew my attention with your post, hope you don't mind much . . . I lose interest rather quickly though . . . on the bright side . . . :-)p

Look into the eye of my avatar for a moment, be calm, think of a happy place . . . :-)
edit on 31-3-2011 by nonnez because: Because of neccesary subliminal content

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Golithion

I seen that..the OK quake. and Yup me too hope not.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Wow a ton of quakes there, I had no idea I get email updates from the USGS for areas in my time zone but yeah Utah looks like a pepperoni pizza holy cow..

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

Look into the eye of my avatar for a moment, be calm, think of a happy place . . . :-)

Wow that worked
Thanks for reminding me

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby

I'm in California and my fingers are crossed we are not next for a real big quake.
USGS LINK

earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 31-3-2011 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

The video is of a 3d Earth map for Quakes for just today

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

and the fault runs right through my front door east- west, if it ran north- south, font door to back door, my house cold be a duplex.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
there was also an other 6.1 in japan

i dont know why there has been no talk

about the amount of earthquakes that are hitting japan every day

i have been watching earth quakes for years now and dont remember

so many earthquakes concentrated in one small area

they have been having at least a 5mag or a 6mag every day as well as a lot of small

ones i think it should be something to keep an eye on

www.iris.edu...

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

The Japan earthquakes are to be expected, based on the 9.0 they had. In fact, an 8 (or 8.1, or 8.8) is still in their relatively near future.

I posted about this here:

Not everything is a huge conspiracy. Sometimes it really is just science.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ns9504

The Japan earthquakes are to be expected, based on the 9.0 they had. In fact, an 8 (or 8.1, or 8.8) is still in their relatively near future.

I posted about this here:

Not everything is a huge conspiracy. Sometimes it really is just science.

Sorry - meant this reply for digby888

reply to post by digby888

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by nonnez
reply to post by badw0lf

Just curious . . . isn't it rather odd that we now consider a 6.4 a common occurrence, rather than an upper echelon event? Sorry, I have been diagnosed by several doctors as obsessive-compulsive and you suddenly drew my attention with your post, hope you don't mind much . . . I lose interest rather quickly though . . . on the bright side . . . :-)p

edit on 31-3-2011 by nonnez because: Because of neccesary subliminal content

*dazed in a trance*

*45 seconds pass*

Oops, I was in a trance (sorry bad psycho journalist in a brain fart syndroms attempt lol)

No, over 6 is definitely not common as far as I am aware, BUT this is a region that has just had a 9! quake.

It's not likely the earth stops grumbling and goes back to insignificant tremors... But the fact is it's unstable at the moment.

It is expected that it, and any region on the edge of two or more plates currently expressing massive stress will, continue to do so.

top topics

join