It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPA boosts radiation monitoring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
www.cnn.com..., not sure if this is the right place for this but it is a GOV agency, from the link

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency said Wednesday it is increasing its nationwide monitoring of radiation in milk, precipitation, drinking water, and other outlets in response to the ongoing nuclear crisis in Japan.
now are they going to rise the level of radiation? if so what is going to to be a safe or is it a unsafe level?
Mods if this is the wrong spot or already posted, feel free to do with it what must be done. and this www.abovetopsecret.com...

The EPA is preparing to dramatically increase permissible radioactive releases in drinking water, food and soil after “radiological incidents,” according to Public Employees for Environmental Responsibility.
so it seems the is something they are not telling us, like that is new right? you milk is contaminated, but it is safe to drink, now that we raised the level of contamination. Sounds like the case of down winders, we did test but it is safe NOT.
edit on 31-3-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
thank for the star but i added stuff, at lest i am not alone thinking this is just MADNESS.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Though yours has some new info (the CNN article) we've been discussing the EPA upping the radiation levels over here :

EPA Radiation Safe Level Increase Thread

And yeah... it's utter madness.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

yes that is the link i have post in my op,well if people miss the first one they can get to it by yours.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

How convenient. This sounds like the decision of a private group of Corporate Entities and their concerns.

As opposed to 'We the People of The United States of America".

Do I need to further? "I do solemnly swear (affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of The United
States against all enemies foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I
take this obligation freely,without any mental reservation of purpose or evasion;and that I will well and faithfully
discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So Help Me God ......S A V V Y ?

S&F
edit on 31-3-2011 by Wildmanimal because: S&F added and typo

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
This is a must share with family and friends, this concerns me on a long term scale.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

yes i know how you feel, but i do not think that matters anymore, you are for the people that do not know the oath, or for the ones that do, and the ones that do are more of a threat now, then before, do you SAVVY?

edit on 31-3-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join