It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haarp Attacks Japan: The Movie?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Too Soon?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisisnotaname
Too Soon?

If not now, then when? Isn't the world supposed to end soon.
Precious time left to make money and fame.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
How did they make this so soon? That's good quality camera footage and film work done in less than 14 days?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by WraithXV

Maybe they knew it was going to happen....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraithXV
How did they make this so soon? That's good quality camera footage and film work done in less than 14 days?

Certainly not impossible.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by WraithXV

seconded. i was expecting it to be like a 2012 movie and was filmed before, too coincidental for my tastes

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I've seen this posted before, it was made quite a while ago if I am correct. It's the beginning of a movie about conspiracies made to look like a documentary but its actually all fake.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I believe that this is a video from a conspiracy theory site that brings to life a few conspiracies in this manner but i can't think of the same of the site.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

Of course it is not too early to release such a movie, there is money to be made.
And we would not have attacked Japan if they had not threatened to cash in our bonds.
Btw this is someones project and not a movie....well not yet anyway.

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Holy crap!!

That video is super high quality, great info, sad ending... but it really brings to light the tragedy in Japan... I would hope this wasnt done on purpose, but over 800 earthquakes is pretty suspicious to me

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Thank you for being astute and finding this for us. There certainly are many videos that slip through the net on YT. Luckily thanks to you, this didn't, very good quality and a very good watch.

Thank you

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. S&F.

But: When did they realized this movie trailer? When?

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

If this is real the maker needs abducted

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
this is an amazing video

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

It is impossible to create a great earthquake with anything. The University of Alaska HAARP international research facility www.haarp.alaska.edu is not capable of changing weather or causing earthquakes. This was a major quake of the kind that happens once perhaps every 1000 years - it just was time and even though the Japanese are the best prepared for earth quakes in the world, this one was very different - as shown in the PBS Nova program, the ground at the sea coast sank, lowering the effective height of the sea and tsunami walls that people thought that they were safe behind. The program, unlike this faked video, is very well worth watching at www.pbs.org...

Roger [email protected]

top topics

join