It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Lost nukes for 36 hours??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Most remember the “missing nukes” report that broke in 2007. Apparently several nukes were lost for upwards of 36 hours after leaving U.S.A.F Base Minot in North Dakota. According to a wide range of reports, several nuclear bombs were “lost” for 36 hours after taking off August 29/30, 2007 on a “cross-country journey” across the U.S., from U.S.A.F Base Minot in North Dakota to U.S.A.F. Base Barksdale in Louisiana. Reportedly, in total there were six W80-1 nuclear warheads armed on AGM-129 Advanced Cruise Missiles (ACMs) that were “lost.” The story was first reported by the Military Times, after military servicemen leaked the story, reported Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya.

I never heard this, and it sure surprised the hell out of me when i saw it!!!
Here is the link to the article:

www.activistpost.com

It is about the 25 letters someone sent yesterday. It talks about the MISSING NUKES about half-way down the page.
edit on 30-3-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: I am an idiot

edit on 30-3-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2011 by MrEuphoric1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
this is pretty interesting

does it mention how they were "lost" i didn't notice that part

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
sorry page doesn't exist or the article. repost link. thanks

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrEuphoric1

It's only missing Nukes...What could happen? How does a country lose even 1 nuke? Shouldn't they have tracking devices on them or something? Write your answers in the text box below:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by caf1550
this is pretty interesting

does it mention how they were "lost" i didn't notice that part

That's how they were "lost"

Notice the " "
It explains how they were lost..
It is unknown.

It's like saying someone on drugs is "Happy"

link   
reply to post by cheri2012

www.activistpost.com...

link worked for me

you also make one hell of a point anttyk
edit on 30-3-2011 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-3-2011 by caf1550 because: (no reason given)

link   
They got em back though?
No harm no foul.
Pllllaaaay ball!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
That must have been a crazy 36 hours!! I'm sayin'....Action movie, high speed chasing, property damaging, crazy type $hit!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

So they say.. Just because 36 hours later they publicly said "We found them" does not mean it's TRUE.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
They were not really lost, they were on the jets. Some idiots just did not account for them when they left.

They went from one base to another base. It was still a huge screw up and alot of people got fired, but it's not like they were left at a bus station.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
All I wonder is could it be possible during there so-called "lost" phase, if these objects could somehow be modified?Addition of a nano-chip?Programming Routines added?

Think about it

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Like Watchitburn says, they weren't really lost. They were in 6 Air-Launched Cruise Missiles (ALCMs) that were loaded on a B-52 that flew from Minot to Barksdale. The Minot ordinance handlers screwed up beyond belief, and the flight crew should have spotted it when they did their pre-flight walk-around. The ordies at Barksdale spotted it when they went to unload them from the wing pylons. This triggered a nuclear security alert, a big investigation, and a phone call to Minot that I would have LOVED to hear: "Hey, guess what you guys did?"

So the bombs went from magazine to plane, flew, were discovered, then went to the magazine. There never was a time that they were out of Air Force custody.

They weren't lost, they were just put in the wrong place...

...KIND OF LIKE PUTTING A THREAD ABOUT LOST AIR FORCE NUKES INTO A "SPACE EXPLORATION" FORUM!!!

top topics

join