It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is their anyway to Vaporize someone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Well is there? Besides Nuclear bombs and such. I just want to know out of Curiosity

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sure I can think of one good way to vaporize someone

Sorry, everything has been so serious for me today, I just had to have a little fun.

Edit: my other 2 pictures disappeared so I deleted the text under them

[edit on 7-23-2004 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Nyarl, I get what you are saying, and agree but you should know that the only other way to vapourize someone, other than nukes, is this:

Star Trek transporter. Apologies to Spock o. I'm not being logical.

"Damn it Jim, I'm an ATS member, not a doctor."

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I think throwing someone into a plasma chamber could do it. A fusion chamber can reach temps. of 200 million degrees I think that would do a good job of vaporizing you. Though I think throwing stuff into a plasma chamber has a tendancy of making them blow up.

[edit on 23-7-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX Though I think throwing stuff into a plasma chamber has a tendancy of making them blow up.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Is their a such thing as a plasma chamber?!? Never Herd of one. Dosnt the military have anything that could vaporize people including objects (not Nukes)

Nyarl how long did it take you to find that pic eh.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpockO_o

I did a search on google hoping to find a pic of a vaporizer from like a video game or something like that. What I got instead was the British Columbia vaporizer company. It was the first hit on my search.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Heh....I cant imagine a British person as a pothead only an American

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
claygraphics.phase2.net...

this was the only thing i could find that is ment to be a plasma chamber.

[edit on 23-7-2004 by asala]

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpockO_o
Is their a such thing as a plasma chamber?!? Never Herd of one. Dosnt the military have anything that could vaporize people including objects (not Nukes)

They are indeed real Heres some information on them.
www.plasmacoalition.org...

The big dounut shaped ones can actually fit a human inside them but scientist go to great lengths not to let any foreign particles get into them but they do crawl around the larger ones.

The only real way to vaporize a person is to produce a temp. that is so high the matter of the human body turns into a gas or plasma. Besides a nuke I dont think the military has anything that can do that. I could be wrong as im sure they have alot of secret stuff.

posted on Jul, 23 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
you could melt someone with enough radiation.

posted on Aug, 2 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
There are two ways... one, if you heat the person up enough, the bonds between the molecules will weaken, thereby creating a vaporizing effect... the person willl split into many many many parts and float away... two, you would have to create a machine that takes the molecules apart from each other... other than that?? no... there might be more ways out there, and if anybody finds some other ones, please e-mail me at [email protected] as i am very interested in the subject.
-Josh

new topics

top topics

join