It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

must see - China reports two suns...with vid!!..march/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
sorry if this has been posted already...but a chinese mainstream news network has recently reported on the appearance of a second sun...WTF....its going down to the wire now..
Go to www.google.com... and type Sirius A. Google is blocking something. why? ..really dodgy

heres the clip...i dont know what to think anymore!!
its in chinese...sorry

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Saw this ages ago here on ATS

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
sorry if this has been posted already...

Apology accepted. Avoid this in the future by using the search function provided

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
you have all seen this...then where was i...

so is this real then....is there a followup on this....any more news reports?/

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Just saw the video that you posted. Never read an "official" explanation. You Need a resident ATS expert to answer for you here, which I am not.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
This was posted a while back.

Not debunked afaik

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

you have all seen this...then where was i...

Maybe you were on a second earth.

so is this real then....is there a followup on this....any more news reports?/

I suggest looking in the sky after your next sunrise and updating us on how many suns you see.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
If I remember correctly they came up with the atmospheric anomaly yahhda, yahhda, yahhda explanation. It would make sense to me, if anyone was able to see two suns in China, they would see two suns anywhere on earth. I may be wrong, but that seems logical to me.
edit on 30-3-2011 by Geronimeaux because: spelling

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Judging from body language and inflection it seems that Chinese scientist debunk this in the very same news report. People are laughing at themselves, it appears. I can't imagine what caused this illusion, which I'm sure it is, but it is interesting to watch. Maybe there is a Chinese interpretation here on ATS.....

Thanks, even if it was on ATS before, I didn't see it, and the Youtube date is recent.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
The video would have been much better if we had John Williams in the background composing the music.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Segador

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is the original.

Some very insightful stuff, mainly from me everyone should go there and star my brilliant insights.

And everyone should also go here... geeze no etiquette!

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Geronimeaux
It would make sense to me, if anyone was able to see two suns in China, they would see two suns anywhere on earth. I may be wrong, but that seems logical to me.

The only explanation I can come up with is if the second sun is much larger than the Sun, and quite some distance behind it. The real sun may block the rest of the world's view in that case.

Would be interesting whether it could still be seen from, say, a couple hundred kilometres away though. And whether the two suns appeared closer together at that location.

If this was the case, I would expect hundreds of videos of it though.

Maybe it's not another sun but a huge planet like thing instead. If it was larger than the sun and positioned behind it, it may be reflecting the suns own rays.
edit on 31/3/11 by NuclearPaul because: added planet theory

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jinglelord

That is the original.

Correct

please contribute to the previously posted thread

closing

top topics

join